Havoc, presented to you by the Peace Keepers - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Havoc, presented to you by the Peace Keepers - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Havoc, presented to you by the Peace Keepers

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Havoc, presented to you by the Peace Keepers - Page 3 Empty Re: Havoc, presented to you by the Peace Keepers

Post by Marguerite de Lancret Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:44 am

Marguerite was nearing the park she was supposed to be meeting Lily at to get apparated out of the Alley. She stopped in a tree about 100 yards from where she was supposed to rendezvous at and dropped to the ground. She didn't see anyone around, and the only sound was the caw of a crow which was flying above her. To be safe; however, Marguerite decided to walk a perimeter around the park before heading in to meet Lily. She would rather not lead any pursuers straight to the leader of their little pack, even though they were so disguised that she doubted anyone would recognize Lily.

Marguerite removed her mask. It was blocking her peripheral vision, and she wanted all her senses at 100%. She cared little whether or not she was recognized. She had only returned from her century-long slumber three years ago, and was not well-known to the outside world. Besides, were she caught, the captor would have a fight on their hands..and she would never betray those to whom she had promised fealty to. She heard the crow caw again, and she began to walk slowly around the outside of the park. If anyone had followed her, she assumed they would appear soon to prevent her from being able to apparate. If that happened, she would deal with them then.
Marguerite de Lancret
Marguerite de Lancret
Third Year Gryffindor
Third Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Havoc, presented to you by the Peace Keepers - Page 3 Empty Re: Havoc, presented to you by the Peace Keepers

Post by Aaron Marcheti Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:24 pm

The girl with the red hair interjected and Aaron took a step back, his hand grasping his wand, in case the girl tried to do anything foolish. He scanned her features, memorizing them, and trying to learn her voice. She seemed to be the leader, and if there was anything Aaron appreciated, it was someone who had leadership and somewhat of a sense of power about them. He would figure out as much about the girl as possible.

He smirked when she shouted her little one liner about how they were watching. They were children and they thought that attacking Knockturn was going to teach them a lesson? It was the first step to coming out of Hogwarts, joining the Order, and becoming a thorn in Aaron's side. He had to admit, though, that they had already accomplished more than the Order had since he had become the leader of the Death Eaters.

"You're playing a dangerous game." Aaron shouted at the girl as she rode off.
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thompson Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:00 pm

The sound of the crackling wood underneath the flames began to torture Danny as he just stood, practically admiring the presence of said destruction. He had to admit, if someone was trying to get the attention of someone else, this was the way to do it...plus, it was Knockturn Alley, it wasn't like anyone important or moral lived in those buildings anyway. Yet was that really the attitude for an Auror/Order member? He scoffed at himself, his gaze drawing away from the dancing flames to the cracked stone beneath him, the flames reflecting off its surface. Perhaps this was just one of those days where he wouldn't be the good guy. A void filled his gut as he turned around and began to walk away slowly, the consequences of his actions not bothering him.

As he passed a couple of blocks, he kept his wand in his hand, the event beginning to creep up on Danny's mind. Where was everyone? If anything, this seemed like a shoddy hit and run operation, something he probably would've pulled off back when he was a teen - then the realization hit him. "Clever little bastards," he said to himself, his current speed turning into a slight jog. He continued his current speed until he ran into a man watching what appeared to be one of the instigators riding away, screaming something about a game. "I take it you know what's going on here?" he said to the man, wand still in hand.
Danny Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 317
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:12 pm

A man walked up and spoke to him, Aaron knew who he was because he knew who all of the aurors were, but he did not act like he knew. He kept his hands in his pockets and he continued to watch as the two girls got away. He did not care, Knockturn was a waste of space to him, so seeing it burn did not bother him in the slightest. He was sure he would here some people up in arms over it, mostly since Diagon had just received the same treatment, but he could care less.

"Just a bunch of kids," He said while he turned to face the man. It was strange being so close to someone who had no idea that he was the leader of the organization that was such a pain to the Ministry. "Trying to elicit justice on the wrong people. Funny really, they attacked Knockturn to get at, what I would guess would be the Death Eaters, by doing exactly what Death Eaters would have done in the first place."
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thompson Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:29 pm

Danny chuckled lightly at the man's response, apparently his first assumption being true. Back when Danny had first led the order, they did attacks like these very seldomly, but they did happen for a while. Then everything just spiraled out of control and bam, things went ten steps back. Walking a little bit to the side to get a closer look at some of the damages, he began to laugh half-heartedly. "Trust me man, I probably would've done the same thing myself in my younger years. More than likely worse depending on my mood." In a relief however, things seemed as if they were docile, if not a little chaotic, so he pocketed his wand in clear relief.

