Can I get some peace . PLEASE? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Can I get some peace . PLEASE? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Can I get some peace . PLEASE?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can I get some peace . PLEASE? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can I get some peace . PLEASE?

Post by James Rosier Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:14 pm

"No I don'-you got it all wrong ! I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the flower I repaired, the one you broke remember? And I don't need you to tell me that you feel safe with me, or that you wan'na get with me just 'cause I'm a nice guy and not hot .. All the girls that I've hooked up with, or the ones that wan'na get hooked up with me but can't say that, and it's all the same in the end. Not like I care, their heart is the broken one in the end. Besides, you feeling safe around me is a normal thing for girls like you, it's 'cause i'm so awesome and hot. And a very good wizard in fact, and they adore that in me."

James didn't want to let the girl know that she was in fact messing with his heart, he didn't like getting to know girls. Usually just a hook-up or two, rarely with girls outside the Slytherin House, but when it happened, he made sure that they didn't got to know him to much and he wouldn't get attached to him. Besides, to become one of the top dark wizards, he could not have anyone loving him, specially not a dark wizard that would get in his way. Atleast that were his goal objectives for now. But maybe this beautiful Hufflepuff girl would change his way of thinking.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 356
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Can I get some peace . PLEASE? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can I get some peace . PLEASE?

Post by Kaede Lynn Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:23 pm

Kaede rolled her eyes at him and kept her mouth set to a straight line, not frowning or smiling. "Oh please. You wouldn't stop midsentence for a flower. admit it. You think I'm beautiful." She said a little too cocky. She glanced at him and smiled. "Why don't you just admit it already?" She stood on her knees, inching closer to him. Her face only inches from his. "Getting uncomfortable?" She asked, slowly moving back. "You're like all the other boys anyways, none of them want a realy girlfriend except a few guys. Some girls are the same....I'm not like any other girl though. Although I'd prefer a boyfriend." She mumbled, now sitting back on her legs.
Kaede Lynn
Kaede Lynn

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:12 pm

"Yes, I was talking about the flower. Can't someone appreciate nature now? I was here, just minding my own life, playing guitar and enjoying the nature until YOU came along. The flower was aldready here to start with. And no, you're not beautiful and I'm not uncomfortable no matter what you, or anyone else decides to do. In fact, I am the one who sometimes makes other people uncomfortable, they think I'm creepy, always quiet, alone. Not like I care though .."

He said, finishing that sentence. He picked up another flower, twirling it in his fingers, as the girl stud very close to him, almost touching his face with hers. He moved in forward, slowly, touching her nose, noticing her blush slightly and then he got back, laughing. He was in fact correct, she was the one who was uncomfortable with that, not him. For now, the girl was simply Kaede, an Hufflepuff girl slightly attractive. Nothing else.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Lynn Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:01 pm

Kaede's Face grew red with anger, "FINE!" She yelled, standing up, and walking away. She wasn't sure where she'd go. As long as She was away from him she would be fine. Stopping in her tracks she peered back at him. So he wasn't uncomfortable with her? She would make it so he would be. She walked back, and without hesitating, she leaned down and smashed her lips against his, She looked down at him, now blushing, which had became almost normal around him. "Uncomfortable now?" she asked, wiping her lips off with her shirt sleeve. She slowly sat down, a few feet from him and looked down, suddenly confused about why she had done that.

She put her face in the palms of her hands and started to shake gently. What did she just do? She had kissed James of all people. The slytherin boy who had the reputation of leaving girls after a one night stand...or...or whatever they called them. She sniffled softly, her stomach churning and she leaned over more, her face now frowning.
Kaede Lynn
Kaede Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:18 pm

"Fine."

He finished that word, with a sign of sadness yet hate at the same time. Who did the hufflepuff girl think she was? She was messing with someone she shouldn't, and he didn't usually open up like that to everyone, specially for long conversations like the one he was just having with her. He ran his hand through his hair as the girl got up and lifted some dirt into him. His black sunglasses covered his hazel eyes, making him look slightly cooler. He sighed and a little smirk got in his face as the girl walked away. Finally he'd be able to play some guitar. He picked it up again and started thinking what song to play when out of the blue, pink, soft lips touched his very fast and then the girl asked if he was uncomfortable. He leaned his guitar against the tree, the smirk disappearing fastly from his head. She sat down away from him, and a mix of emotions ran through him. Should he go there and talk about them? If they should hook-up? But she didn't seem interested in one-night stands , but James wasn't the guy to just be conquered like that. His two friends knew that, and all the other girls. But this Hufflepuff girl was messing with him. He got up, his hair all messy due to the slight startle he had when she kissed him. He went over to the tree where she was sitting, leaning her face against her palms. He placed his hand on her cheek, lifting her head up and kissing her, slowly.

