Can I get some peace . PLEASE? - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Can I get some peace . PLEASE? - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Can I get some peace . PLEASE?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can I get some peace . PLEASE? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can I get some peace . PLEASE?

Post by James Rosier Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:59 pm

"I'm not hard to break. I'm real. I may look like a guy that plays with every girl he can find and he finds attractive, the type of guy that always likes to be the one to get all the attention, or the lonely guy who needs friends because he comes from an evil family. I'm the real thing, there's nothing more real then me. And I prefer to tell you that I don't like you then use you and tomorrow you'll be going back to your home alone because I won't be caring. Do you prefer that? 'Cause I can do that. Just say it."

He wasn't mad or anything, in fact he was really relaxed but, in his opinion it seemed like she was insinuating he was lying to her when he told her that he didn't like her. He didn't, it was true, he simply felt slight feelings for him, but he could notice she did like him, though she decided not to let anything about it slip, she probably thought he'd even be more cocky. He felt her fingers run through his and then he let his hand go of hers. He picked up his guitar that was placed on the ground next to him and started to play a music, real calmly.

"Baby, I love you, I never want to let you go, The more I think about, The more I want to let you know... , That everything you do, Is super F***' cute, And I can't stand it."
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 356
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Can I get some peace . PLEASE? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can I get some peace . PLEASE?

Post by Kaede Lynn Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:59 pm

"That's better than being lied to I guess." she said, smiling and laying back, listening to him play. Soon she was humming softly next to him, knowing the song almost perfectly, she had heard him play before, while she was studying, but that didn't mean she didn't listen, She did, he was a great singer, and she liked to listen to him. it made her slightly calmer. "You really are good." She said, smiling and closing her eyes slowly. Yawning, she soon fell asleep, stretching out as she did so.

(ooc:sorry, its not verylong,but yeah, i have all those problems right now, oh well i guess. I'll write more for the next one.)
Kaede Lynn
Kaede Lynn

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:50 pm

"Indeed it is .. Indeed it is."

He always prefered beeing sincere to other people instead of faking it. It was preferable to have Kaede's feelings get hurt now while he still didn't love her but repaired later then telling her he liked her when in fact he didn't and break her heart. He felt like playing some guitar, but the girl next to him, her aura, it kept him warm and gave him a feeling like he could confine all his secrets to her, but ... he never opened himself up to anyone, not even his two friends .. let alone a new Hufflepuff girl but, she seemed different. He stopped playing the guitar, stretching his legs and keeping his guitar on top of his legs, one arm on it and the other arm laying slightly to the side, his hand grabbing the girl's hand slowly, and he didn't say anything or do anything, he just did it.

"Thanks for the compliment .. you have a nice voice too."
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Lynn Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:34 pm

Kaede smiled as she felt his hand. Was he trying to get to her? Or was he starting to trust her? She hoped it was to trust her, She felt like she could tell him anything, but she'd keep most things a secret until she knew for sure if she was able to trust him at all. She squeezed his hand gently and slowly layed her head against his shoulder. "Thank you." She whispered, her head still against his shoulder and her hand still in his. She decided she did trust him, and she enjoyed his complany, even if he was a little mean at times, but she prefered honesty over lying anyday she could have it. She looked up at him, her brown eyes sparkling slightly and she just watched him, wondering exactly what was going through his head.
Kaede Lynn
Kaede Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:56 pm

Why was she thanking him? He hadn't done anything good for her, in fact, he had been a total brute to her, showing her he didn't like her and trying to make her uncomfortable, but yet she still stood there with him, her hand holding his, looking straight into his hazel eyes which, if she could read would show nothing less then slight liking yet hate at the same time. Not for her though, but from the intense thought of his father's vengeance always on his mind. He wondered of in his mind, thinking about the school year that had just passed and the last one that was to come, thinking on how he'd get a job or probably end up in jail, either both. With a family or not.

"Why are you thanking me? I haven't done anything good for you."

His grip over her hand tightned, showing her that he did want to be there with her and he was starting to like her, but, his strong mind and heart told him to not tell her that, though his actions proved otherwise.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Lynn Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:38 pm

Kaede continued to look at him, her eyes still searching for something to read in them, she saw some hate, but wasn't sure why. "Because You're still here." She whispered, still looking at him, as his grip tightened on her hand, something that made her jump a little. She had been surprised by it, was it out of likeing her, or something else, to let go? She looked down and sighed happily but barely audible to even herself. "Why is there so much hate in your eyes?" She asked, a blush forming on her cheeks.
Kaede Lynn
Kaede Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:02 pm

He loosened the grip, feeling her jump slightly when he did it, and he didn't wan'na make her uncomfortable, or even hurt her, though she had just done it to him. He hated when people touched that subject, on why he felt so much hate, why it seemed like he was rotting inside .. He never told anyone his intentions for the future , or the evil desires he had, the will to make all the magic world crumble for killing his father. He let go of her hand and looked away, his eyes closing and a slight wave of anger running through his body, he looked at her and sighed.

"That's not for you know . Nor anyone in that matter. It comes down to me knowing and doing it. And you aldready know to much, I shouldn't have even said anything. Maybe we should end our conversation and I should go .."

He was lying, obviously.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Lynn Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:49 pm

Kaede looked down and stayed silent for several seconds. "If that's what you want..." She said softly, and folded one hand over another on her lap. She knew suddenly it was a touchy subject for him, and she didn't want to cause anything to happen, so if he wanted to leave, she wouldn't stop him. It was his own free will. She sighed and looked down still, her eyes now allowing tears to form, she honestly wanted him to stay. She rubbed her eyes and stay silent as she stared at her hands, not allowing any tears to fall. If he wanted to leave then let him. It was his choice..she whispered in her head to herself, and if that's what he wanted, then he could go, no matter how much it stung.
Kaede Lynn
Kaede Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:45 pm

"Damn it, you really shouldn't look like that at people. Your eyes makes people change ideas .. Atleast it did to me. Or maybe I'm just enjoying the moment .. I just hope you're not playing some kind of trick on me Kaede."

James really wasn't the type to use the girl's first name when talking to them but for him, it seemed strange that after someone touched the subject that he most cared yet hated talking about and threatning to leave, his legs simply didn't let him do it. He was thinking if she had played some kind of mindtrick on him but he knew deep inside though he didn't want to think that the beautiful girl sitting in front of him and messing with his mind and heart, and it was forcing him to stay there with there, cuddling with her, just enjoying the moment, playing some guitar, talking, beeing a normal couple, but, was she really the girl for him? She certainly didn't feel to him like usually all the girls do but .. All the emotions running through his mind, having an impulse to let it all go away, he sat down in front of her, lifting her face with his hand and kissing her deeply and passionately, telling her, in a different way then usual, a deep love you, though he didn't want to admit it.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Lynn Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:01 pm

Kaede shrugged at him, but a small smiled playing on her lips, knowing, although the tears weren't fake, they had made him stay. "I'm not playing a trick or game with you..." She said, she played with her fingers a little, as she sighed softly. Why was he using her first name? She had never heard him use a girl's first name, much less say her's. Why was he acting so oddly? "Are you--" she started to say, but then out of nowhere, she felt his lips against her, soft and warm, she kissed him back, her eyes slowly closing, a blush now, once more, forming against her cheeks as he kissed her. Was he playing with her heart like he thought she was doing to him? Or was he actually falling for her, falling in love with her? Was that even possible?
Kaede Lynn
Kaede Lynn

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top