Can I get some peace . PLEASE?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Can I get some peace . PLEASE? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Can I get some peace . PLEASE?

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can I get some peace . PLEASE? Empty Can I get some peace . PLEASE?

Post by James Rosier Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:24 pm

"Finally. School's almost over and I can get my ass out'ta here and come back. Filthy mud-bloods wandering around like they own this place. Curse them all."

Strong words, yet silent, barely audible due to the commotion going in the Slytherin table ,specially from a simple soon-to-be 7th year, since he was still officialy in his sixth year in Hogwarts, only starting next year he was in 7th, but still, for him it was like he was just one step closer to graduating and accomplishing what he had set himself up to. He finished eating his breakfast at the Great Hall, and found a really great urge to relax, listen to the nature's sound like if it was the music he produced back home and enjoy . Despite beeing a pure-blood slytherin who wishes nothing but all mud-bloods to suffer, he always was a very lonely guy who enjoys a simple, silent time where no one is there to bother him. The noise from the Slytherin table simply wasn't enough for him. He waved around at the guy's, since it was probably the last time he'd be seeing them until next year and gave a good-bye kiss to most girls, waving and getting off the great hall, smirking slightly, as a couple of fifth graders looked at him, almost drooling.

After taking a quick trip to the Slytherin Boy's dormitory, and for his curiosity saw a girl in there which he knew to be Mira hanging around with another boy, but simply ignoring them both, he picked up his guitar from a specially enchanted case that only opened to James, he waved at both and went outside, looking for a peacefull place to play some music and just relax. He sat under a big tree at the Great Lake. It was a big tree, and with the summer the leaves were aldready starting to get greener and greener, really big shadow covering him from the sun. He looked around to see if there were almost no one in there and started playing on his guitar mumbling something.

"Baby I love you,I never want to let you go, The more I think about.."
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 356
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Can I get some peace . PLEASE? Empty Re: Can I get some peace . PLEASE?

Post by Kaede Lynn Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:42 pm

Kaede had just finished eating and decided to walk around. She would be a Seventh year next year, her last year to finally be something or someone important. She slowly picked up her small bag, which contained a few valuable things she didn't--or couldn't leave behind. She sighed and rolled her eyes as a Slytherin boy walked past her. But she admitted, like other girls in the school, she did have a bit of a crush on him. But she didn't let anyone know that. But then again, who would she tell? She only had her sister, which didn't really count. So she was basically a loner. Sighing softly she got up and went to go to the lake, where it would be much more quiet. Which Kaede would prefer over everything else at the time being.

She skipped every few feet, as she walked, alone as it seemed, though she always had the feeling something or someone was watching her. Which she had grown used to over the years. She sat near the water and started to hum softly to herself, wondering if anyone would hear her, or even see her here. She hoped not. She layed back and continued to hum softly, mumbling words every once and a while to the song she sung "Deep in the meadow, under the willow
A bed of grass, a soft green pillow"
She lifted her arms up slowly so they rested under her head as she sang softly. Only to sing a little louder than before each time she took a breathe. "Here it's safe, here it's warm
Here the daisies guard you from every harm
Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where I love you."
She continued to sing until she closed her eyes from sleepiness. And smiled to herself as she finished. She wasn't bad she thought....or was she? She'd never know.
Kaede Lynn
Kaede Lynn

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:10 pm

James kept on singing, missing some chords on his guitar and starting again from the beginning, making sure he knew the song. This finger goes here, and that one in there he thought, as he kept singing, on a low tone a music, made by himself. Then, suddenly, he looked around, quite sure that he had heard a ruffling noise, maybe some leaves that had fallen or something, but it wasn't Fall .. In fact it was Summer, and leaves didn't usually fall. But beeing so deep into the music, he just fixed his sunglasses, waving his hair running his hand through it and then, went back on to playing his song again. Okay, now that wasn't his imagination, he was pretty sure he was hearing someone humming around him.

"Cant, someone, get some peace of mind in this place?"

