Thinking of You - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Thinking of You - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Thinking of You

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thinking of You - Page 6 Empty Re: Thinking of You

Post by Avery Bishop Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:51 am

R-

Excuse you, sir. I don’t think you understand the level of planning I’m prepared to do. I’m quite certain that I could come up with something better. Many things, actually. A whole day, if necessary. I’ve warned you over and over about daring me to do things; you really may want to take it back if you won’t want to be shown up too badly.

If you buy me a giant teddy bear, I guarantee I will use it as my new pillow. So you may wish to rethink that if you don’t want to be replaced.

-A

P.S. …Ours? Are you sure? I mean, I’ve not even been there very long…

Spoiler:
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Ivanov Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:52 am

Avery,

Shown up? Darling, you have to stop underestimating me.

You know what? I challenge you to a Valentines Day Showdown. Whoever can make the most teeth grindingly cliche, nauseatingly cute day wins. But you better watch out, love. Because your life is about to become a rom-com.. Minus the teddy bears.

For the record, Mrs. Ivanov, what's mine is yours. Every bit of it.

- R

Spoken vs. Unspoken:

Last edited by Robin Ivanov on Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Robin Ivanov

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:12 am

Robin,

Challenge Accepted. It’s not that I underestimate you. Honestly. It’s that you have no idea how crafty I can be when challenged.

You should watch out, too, you know. You’ll have a whole day of plans to deal with, I’m afraid. Not to mention an early morning. I promise you, I will win. I’ve never been able to use any of my clichés before, so they’ll all be thrown at you at once. As this is the first Valentines that I've had to actually wonder after what I'll be doing with someone, I do hope you make it entertaining.

What does the winner get? Or is that something I can decide when I win?

And, Robin…?

I love you.

x

Spoiler:
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Ivanov Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:30 am

Avery,

Contrary to popular belief I'm just as much of a Valentines Day Virgin as you are. I've been sitting on ideas for years without a girl to try them on and you, my wife, are the lucky winner of them all. You shouldn't even have to ask about by entertainment value - especially after Greece.  

Besides a plaque on the family wall of fame? The winner should be treated to a proper date out wherever they want, whenever they want, all expenses paid by the loser. (You.)

I love you too, darling. More than you know.

x R

Spoken vs. Unspoken:

Last edited by Robin Ivanov on Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Robin Ivanov

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:54 am

Robin,

You, my dear, brilliant, perfect husband, will never win. You shouldn’t have said how you felt, though, baby, because now there is no chance that I’ll go easy on you. Instead, I’m already plotting. And possibly wishing I could get off work immediately.

A plaque? Well, in that case I’ll have to request that we keep it down to first and last names. Because you know how much I hate my middle name. Also, I’ll start planning where I want to go. I hope you’re not a sore loser.

I wish you were here. I can’t just leave early. But then, I suppose if you had come with me I wouldn’t have been able to find the words. I know things may not be exactly right just because of our letters, but I promise not to hide or, or shy away anymore. I can make this better for us. I will.

xAvery
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Ivanov Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:31 am

Candace,

Plot away, I'm not worried.

Are you sure you don't want me to come back and visit? Fergus has gotten used to having me there. Besides, I have an early birthday present for your office.

Marriage is a two way street, my love. If you promise to stay, I promise to chase you every time you start to go.

- R

Robin Ivanov

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:13 am

Git,

My standards have been raised due to your ego. Fair warning.

If you’re only coming back to see the dragon, then no. And I don’t want anything for my birthday. I’ve told you that. That said, if you’re going to visit for lunch, it better not be to see Fergus or my office. Especially if you’re calling me that. You’ll be kicked out if that continues.

Now, firstly: Did you know you might be bipolar, sweetheart? I can hardly keep up.
Secondly: How can I keep my promise if I attempt to go?

Thirdly: ...Hurry up and get over here before I say something I truly regret. Or if you’re not coming, let me get back to work. I can’t get fired; I have to get my money from somewhere.

-A
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Ivanov Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:29 am

On my way, I'll be there before you know it.

- R
Robin Ivanov

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Sat May 03, 2014 9:40 pm

*MONDAY AFTER VALENTINES*

Robin-

So, I just had lunch with Keiran.

We were catching up, since I haven't seen him since Christmas, and I told him about yesterday. You know, about the bet. He, rather unintelligently, decided to bring up a bet that the two of you used to have. If I remember correctly, it was about me.

After yesterday, I'm loathe to actually believe it, but then I remembered you yelling at him about it. Care to explain?

--A
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Ivanov Wed May 21, 2014 1:26 am

Avery,

I wish we could talk about this in person.

I've been meaning to talk to you about this but I hadn't found the right way to bring it up.

It was silly, really. Keiran and I just get.. competitive.

It wasn't a big deal. We just wanted to see if you would go out to lunch with me or not. (Which you did and I am eternally grateful.)

- R

Spoken vs. Unspoken:
Robin Ivanov

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top