The Keepers of Peace
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Keepers of Peace Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Keepers of Peace

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Keepers of Peace Empty The Keepers of Peace

Post by Lily L. Potter Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:48 am

Lily could hear the group she had invited shuffling in the room next to her. She had told them to meet here there and, judging by the counts of feet, they had all arrived. She was busy though. She was in the room full of suits of armor, grabbing every sword she could pry from the ancient warriors. If she was going to make a point... she was going to do it with style.

She strode into the other room, a bundle of swords stuck under her arm. She looked them all over, a strange group. She liked a strange group. A strange group was a group that she could appreciate. It was just the sort of group that could change things.

Amelia Macmillian, a long time family friend, seemingly normal but full of passion and spitfire. Viola Mcintosh, who seemed to be very keen to make changes in the world. Rudy Morrison who had proved himself just days before. Rise Lehmberg who, though not an acquaintance of Lily's, was a werewolf and, therefore, an asset. Chad Taylor to be the surprising upset, the Dark Follower given a chance. Hitame Higurashi, the young girl with plenty of events to fuel her nightmares. Seven total. Seven to make a change.

"I've lost faith in everything," she said, unwilling to start things out with introductions. "Every day, Death Eaters kill more people, and every day Potter's Army makes an embarrassment of my father's name by doing training exercises. The Order has fallen in my eyes."

Her eyes flicked between each face. "I don't know you all very well. But you're here. And I think for a good reason. One way or another, you're ready to do something. I don't care if you're intentions are good. I don't care if you're just getting back at Daddy. All I care is that you realize what I'm asking of you."

She threw the swords down, one at each person's feet. "I want to raise an army. I want us to strike the Death Eaters. I don't care if it's a step towards making the whole world blind or fighting fire with fire. I want to fight, and I want you all to join me."

She picked up her own sword, tested its weight, and then thrust it into a nearby case, shattering the glass and puncturing the trophy. The noise was deafening, but Lily had cast enough spells on the rooms that no one could even get near enough to hear. She retracted the sword, shrugging. "It's a bit dull." Her eyes flicked up back to her audience, and then she suddenly felt very, very... cool.

"Who wants to join The Peace Keepers?"

Last edited by Lily L. Potter on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lily L. Potter
Lily L. Potter

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

The Keepers of Peace Empty Re: The Keepers of Peace

Post by Risé Lehmberg Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:04 am

Risé knew it wasn't very often someone got an invitation into something like.. well like this, led by Harry Potter's own daughter, fighting fire with fire, Risé knew the moment she had changed from what she was before, was when she accepted that invitation. Joined this rag tag group of people who obviously weren't very strong then, but they could be! They would be!

Lily walked in and spoke without introductions, who needed them? Her entire presence was enthralling. It was obvious that she had gotten natural leadership from her father. Ever since the summer, Risé had shed her scarf covering her werewolf bite, anyone who recognized a werewolf, usually fourth year or higher, was able to recognize her almost at once, and these days, she just didn't care. She had quickly found people left you alone much more, if you were proud of what you were, and challenged them, they ran away with their tail between their legs.

She winced just slightly when Lily thrust the sword through the trophy case, but only because her ears were slightly sensitive, it was nearing full moon after all. The second Lily asked if they wanted to join though, Risé bent down and picked up her own sword nodding, and grinning at Lily. "I will."
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:15 am

Amelia agreed with everything Lily was saving. Her mother was in the Order and she had heard saying to her grandfather how useless it had become. She was embarrassed to say she was part of Potter’s Army. Death Eaters had killed her siblings, all she wanted is to find whoever did it and kill with her bare hands if it came down to it. She knew it was dangerous, but that was the point. She was already dating a Slytherin why not join a secret organization and attack Death Eaters

