Thinking it Over (Allana)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Thinking it Over (Allana) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Thinking it Over (Allana)

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thinking it Over (Allana) Empty Thinking it Over (Allana)

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Sterling was sitting in the corner of the Owlery. His cat was prowling around, scaring the owls playfully. Allana had taken him... but he felt extremely guilty. Several people had taken him... he felt like such a flirt, a cheat... nothing seemed legitimate to him anymore... instinct driven.

He sighed, burrowing deeper into the Owlery. People would come and go, strapping a message to an owl and leave, noticing Sterling's cat but not him. He was in the corner... thinking. What should he do next? He was so confused...
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Thinking it Over (Allana) Empty Re: Thinking it Over (Allana)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:08 pm

Allana strolled into the Owlery. Her favourite place to hang out. She never sent letters, but she stood up in the breezy room. She noticed a cat stalking the room and she smirked. She picked it up and stroked it's head standing by the window. She smiled and leaned against the window thinking. Sterling..Danny..hmm, how exciting. She couldn't wait to find out some more things about them. Not noticing Sterling in the corner she cooed to the cat softly rubbing it behind the ears.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:11 pm

Sterling didn't recognize who had just entered the room from behind. He was slightly angry that somebody had enough nerve to just pick up his Squitten without knowing who's it was. He was debating whether or not it was worth exposing himself to call the stranger on it.

"Er... excuse me, that's my cat. Can I have her back?" he asked. He wanted the warmth and soft furry comfort the cat would have to offer in his time of thinking. Maybe he would go somewhere else to think... the Owlery was too public...
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:14 pm

Allana spun around and saw Sterling. The smile slid off her face and was replaced by a sneer. She didn't know why she didn't want to be kind to him today. But seeing his rudeness made her want to punch him in the face. She held onto the cat. "Well hello Sterling."She said rubbing the cats head. "Nice cat."She said a smirk firmly placed on her face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:17 pm

Sterling looked at Allana, shocked. Her return rudeness was very unexpected, as she usually treated him with such respect. Seeing her sneer looked so much more natural for her to do than smiling and looking innocent did... only now did Sterling realize how fake that had looked before.

"Yeah, she is." Sterling said, trying to maintain being casual and polite. "And hello."
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:21 pm

Allana's smirk grew as she held onto the cat. "What are you doing up here Sterling?"She asked her blue eyes seemed bright, but dark. They were very evil and held no emotion in them. Not even the smirk could reach them. Then she saw his surprised face. "oh really, do you think that a Slytherin could be nice?"She asked laughing at him. "Doesn't this look so much more natural to you?"She asked laughing. Even her voice had gone lower, deeper and beautiful, definatally not the high pitched innocence of before, but dangerous at the same time. She stared at him still petting the cat. "You are so easily fooled."She said laughing again, a cold, evil sounding laugh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:24 pm

Sterling was stricken, as if somebody had just slapped him across the face with a shovel. He gaped at her. "Slytherins can be nice... anybody can. You can't generalize everybody..." he started, reciting his philosophy that had been given to him by Catalina. He just continued to gape.

"Give me my cat back." Sterling said firmly, but feeling powerless.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:27 pm

Allana laughed at him. "Aww, but I like this cat."She said laughing as she scratched it behind the ears. "It seems to like me too."She said smirking at him. "Not everyone can be nice."She said laughing. "Only people who still believe the world is good can possibly believe that."She said circling him. "But the world isn't good Silver."She said leaning in close as she circled him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:31 pm

Sterling recoiled as she leaned at him. "Allana, just because your parents abandoned you doesn't mean that everybody in the world is evil. Nobody is... you aren't. You don't have to be." he said, his eyes locked on his cat. He was breathing as sparingly as possible and refused to look at Allana. He didn't want anything to go... wrong.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:34 pm

Allana's face hardened. "Don't you dare bring my parents into this!"She said staring at him. "Just because you've never had to grow up knowing you're parents Hated you enough to leave you on some doorstep!"She said pushing her finger into his chest her face deadly. "You believed me yesterday when I lied and said that I forgave my parents!"She said staring at him her eyes a cold icy blue. "My parents LEFT ME! They left me because they didn't want me!"She said staring at him. She couldn't help it, tears pricked her eyes. One slid down her cheek. "They left me."She said pushing his cat into his chest and turning around to stare out the window.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top