"Not uncomfortable. At all."
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Lynn Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:08 pm

Kaede Stared up at him, wondering what had just happened. Slowly a smile appeared on her lips and she continued to stare up at him. "You kissed me back.." She whispered softly. "why...?" She continued to watch him, not sure what to do or say, all she could do was stare up at him like a puppy begging for food. She wasn't sure why he had kissed her back, he had no reason to, if anything he should feel....angry at her for doing that...but he did it right back.....why? She searched his face for anything that told why he had suddenly kissed her back. "Why'd you kiss me back?" She asked, slowly turning her head downwards so he wouldn't be able to see her face, which had turned more red than it has before, a small smile playing around on her lips as she bit her lip. He, James of all people kissed her back! It excited and scared her all at once. But...why? she asked herself.
Kaede Lynn
Kaede Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:24 am

"Why? To show you that no girl, no matter how hot she is, despite that's not your case, since I was talking to the flower as I mentioned earlier, they can't get me uncomfortable. I'm a chick-magnet as you might seen, and it'll take a lot more then a couple of kisses to get to me, Kaede."

He finished the sentence, giving a small, passionate tone to his voice. He was indeed getting in love with that girl, but would it really be a serious thing or was she just another hook-up for him since school was ending and he wanted to make sure to go out with a bang and not alone since he would go on vacations and probably he wouldn't see even 1/4 of everyone that lives at Hogwarts. So he would want to get hooked-up with someone, but his heart was beating, faster. Strange emotions ran through his body and he was thinking that he was in fact getting in love with her.

"I kissed you because you're messing with me , in a good way I think, well good for you bad for me since I don't usually feel like this when I'm with girls. That and you're a good kisser."
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Lynn Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:18 pm

Kaede Sighed softly and looked around. "alright.." She mumbled, unaware that she suddenly felt sad. She was developing something more than a crush on James. She let out a small noise, almost a cry. "So you don't like me..?" She asked as she looked up at him, tears (which were fake of course) in her eyes. "I like you...a little." She whispered, looking back down and wringing her shirt ends between her hands. Sure she liked him, but it wasn't a little, she thought she might even love him, but she wouldn't let him know that, he was ... more of a playboy Which, in most cases, didn't work out well with her. She wanted him to love her back suddenly. She continued to look down, as she let the fake tears roll off her cheeks. She sniffled softly and layed back in the grass, covering her face with her arms and bit her lip to keep from smiling, even the slightest bit.

"Do you like me James?"
Kaede Lynn
Kaede Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:30 pm

She was really trying her best to get inside him, his heart and mind but no, it would take some time for that to happen. He wasn't the normal person, who befriends everyone like it isn't anything special. IF she wanted to be his friend or even girlfriend, well, she had the looks part right, but was she the right person for him? He sighed as he saw tears drip from her cheek and land on his index finger that was still laying on her face as he had kissed her earlier. He didn't want to tell her he liked her. For starters, he didn't, he was only starting to feel something about her, and second, it would be a sign of weakness. Girls were always sign of weakness when they were permanent. But, she felt different for him ..

"No. I don't. And there's no use in crying, I'm not the type of guy to be moved by some fake tears that fall from some girl's eyes. They've done that a lot on me. I'm sick of it."
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Lynn Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:58 pm

Kaede smiled and looked at him, "Hmm...you're hard to break." she said softly, looking directing into his eyes as she shrugged. "Hm, Are you really that used to it?" She tilted her head and stretched slowly. She leaned against him and yawned. "You can sing and play guitar now if you'd like. I'll stay quiet now." She yawned once more and moved away from him, now knowing she would have to work hard to get to his heart, which, she thought, would be difficult, with all the ways he was pushing her away. He was shielding his heart from her, and she would get him to crack, even if it meant being just friends. She took his hand off her face slowly, and laced her fingers with his. "I'm not going to bite." She whispered and smiled gently.
Kaede Lynn
Kaede Lynn

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top