Thinking of You - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Thinking of You - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Thinking of You

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thinking of You - Page 5 Empty Re: Thinking of You

Post by Avery Bishop Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:24 am

Dearest,

You should know by now that I can be quite persuasive. Besides, if we watch some rubbish movie we can drink and just chat through it. I'm the type to talk through a film regardless.

xxA

PS: With you saying it so much - perhaps too much - I have come to the following conclusion: You seem quite serious, so you must either just like saying it, or think flattering me will get you somewhere.
PPS: It probably would, for the record.
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Ivanov Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:37 am

A -

I've noticed. But you're more entertaining than the movies so I can't complain. I enjoy the commentary.

Is a man not allowed to flatter his wife?

- R
Robin Ivanov

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:08 am

Robin,

Yes, I could see how my sarcasm could be entertaining. I mostly do it for my own amusement, but I'm glad you get something out of it as well!

I definitely forgot to say when I was getting home. I'd guess around six. Escaping early today! (don't tell anyone I talked bad about my job, now, dear. Wouldn't want me losing out on the money I'm earning. Or your darling dragon. What did you name it again?)

You can. I'm not complaining. Just suggesting that if you're going to ask for something, it wouldn't hurt.

xMrs. I
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Ivanov Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:38 am

A -

Fergus. And if you get fired we are buying him. Fergus can have the spare room and hide from the Ministry.

I guess I'll just wait here until you get back. Maybe I'll be fancy and
cook pasta for us.

- R
Robin Ivanov

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:40 am

Sweetheart,

Should I be concerned that you care more about Fergus than my job? I personally enjoy money, and thus need to make it.

Where did you get that name, anyway? You couldn't have picked something more sensible? Like, say, Zachary? I rather like that one. Perhaps not fit for a dragon, though. Or, you know, a more normal sounding name? Just a thought.

It won't be too much longer, Hun. Just wrapping things up.

xA
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Ivanov Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:03 am

A -

Fergus would understand. His name suits him, anyway.

Good. Finish. Pasta is here and is getting cold.

-R
Robin Ivanov

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:18 am

*POST ATTACK, ROBIN HAS STARTED STAYING HOME AGAIN. LATE JAN/EARLY FEB*

Robin,

I'm sorry. I do hope you're not mad at me. I just was getting a little annoyed with everyone giving me odd looks all day. Rather, giving us odd looks. But I understand why you felt the need to be here. I just know that you can't come with me forever - I'm not completely fragile, you know. It's better that you stay at your house or go to practice or spend time doing things you'd prefer.

I missed our letters, though. It seems easier to talk through these, sometimes. That said, I'm also sorry for what happened over our winter break. I know we've talked through it, and that you've told me not to, but I really do feel like this was my fault. Is my fault.

I just want things to be how they were before. In Greece. Even at Keiran's wedding, if you remember how we were then. So that's why I propose we use the upcoming holiday as best as we can. Our first two were ruined because of my stupidity before Christmas, and I won't have it happen again. I'm not sure if you had anything you needed to do that day, since it's a Sunday - you might have practice or something. I've got to work, unfortunately, but it can't be helped. I can plan something if you don't really want to. Just let me know.

-Avery
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Ivanov Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:00 am

Avery,

I'd love to do something on the fourteenth. What were you thinking? It's probably going to be pretty crowded in town. Do you think we can handle an unsupervised night in without destroying another perfectly good holiday?

I believe in us.

Besides, I'm sure Christmas already warned Valentines Day to watch out so he should be ready for whatever we've got.

But yes. I'm completely free. I haven't asked Dyllan to move me back to full time yet (I was going to see her tomorrow) so I've got quite a bit of time on my hands, especially now that I've been removed from the office. That's the only thing I want apologies for now.

- Robin

P.S. I missed our letters too.

Spoken vs. Unspoken:

Last edited by Robin Ivanov on Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Robin Ivanov

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:04 pm

Robin,

If you want to be full time again, you should ask. Even if it means you’re busy that Sunday. I’ve told you before that I won’t accept your sacrificing what you enjoy and love for me. I believe in you, dear. It’s me I’m more worried about…

That said, I choose to take your other comments as jokes (for now), so I’ll do my best not to be sarcastic.

Yes, I imagine that anything and everything will end up booked before we get to it. I honestly don’t mind planning something for that evening. Something to do at your house. I probably know every cliché ever, so it won’t be too hard to come up with something.

-A

Last edited by Avery Ivanov on Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Ivanov Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:23 am

Avery,

It's not a sacrifice if I'm doing it for something I love more.

But as for Sunday, there really are endless possibilities. The movies have been preparing me for this day for years when it comes to giant teddy bears and boxes of chocolate. I'll decorate our house with rose petals (is that even romantic?). I'm afraid all I really know is cliches. I doubt you could beat me.

- Robin
Robin Ivanov

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top