He looked around, waiting to see the girl that was humming a song, which had a really good voice . One of the best he had seen in a while, and he heard a lot of girls sing almost everyday because they liked to play with him guitar, though he wasn't used to finding girls who sang this good. He placed his guitar next to him on the ground, getting up and cleaning the dirt from his skinny black jeans. He looked around the tree's, and just for his surprise, just behind the tree next to him , was a beautiful blonde girl he had recognized to be an Hufflepuff girl who'm he had seen aldready . He walked up to her, showing no emotions, just a blank face.

"Are you gon'na keep singing? 'Cause some people are trying to get some peace of mind, and despite having that voice of yours, I'd rather heard only myself."
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Lynn Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:24 pm

Kaed Sat up and blushed dark around her cheeks. "You heard me?" She asked, her face turning pinker as she spoke and thought of somebody hearing her sing. "And, if it's too noisy for you to hear my singing you could always go another place?" She shrugged and stood as she peered up at him. Picking up her bag she rummaged through it until she found a small notebook and looked inside of it, trying to look busy with herself. She sighed softly and looked at him. "Anyways, why would it matter clearly if i sang here?" She put the notebook back into her bag and crossed her arms over her chested and sighed softly once more. Tapping her toe in a rhythmic tap and she hummed softly once more. "If you have a problem with it....then you could always leave or listen. I know alot of songs."

She sat back down and took out a pad of paper and pencil and began to draw some flowers she spotted near the toe of her converse sneaker. She stopped suddenly, to pin her long blondish-brown curls up on top of her head and began to draw once more, focusing on the flowers rather then James. "You can sit and play here if you'd like, I'm done singing, I'll be drawing now." She looked up at him, the blush on her cheeks fully gone now. "But that's up to you."
Kaede Lynn
Kaede Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:32 pm

"Do you think you have any right in telling me to leave? I was here first, playing calmly when a cocky girl shows up and starts ruining my melody and my music. The entire school's packing up to leave for Summer Vacation, and you decide to come to the same spot as me, to do the same thing? You're just like all the other girls I know. Trying to get to me."

He said, a little smirk appearing on his face yet, disappearing almost instantly in the same moment it appeared. He always liked to think that high of himself, and it wasn't just over-confidence. He was chased by a lot of 'fangirls' almost everyday, and it tired him a little. Play this song, play that song . Maybe they should just learn to play the guitar by themselfs. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair, looking down on the girl sitting under him, now drawing some flowers next to James, silently. He watched her carefully, blonde, probably going into seventh year like him, not ugly .. matter of fact he could almost think of her to be atractive, though he decided to clear that thought, specially since she was a hufflepuff and most probably didn't think the way he did, with all the pure-blood mania,etc. But he felt slightly attracted to her .. Girls didn't usually get to him like that. Specially maybe someone special in the Slytherin House whom he knew slightly well, though that was another case.

"Of course I'm gon'na stay. I have to keep practising my songs, and it isn't a little hufflepuff girl that's gon'na stop me."
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Lynn Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:44 pm

Kaede's face turned bright pink as she stared up at him. "I DO NOT LIKE YOU!" She yelled, her face turning redder as she spoke. "And anyways, you have no right telling me what I can and can't do either." She looked back down and started to draw once more, knowing he was watching her. Which didn't really surprise her, but why he was watching her, she wasn't sure at all. "Why are you staring at me?" She asked softly, as she stopped drawing, her face still pinkish, as she turned to look at him. "Is there something in my teeth?" She mumbled, tilting her head to the side gently. She stretched out, only to crush the flower under her foot gently and sighed sadly. "Dammit.." She said softly, picking up the crumpled flower in the palm of her hand. She stroked it gently and frowned, and stroked the petals gently.

