ne'os's book (thinking of name still)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

ne'os's book (thinking of name still) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

ne'os's book (thinking of name still)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ne'os's book (thinking of name still) Empty ne'os's book (thinking of name still)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:51 pm

Prologue: (pardon spelling and grammatical mistakes )

Lord Emof was the third most powerful wizard in the world he loved all things about time and got the idea how to separate one time from another he also figured out you can move a whole piece of something from another and not effect it see there used to be eight continents on earth instead of seven. he took one divided it into three separate section that were named the high mountains the middle plains and the lower seas.

then he got married and had a child and he took them both to this time island and gave his wife the lower seas which she made into a copy of the caribbean in the colonial period riddled with pirates and announced her self as pirate queen. then lord Emof gave his son, Ne'os, the middle plains which he created a land of darkness in the colonial and medieval times the land is all dark filled with vampires and other dark creatures and made one huge fort filled with everything good. and finely lord Emof made his land he made two forts one for him one for a great wizard from another relm. He made it so the two forts were at constant war with each other his realm is locked in the medieval time period.

chapter 1

Ne'os was standing in the window over looking the marching grounds as his troops marched back and forth. He didn't like the idea of fighting a war for eternity and it wasn't his choice either his father came to him one day and said look what i brought you and he periodically sends more vampires into my realm for me to fight. "sir said a guard its time for us to get to the walls the vampires are preparing to attack" said a guard "very well then let us go then...soldiers man the walls its time again" said Ne'os his voice booming around the grounds.

Ne'os and his soldiers manned the walls with weapons like bows and arrows and some guns with some magical powder that made the bullets move faster. He got up into his box which was a spot in the wall that was higher up then the rest and had two triple shot cannons on it "soldiers of the middle plains listen to me tonight like every month we fight to keep are homes and families safe we must not lose the wall we have the advantage these vampires are not like the stories they are like humans but they have the ability to make weapons faster and stronger than ares but we have the high ground and they don't today we go once again to war" Ne'os's voice boomed across the walls the soldiers said nothing and the mood didn't get much better since this speech was used once every month when the vampires attacked.

ne'os signaled for the soldiers to load the cannons and there weapons as the vampires charged to the walls with many types of siege equipment. the soldiers fired as one killing many vampires but more came ne'os signaled for the cannons to fire and the thunder from the guns was deafening and many vampires died to them as wel but still more came and ladders started going up and vampires started getting on the walls. he then drew his sword and started slashing at the vampires. one krept up behind him and raised his sword....

that's were i went brain dead more soon

Last edited by ne'os emof on Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

ne'os's book (thinking of name still) Empty Re: ne'os's book (thinking of name still)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:56 pm

ummm... that is really intervesting i cant wait to read more
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

ne'os's book (thinking of name still) Empty Re: ne'os's book (thinking of name still)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:24 pm

ha yah i know i wright different then others but oh well lol

ill try to wright more today
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:53 pm

Yeah nice story Ne'os. Hope more comes.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:49 am

okay cahpter one is up now im gona continue off the first post since it makes it easyer for all of us
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:49 pm

Hey Darren this is dead can you send it to the Pensive? not my most favorite thing i wrote.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top