Who needs some havoc in their lives?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Who needs some havoc in their lives? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Who needs some havoc in their lives?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who needs some havoc in their lives? Empty Who needs some havoc in their lives?

Post by Peeves the Poltergeist Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:51 pm

Okay, well....there are entirely too many threads to go through each and every one looking for open threads....and even more difficult to pm each kissy wissy couple out there to ask permission to destroy their fun-filled evening of romance and love.

Therefore, post here if you don't mind Peeves swooping in on your thread and causing some trouble....and don't be surprised if you get pounced on in any open threads I may see which look to be proceeding along at a boring pace.
Peeves the Poltergeist
Peeves the Poltergeist

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Who needs some havoc in their lives? Empty Re: Who needs some havoc in their lives?

Post by Aaron Marcheti Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:18 pm

PEEVES!

I think we had a discussion, not to long ago, where closed threads are discouraged for just such a character as yours. You should feel free to jump into any thread and wreak some havoc. I think it is much more fun if you did not plan things out and just jump into threads.

Just a recommendation, obviously, but I feel like it is a wee bit harder to plot things out with a Peeves character.

Love it though!
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Who needs some havoc in their lives? Empty Re: Who needs some havoc in their lives?

Post by James S. Potter Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:21 pm

I'm honestly with you, Aaron...however, I've known a few people who are very much against the ability to just jump into any thread we want, and I need to respect their wishes. Probably do it with members I know well enough to get away with it, otherwise I'll likely send a polite pm before going into a closed thread.
James S. Potter
James S. Potter
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 361
Special Abilities : Animagus and Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:23 pm

Hm, but didn't the admins send out PM's addressing this issue? I remember a discussion in the announcements or PA discussion talking about just this matter.

But I do not want to be a moderator on the subject lol!
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:02 am

The admins did say that it was better to not have closed threads anymore, and the members were notified that if they want their threads to remain exclusively between their characters and a few others then they need to put "closed" in the description otherwise anyone else can join c:

&& on a non-staff related note cx

I wanna post with Peeves! I don't care if he just jumps into the threads, Peeves can join in any of my characters threads x3
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by James S. Potter Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:11 am

I'll take a look around at your threads in a bit, Hit. Working hard on getting Tristan's sig completed. This is probably one of the more complicated ones I've done, so my brain is full of as3 coding and such. Laughing
James S. Potter
James S. Potter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:15 am

Woop! Alright, take your time Wink
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Derry Flanagan Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:27 am

I'd looooove for Derry to rp with Peeves!! I think that would be a lot of fun and Peeves would probably enjoy getting on Derry's nerves. Derry would also not mind joining in on Peeves' fun if he would ever want a buddy. They could be both enemies and friends, depending on the day. ;D So yeah, I can actually see plotting between Peeves and Derry.
Derry Flanagan
Derry Flanagan
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by James S. Potter Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:21 am

Just let me know your ideas or link me to any threads. I'm pretty much up for anything.
James S. Potter
James S. Potter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Derry Flanagan Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:39 am

Cool! Well, no ideas yet but I replied to two of Peeves' posts. Maybe I can think up ideas from there. Smile
Derry Flanagan
Derry Flanagan
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top