"Everything beautiful must end someday I guess." She looked back at James and sighed. "Staying I'm guessing?" She turned back to her pad of paper and scratched the back of her head. Confused about him still being here, did he know she had a crush on him, honestly? Or was he just playing around? Either way she didn't like it. Kaede rubbed her eyes and slowly layed back, closing her eyes gently. "So much for drawing the flower now.."
Kaede Lynn
Kaede Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:00 pm

James, annoyed by the little girl's yell, ducked slightly and placed one single finger on her mouth keeping her from shouting the rest of whatever she was about to say. He could see her blush, her face getting pinker but still, she was no different then most girls. Or so he thought. He got up when she stopped talking, still staring at him after he did that to her, keeping her from talking. He gave her a small smile, beautiful, something he didn't give usually. He stepped aside and picked up the flower she had just smashed as a little frown appeared on her face. He took out his wand, waved it slightly, and just magically, the flower got good again,getting together with some petals that were on the ground. He stored his wand in his left back pocket from his dark jeans and sighed, looking at her.

"Here, have fun."

He said, putting the flower on her left ear, fitting perfectly in her blonde hair. He went back to the tree where he was playing his guitar and picked that up, looking around for people and then sat next to her on the tree, his shoulder slightly touching hers, but he shrugged himself to the side, not wanting physical contact so he wouldn't intimidate her. He sat there, playing his guitar and humming some lyrics, looking at her.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Lynn Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:08 pm

Kaede Watched him humming and playing guitar, mesmerized by him playing. She continued to watch him, her face still bright pink and she leaned back, only to close her eyes and yawn. He had a strange effect on her, that she didn't like or even want to admit that she liked it in the slightest way, she felt almost safe with him. Which scared her a bit, as she had never felt this safe, except for when she was younger with her sister. "You're really good." She mumbled, as she clumsily reached out to touch his hand with her's. She sighed softly and smiled. She wasn't used to feeling this way around most people, especially not around guys. Which scared, and excited her all at once. "You saved the flower I suppose. Thank you...I hate to see things that beautiful die." She yawned once more and kept her eyes shut.

She fell asleep slowly, her hands now clutched together at the base of her stomach as she drifted into a light sleep, clutching at the loose shirt fabric under her palms gently. She mumbled words softly in her sleep, but otherwise continued to sleep.
Kaede Lynn
Kaede Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:12 pm

"You're .."

James didn't have the guts to finish the line. Beeing praised like that just by simply restoring the flower back to it's original state. He was a slytherin, and a pretty fierce and evil one, but he still had small shreds of hope in him, that someone could atleast make him slightly happier until he could avenge his father. He sat there, playing his guitar lower and lower, noticing the girl closing her eyes and falling asleep, both hands on top of her shirt, covering her stomach. He sighed and placed the guitar next to him, just realizing that moment that she had touched his hand with hers .. not many girls had the guts to do it, she certainly liked playing games to try and defie James like that.

"Beautiful."-He added completing his other sentence-"My name is James by the way .. James Rosier .. you ?"

(Sorry, writter's block)
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Lynn Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:59 am

Kaede opened her eyes slowly and smiled. "you think I'm beautiful?" she asked, sitting up and grabbed his hand in hers. "you aren't as bad as you play yourself out to be...trust me, you don't scare me. I trust you...I-I actually feel safe with you." kaede blushed forthe millionth time that night and coughed awkwardly. "why do you think a hufflepuff loner girl finds so much....safe-ness in a slytherin boy like you?" She whispered as she laced her fingers with his. "and honestly I like this feeling.." she whispered again, looking away and letting go of his hand slowly. kaede wasn't sure why she such sudden feeling-if that's what you'd call him for a slytherin boy of all people. and a pureblood at that.

"but really, you don't scare me. you're actually a little sweet when you want to. I feel like..like I can say anything to you...I trust you..but that's if you'll allow me to." her eyes glanced to his and smiled, then she stretched out once more and closed her eyes. "I'm not like other girls, I don't nessesarily want to get you because youre hot, I think you're a nice guy..." she whispered softly. "My name's Kaede, Kaede Lynn."

(ooc:sorry I do too, buttt I'm on my iPod so yeah xp)
Kaede Lynn
Kaede Lynn

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top