Can I get some peace . PLEASE? - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Can I get some peace . PLEASE? - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Can I get some peace . PLEASE?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can I get some peace . PLEASE? - Page 4 Empty Re: Can I get some peace . PLEASE?

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:29 pm

Now he had done it, he had kissed her and he didn't want to let go of the kiss, he wanted to hug her and kiss her 'till they had each to go to their separate houses yet spend vacations together, since he didn't feel like staying away from her. He grabbed her red blushed cheeks with both his hands, running one of them through her hair and then grabbing her face, giving her a deeper kiss, his sunglasses now on the ground next to them from the quick duck he had done. He really was enjoying that moment. It was one he had been repeating ever since his second year at Hogwarts but, never with this intensity. It was almost like he had a Hungarian Horntail locked in his stomach and he was now roaring, trying to escape.

From all the girls that he had kissed all over the years, older, younger, well, pretty much every girl, all the feeling he had ever gotten was one of emptyness, because he had never found that one girl that filled his heart and mind with her presence everytime during the day and night but Kaede, she seemed different, she wasn't like the other common girls for him, she was special. Yeah, maybe she was a Hufflepuff, and maybe she liked muggle-borns, both qualities that James didn't appreciate in other people and usually didn't befriend them but, she was different to him, really different. Yeah, maybe he still wasn't gon'na say I love you , but he as sure as hell felt something close to that for now.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 356
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Can I get some peace . PLEASE? - Page 4 Empty Re: Can I get some peace . PLEASE?

Post by Kaede Lynn Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:36 pm

Kaede put her arms around his shoulders and locking her fingers in his hair, she really wasn't used to the attention he was giving her, she felt her heart beating faster, and her mind racing, wondering what exactly was going on with him, at first he seemed annoyed with her, being in the same area as her, then, it seemed as though he wanted to talk to her. Only to get mad and threaten to leave, but now, now she felt something relatively close to love with each kiss he gave to her. Her heart continued to race and she pulled him closer, not sure how he was affecting her like this so suddenly. she knew this would have to end soon, but why would she let it? She didn't want him to leave, and although it seemed like he would leave for the vacation, she hoped she could change his mind, she didn't want him to leave, much less stop kissing her in general.

What was he doing to her heart and mind exactly? she thought, as she sighed happily into the kiss. Her mind still spinning and her heart still pounding hard against her ribs, almost like a loud drum, was it possible he could hear the loud pounding, or the blood rushing from her ears? He was doing something to her, but whatever it was, she enjoyed it.
Kaede Lynn
Kaede Lynn

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:55 pm

Kaede was gon'na be his girl, all for James and for no one else. He'd spend all his holidays with her, all the time left at school with her and after graduation 'till one of them perished. Either way he was pretty sure he was in love with her, and the feeling she gave him, like Firewhiskey sipping down his throat burning him from the inside out, she was causing changes in his body. He was gon'na change, slightly, specially for her since he doubted that she approved his ways but that wouldn't drive him off his dreams of avenging his father, but still, for now he'd make an effort to change and please Kaede, for sure. The touch of her hands running through his hair and shoulders really comforted him, making him really warm.

"I'm not sure if my feelings are correct are not, but if they are .. I want you to be mine and I wan'na be with you .. But , for now , I just wan'na feel your soft lips touch mine and let ourselves float into a private little world of ours ."

There was no one around there, and he really wanted alone time with her, to get to know her, to well, do boyfriend-girlfriend stuff.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Lynn Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:14 pm

Kaede Smiled and looked at him. "So does this make us a couple?" She whispered, slightly pulling back, and smiling bigger as her eyes sparkled and stared into his, honestly, it had surprised her, and she was shocked he of all people wanted to be with her, she really did want to be his girlfriend, but would she regret it? She doubted it, and she really was falling in love with him. She wanted to be alone with him for once, and she wasn't sure how that would play out in all the vacation mess her life would soon become. She pulled him slightly closer and kissed him softly, not aware of what she was doing exactly until she did it, but she had to admit, she liked it a lot. And she would've kept kissing him if she didn't want to see his expression.

"Told you, you liked me." She mumbled against his lips.
Kaede Lynn
Kaede Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:34 pm

"I like you, that I'm sure of, but my mind is still to decide if it's in the way that you think it is and if I should put my trust in you, because I don't usually act like this around girls, and I want to be sure that you won't do to me what I do to others despite me deserving. But for now, maybe we should just let ourselves have fun and enjoy the time we're spending and then we can sort this out. But .. I like the idea of calling you, girlfriend. What about you Kaede?"

This time, when referring to her name he spoke in a soft, tender tone, showing her that he cared about her , and that he wasn't mad like the other times. His arms wrapping around her, both laying on the floor as they had slipped from the tree's log and were now kissing softly and passionately one another, their lips touching and the feelings that were going through his whole body were different then any other girl had ever made him feel. He liked her, he loved her and wanted to call her girlfriend but, letting her now aldready, maybe she wanted that so that she could spread to the whole school that she had been able to reach out for James's heart, a thing that no one had ever done. He decided to play it safe yet let time take things through it's own path. He stayed there, kissing her softly, running his hand through her hair.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Lynn Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:44 pm

Kaede nodded and continued to smile. "I Hope you'll trust me," She started out, "But I like the idea too, of calling you mine."

She looked at him, and cuddled against him, her mind still racing trying to sort out what was going on, but to no extent, she still couldn't figure it out. She knew she liked him much more than she would admit, but she didn't want him to know that, she hadn't shared her secret about her sister either, but as she thought on, she cuddled closer into him as she slowly looked down, her head against his chest as she pulled him closer to her and started to shake gently. "My sister....twin sister...she died years ago...but my mother and father don't know that...she's a poltergeist...A ghost rather. But she's...she's still here...she goes to Hogwarts, but no one knows that but you now.." She whispered against his chest. She finally trusted someone to open up about her secret, and it finally felt good.

"I trust you James." She whispered softer, holding onto him, not daring to look up. "It was my fault...She fell onto the train tracks and...she didn't get up in time.." She slowly looked up at him, her eyes slightly shiny from the newly forming tears.
Kaede Lynn
Kaede Lynn

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top