“Count me in. I still have a killer to find then torture,” she said rotating the sword she had found in her hand. She wondered how deadly this thing is. What did it matter? It was a weapon and she was ready to use it. She wasn’t the same scared kid she was this summer. She had escaped Death Eaters once when she ended up in Knockturn Alley, she been in a broom accident that should have killed her, predicted her siblings murders from her stupid astral projection and seen her older brother be killed. She knew she was fighter. It was in the family blood. She remembered the fact her mother and father had made an army with Harry Potter at her same age, funny how history repeats.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Chad was almost looking blankly at Lily as she spoke, nodding at everything she said. He'd had a lot of influence to be a death eater in his life, his father, and mother were and then one half of his twin sisters were, the other was an Auror. Then he thought of all the changes on can make in a world, there were two, he could let it burn, or make a difference that ignites the fire in people's eyes, that inspires them, that's the difference. He glanced at Amelia, to make sure he was doing the right thing, then looked back at Lily, "I'm in. I have a werewolf by the name of Caleb Johnson to find, and kill; this will be fun"
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Rudolph Morrison Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:06 pm

It appeared to Rudolph Morrison that Lily Potter had found her metaphorical footing in a similar manner that he had himself; in the midst of the temper and chaotic power that he firmly believed to exist beneath the red of her endlessly coiling locks, she had found a cause upon which to pin her actions. And while said cause seemed quite unreliable to Rudolph, it had been made a necessity that he follow Lily in her newest decisions, for he had mistakenly revealed to her the Hyde to his Jekyll. There was some compensating to be done. In addition, he could not deny his intrigue at the thought of anonymous destruction. Surely, it would not conflict with his code to simply take an experimental peek at what the young Potter and her makeshift band of misfits had in mind for the men and women whom had crossed them.

Their voiced intentions of murder and torture were nearly capable of eliciting laughter from him. And had it not been for the curled fist that he’d ground persistently against his lips, he surely would have erupted in a morbid bout of giggling from his corner of the room. From the expressions of determination that graced their faces, it seemed to Rudy’s investigative eyes that they had truly convinced themselves that they were capable of such feats. The tickle of laughter crept once more.

This was highly unusual.

However, he was relieved of his amusement shortly by the clatter of swords and shatter of glass, and he met Lily’s gaze, the only of their group whom he harbored any interested towards. “I’ll…” He stuttered bashfully for the sake of their audience, his eyes gleaming with dangerous knowledge only on the occasion that Lily caught them, and with the sleeves of his long sweater he fumbled. “I’ll take one of the h-helmets? If you don’t mind,” Rudy proposed, referring to the armor from which Lily had stolen the swords that each member of the “Peace Keepers” had been thrown.

Their title would take some getting used to on Rudolph’s part. He glanced in the direction of the set of three who sat to his left and allowed nervous eyes to flick briefly over each vaguely familiar face, “But, uh, but I’m ‘in’ too.”

Last edited by Rudolph Morrison on Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rudolph Morrison
Rudolph Morrison
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:37 pm

Lily was right. It didn't take much for anyone to know that everything was starting to seem like a big joke to others. Potter's Army was doing nothing besides having dumb training sessions that in any case only served to scare or give nightmares to the members. No one would want to fight that way. Hitame was sick of it all.

She was sick of not doing anything and having to sit around while the Death Eaters did what they want without much opposition. Too many people were being killed or harmed and she didn't want to stand by and watch it all happen. She wanted to help fight them. Too many people were doubting she could do anything to help at all, but she was going to show them that even a small fourteen year old could make a difference.

She wasn't going to stand by anymore.

The girl bent downtoward the sword at her feet and she picked it up, somewhat balancing itin her left hand. She faced the top downward and touched it to the floor. "Count me in too." she said.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavin Blackmoor Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:50 am

As a rule, Viola tended to avoid gatherings of mutanous teenagers, but on this occasion she just hadn't been able to resist when she had gotten the invitation from Lily Potter herself. In Viola's opinion Lily was a very underestimated member of the Hogwarts population. She tended to get lost under all of the scandals and sluts and had become mostly known for her family name and the remarkable genes of her father. But Viola had worked alongside Lily before (that made it sound so professional didn't it?) and she had seen the redhead in action. She could be lethal.

