Thinking of You - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Thinking of You - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Thinking of You

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thinking of You - Page 2 Empty Re: Thinking of You

Post by Robin Ivanov Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:35 am

Cat-Lady,

My house. That brunch we had while we went over the guest list. I'm offended you don't remember. Not to pat myself on the back but crepes I made were probably the most delicious ever created.

And of course I intend to flatter! For a brief while I was debating between devil horns and clown makeup so all things considered I think you look quite dashing with whiskers.

Does Bridget trust me with nothing? First she overrules my idea to have the ceremony while riding dragons, now I'm not allowed near the invitations. I might as well just leave you ladies to plan as long as you tell me what time I need to show up. As long as she's stopped insisting they will pay. It's ridiculous. Losing my invitation privileges will be worth it if she stops trying to persuade me to change my mind.

- R
Robin Ivanov

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:28 am

Tosser,

You couldn't have warned me? As sweet as having taken the picture might be, the heart nose was a bit much.

Devil horns, Ivanov? I do hope you value your life, because right now it isn't looking that way. If not, I shall have to endeavor to correct that problem.

It's not that she doesn't trust you. It's just... They're my family now, and she feels an obligation to... Well, I don't know. Just, let her have the little things? If she gets some little things, she'll forget that they don't have anything more. I'd sooner pay their part myself, but they know well that Ministry salaries aren't as impressive as what Aiden makes off of his potions. Just, please, Robin. At least let her think they're doing a lot.

--Avery
(a dog person, by the way)
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Ivanov Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:56 pm

Avery,

Fine. I'll try not to bring it up to her. Are we still meeting them for lunch next week to discuss the caterer? I could swing by the cake shop some time today. Was going to head into London anyway.

-R
Robin Ivanov

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:59 pm

Robin,

Thank you. I would sooner pay all of it myself than let them throw their money at me, so I'm on your side, trust me.

Yes, I think we should do lunch with them. That's the part they want to pay for, so I daresay we should see what they had in mind. I don't know about you, but I personally don't want anything overly messy, like spaghetti or anything.

Sure, head on by if you want to. Just keep in mind that the dresses Mira and I picked out for the bridesmaids are a sort of dark purple, and we were talking about - what was it? A pale yellow, I think, for flowers? Since it will be outside and all. I'm sure you know that people will be taking pictures - unless you decide to do that yourself.. - so just pick something you think fits, if you choose today. I request that at least part of it is chocolate cake.

I should probably attempt to get some work done today. But we'll have tomorrow night to grump about money while we look for a band.

--Avery
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Ivanov Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:45 pm

Avery,

Chocolate. Purple. Yellow. Got it.
See you tomorrow.

- Robin
Robin Ivanov

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Ivanov Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:43 pm

*LATER THAT WEEK, AFTER LUNCH WITH THE HAYES PARENTS*

A-

Did you find out if your work friend could make it yet?

- R
Robin Ivanov

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:57 am

R-

Yes, she agreed to be one of my bridesmaids. So with Gavin that makes three on my side.

Also, and I wanted to tell you at lunch (but Aiden and Bridget were watching us quite carefully), but you really are the most amusing dancer. As much as I expected a simple evening out, you did manage to make it quite entertaining, Monkey. And yes, you're keeping that nickname for a while.

xA
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Ivanov Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:12 am

A -

You really do enjoy emasculating me, don't you?

At least I'm not as bad as your Calvin Klein man-friend. He's going to need an extra large bridesmaids dress. But purple will compliment his eyes.

- R
Robin Ivanov

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:23 am

Robin.

You will be nice to Gavin, especially since he is bringing a date. Do not humiliate him in front of her. I've never met any of his dates before, so this must be a good one. And I know for a fact that Gavin will look brilliant in a suit, even if it has a purple tie.

If giving you nicknames gets your attention, then yes. I do enjoy it, Monkey.

--A
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Ivanov Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:33 am

A -

I'll be nice if you refrain from using any pet names around my mother. I would hear about it until she dies.

And besides, you can always get my attention in other ways.

- R
Robin Ivanov

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top