He turned his head back over to the man and said "Can't say for certain that the Death Eaters would attack a crummy little place like this, but I gotta hand it to them...when they want people to notice, they can do it." He couldn't say as much about the Order...which irritated him greatly. "When did this happen? I just happened to be passing through and saw all this." He could clearly see smoke begin to rise in the background, the fire must've reached its peak, leaving another punch in the gut for Danny.
Danny Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 317
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:35 am

He followed the vampire girl to some sort of park thanks to the Raven's help. He sighed as she took off her mask clearly she was new to being a vampire, any experienced vampire would not need to use their eyes to know what was going on around them. He easily made his way in front of her thanks to the open area. He had redrawn his wand and had it aimed at her.

He felt himself become visible again he hoped this would surprise her. "We may not need to resort to violence but tell me child when your emotions strike you do your eyes turn red or black?" he asked. He used this as a way to judge the type of vampire he was speaking to. Red eyed vampires were good, such in the case of his ex-wife. Black eyed vampires like him were evil and should be avoided.

The raven landed on his shoulder. Ne'Os would do his best to get the information he needed out of the girl but for her sake he hoped he would not need to use its powers on her. After he had seen what it had done to the director of St. Mungos he had no wishes to use it on a child.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Marguerite de Lancret Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:45 am

((How long has Ne'Os been a vampire the second time around? Checked your bio, but it just said recently. Just wanna know, so I can get a feel for how long Marguerite thinks he's been a vamp.))

Marguerite stiffened when Ne'Os suddenly appeared, her jaw clenching and her eyes flashing red. The vampire she had seen in Knockturn and had managed to follow her to the park...even approaching her from the front without allowing her to sense his presence. Again, Marguerite was confused. She sensed that his years as a vampire were few, so why did she sense so much power emanating from him? Marguerite forcibly calmed herself, her eyes slowly turning back to their natural brown color. She straightened up, looking at Ne'Os haughtily, disguising the odd discomfort he gave her.

"Ah, so it was the raven...." Marguerite remarked when the bird landed on his shoulder, "It was foolish of me to forget about the animal companions you wizards seem to have an un-natural control over."

She ignored his question regarding her eyes, thinking it to be a rhetorical question. She stood still, keeping her eyes on him, flickering ever so often to the raven perched upon his shoulder.
Marguerite de Lancret
Marguerite de Lancret
Third Year Gryffindor
Third Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:18 am

(Its been a few months)

Ne'Os smiled as her eyes turned red. That meant she was more likely to not have any curses up her sleeve. He looked at the Raven.

"This creature is not alive. It is an artifact. Powerful to perhaps the most powerful thing I have ever created. I imagine you know that our species has unique gifts. I have met a handful of vampires in my time. My last mate holds a dark side that I almost died trying to contain. My creator enthralls those he wishes to and I understand how to use magic in ways some cannot comprehend it has not only gifted me with my profitable business, but it has allowed me to triumph where most would fail."

He didn't want her to think him a threat he knew he could simply torture her for information but how often was it that he got the chance to speak to other vampires. He lowered his wand slowly to show he meant no harm.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Marguerite de Lancret Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:39 am

Marguerite relaxed slightly before the creature who stood before her even lowered his wand. Artifact? Marguerite was intrigued. Her own creator had taught her little more than how to survive...something Marguerite had always resented of him. She had known that Remisto knew more of his powers than he would let on, but he had never shared any of them her. She had always assumed that it was because he feared she would use them inappropriately. Her wandering life had brought her into contact with a few vampires, however she had always avoided them. Most she had met formed tightly-bound clans who had been suspicious of solitary vampires....especially ones as ancient as she. Any power she held came from experience of her years using those supernatural powers she knew of. Now she has found that there are even deeper powers to be had from her condition. Yes, Marguerite was most certainly intrigued.

"I knew Remisto had been keeping knowledge of a deeper power from me," Marguerite said mostly to herself before directing her words to Ne'Os, "Who is this creator of yours? How is it that you have so much power when I sense that you have been turned only a few months ago...a year at the most?"
Marguerite de Lancret
Marguerite de Lancret
Third Year Gryffindor
Third Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:01 am

Ne'Os laughed politely at her confusion. It appeared that his death confused her apparent ability to sense magical ability. He thought of the best way to explain. "It is a little bit confusing but It probably is because I have been turned twice. The first time when I was three years old by a very old vampire who's name I never managed to learn, and the second by another ancient vampire who's name I do not wish to speak. Despite my appearance I am almost 20 years old." He said thinking for a moment before continuing. "My power that you sense I learned from a specific group of dark wizards. The one who taught me died by my hand." he said wondering If she knew that Ne'Os had killed Voldemort a couple years back.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top