Thinking about the Ministry...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Thinking about the Ministry... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Thinking about the Ministry...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thinking about the Ministry... Empty Thinking about the Ministry...

Post by Spike Edgelong Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:55 am

Spike was feeling alittle odd about jess and zoe talking to that ministry dude, so he decided to walk around Hogsmeade for awhile. As he was walking he would now and again look in the windows of the passing stores. He would see happy friends talking and joking and haveing a good time.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Thinking about the Ministry... Empty Re: Thinking about the Ministry...

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:11 am

jess had left Zoe at hogs and was just looking i the windows thinking what to do next when she bumped into someone "I'm sorry my fault should have been looking where i was going, hope i didn't hurt you?" she said with a smile
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:51 am

"Oh..." Spike had just walked into someone. "Oh, no it's my fault I wasn't watching wear I was going. Are you alright." Spike said making sure she was ok.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:28 am

jess looked at him as she stood up "no, no bones broken" she said and looked at who she had walked into "Ow its you, erm spike right?" she said not sure if she had got his name right she said as she brushed the snow from her cloak.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:18 am

"Yeah, spike." Spike looked back down at the ground to make sure nothing was droped. "So, what are you doing out here?" Spike asked.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:23 am

jess smiled "window shopping" she said " need a few things for the hut, hagrids not the bet of house keepers" she sighed as she spoke "and trying to take my mind off things too"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:33 am

"Oh, well I was just thinking about some things. So your staying in Hagrids Hut, don't they give you teachers some rooms or something." Spike said.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:13 am

jess nodded "ushually they do but there all taken and hagrids not using his hut for a while so they said i could use it" she said "but he's not eh best at house keeping and with my problem i shouldn't be around too many people"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:43 am

"Oh wow i'm sorry, so what were you window shoping for?" Spike said wondering why he just asked that.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:29 pm

Jess thought for a moment "you know i forgot" she said with a smile "its been quit a week for me and its slipped my mind" she rubbed the back of her head as she tried to remember"meh , it will come eventually, so what brings you here?" she asked.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top