What really built Viola's respect for the Gryffindor was her intense passion about whatever she worked on. The way she spoke to the group, Vi could see the anger in her eyes and the feel the belief in every word she articulated. But her rage didn't blind her like she was already seeing among some of the other students. The black haired boy spoke of murder - a proposition that Viola saw with an extremely critical eye. The bold claim made him only look like more of a child to her. But they would all come around to sanity.. for now this was good. Lilys wild hair couldn't help but inspire the fire within all of them. So Viola would stay, out of respect for Lily more than the actual cause being proposed. Looking around at the group Viola realized they might actually be able to cause some damage.

So with a slow nod of her head, Viola lifted the final sword off of the stone floor below her. She shifted it back and forth between her hands, as if testing its weight. Her eyes connected with Lilys and she nodded again. "With pleasure." she agreed, signaling her acceptance of the ragtag group. Your move, Potter.
Gavin Blackmoor
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily L. Potter Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:02 am

Rise agreed and Lily's eyes fell on the girl. She was going out on a limb, she thought, with this girl, but thoughts of Teddy strengthened her hope for the teenage werewolf. Amelia was next, and Lily wished to give her family friend a smile, but the words she spoke earned a curt look of disapproval, before it left her eyes. Amelia's boy was immediately identified as the weak link in Lily's opinion. Rudy spoke quietly and Lily almost had to smile- it was funny to her, hearing his shy side. Hitame was curt, and Lily responded with a nod. Vi's eyes locked with Lily's and Lily felt a little disappointed that she had been unable to distrust the girl. She wished she didn't have some respect for the girl, but she did.

Lily addressed the first problem. "We're not torturing or destroying," Lily said. "While I want to be stronger than the Order, I refuse to be the Death Eaters. We don't have targets," she said, her eyes locked on Chad. "We're making a statement. We're not killing, we're not torturing. If bad people die, it is a side effect. We are terrorizing," Lily finished.

She pulled out a piece of paper and a quill. "If you sign here, you swear to keep our group anonymous, and to stick to our plan. When you sign your name, it will change into a codename." She signed her own, and the words shone before twisting into the word 'Inferno.'

"If you break the oath, this contract flies to the Ministry with your name as the Leader," Lily said, looking between each person. "We're not doing this to make ourselves famous. Our acts will be known, but we will be mysteries."

She handed the contract around, saying, "So... Who's up to blow up Knockturn Alley?"
Lily L. Potter
Lily L. Potter

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavin Blackmoor Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:25 am

Lily passed the parchment around, and being the closest to her, she received it first. She signed her name neatly and formally, accidenilly splattering a droplet of ink next to her M. As soon as she removed the quill from the parchment the ink rearranged itself in the page to form the word "Concave". She crinkled her eyebrows in slight surprise and amusement. Alright then. Lilys had sort of made sense.. but maybe they weren't based on personality after all.

Viola handed the parchment to the next person and turned to their leader. "Well I don't think I've got anything else planned." Though not particularity enthusiastic about anything that exploded, Viola didn't want to get left behind, lost in the bunch, or marked off as useless. Burns healed more easily than mistrust.

OOC: I couldn't think of a name. At all. I'll probably edit later.
Gavin Blackmoor
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:44 pm

Amelia was a bit worried about blowing up the Knockturn Alley just because of her mother being in Diagon Alley working for the Daily Prophet. There had been one attack on the Daily Prophet as it is. She didn’t want to lose anymore of her family. She would never forgive herself but then she reminded herself that her mum could handle herself. She didn’t catch the look at Chad. She still looked at him wondering why he had joined. Was it just because she was?

“I will but how in Merlin’s name are we going to get there,” said Amelia. She wanted to tell Chad not to join in on this one. The last thing she wanted was him to have a run in with his sister. She didn’t really understand Chad’s family nor was she really that trusting of them but she trusted Chad to make the right choices. She knew that he was no Death Eater but she was worried this wasn’t for him.

After signing the piece of contract she went by Chad. She felt and urge to stay near him for some reason. It seemed like the atmosphere of the group was against him, it seemed much like it had at the wake. She didn’t like it but what could she do about it. “Don’t do this just for me,” she whispered into his ear.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum