Thinking of You
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Thinking of You Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Thinking of You

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thinking of You Empty Thinking of You

Post by Robin Ivanov Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:23 pm

Avery,
I know you're working hard, fighting dragons, bringing home the pay checks, but something urgent has come up. Band or DJ?

- Robin
Robin Ivanov

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Thinking of You Empty Re: Thinking of You

Post by Avery Bishop Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:36 pm

Robin -

Yes, work is calling. But I find that answering letters we could just discuss later, in person, to be far more entertaining. (note sarcasm)
No, but seriously. I'm open to a band provided they can perform whichever songs people request. Maybe a DJ is a safer option?

--Avery

PS - ...... Ignore the sarcasm. The dragon singed me and I'm grumpy.
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Ivanov Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:57 pm

Avery,
I wouldn't dream of letting you be productive. What an awful waste of time that would be.

I'd say DJ is safer but less fun. Let's go out Friday and see if we can scope out the finest musicians England has to offer. If we aren't pleased we can always hire a DJ.

Maybe music will help sooth your battle wounds.

- Robin
Robin Ivanov

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:07 pm

Robin -

Believe you me, I think you'll find you prefer when I'm not unemployed and lacking income. You really should let me get to work.

If you hadn't talked Bridget and Aiden out of paying I would have suggested both - band for early, DJ for later when most people might start to leave. But since you have, and apparently will not accept negotiation, I guess we must.

I suspect this outing is just your way of getting to see me, and I wouldn't dare deny you that. I get off at six on Friday.

If the music doesn't, a drink surely might.

--Avery
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Ivanov Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:21 pm

Avery,

That is something I can most definitely help with. I've got the first round.

But stop goofing around and get back to work. I'll see you Friday.

- Robin
Robin Ivanov

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:43 pm

**That Thursday. 3 weeks until the wedding**

Robin-

Writing to confirm for tomorrow night. Also, the dragons I'm in charge of have - would you believe it - an appointment with a healer today. A check-up, if you will. Mental, I know, but necessary. Thus, I'm in the office and at a loss for what to do. Suggestions?

I was tempted to draw you completely, monstrously bad attempts at dragon sketches (pun intended), but I cannot draw. Apologies.

--Avery
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Ivanov Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:08 am

Avery,

Of course. I'll meet you at your place? 8:00?

Let's make a deal. You send a dragon sketch, I'll send something in return. I need to inspect these artistic skills for myself.

- R. O. I.
Robin Ivanov

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:15 am

((OOC: Picture something simplistic like this. http://pad3.whstatic.com/images/thumb/e/e9/Draw-a-Dragon-Head-Step-11-Version-2.jpg/670px-Draw-a-Dragon-Head-Step-11-Version-2.jpg ))

Rob-

I hope this suffices. It's rather unfortunate, I'm afraid. I will not be drawing anything to put on the invitations.

Oh, and yes. We can meet at mine. And eight is good.

--A
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Ivanov Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:34 am

Avery,

It's beautiful. We shall commission you to do a portrait of me later.

Speaking of invitations, we should probably send them out. We must reserve everyone's dates so no other pesky weddings can show us up. Should I get working on them or do you want to approve them before I begin?

- R

(Enclosed: a photo from a wedding planning session at his house, complete with his own edits.)
Thinking of You Tumblr_m1ynz9qPMC1rrld4no1_500
Robin Ivanov

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:20 am

Ivanov,

Where the hell did you get that picture? Rather, when did you take it? I wonder, are the catlike additions meant to be flattering?

And darling, as much as I value your clearly more impressive creative abilities, I don't think Bridget would forgive me if we didn't let her look at them. She did help on Keiran's wedding, but if I remember properly Millie's mum made the invitations.

But thank you for your absurd compliments.

--A
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top