Time of our lives
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Time of our lives Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Time of our lives

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Time of our lives Empty Time of our lives

Post by Artemis R. Knox Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:52 am

"Ciara, you sure your parents are okay with you being here with me and my friend?"

"Yup! They were okay with it, as long as I send them letters while we're here."

"Alright, as long as they know you're here with us."

"Soooo... who are we waiting for?"

"Sarah Nesbitt, she's one of my best friends."

"Ooooh, best friend huh?"

"Don't start Ciara, she's just a friend! Besides she has a boyfriend!"

"Sooooo? Doesn't mean anything won't happen."

"You're a devious little girl.Are you sure you belong in Ravenclaw?"

The eleven year old girl giggled at Dylan's words and shrugged. Ciara was very smart and timid at times, but when she knew someone she was almost like the devil. She was very hyper and hated sitting still too. Dylan was going to have a run for his money with Ciara there with him and Sarah.

"Besides, my other friends might come too."

"Riiiiight."

Ciara rolled her eyes and giggled again. Boy did Dylan wish he hadn't mentioned the vacation to her sometimes. This was going to be a long couple of weeks. They were waiting in Dylan's house for Sarah to get there. Once she was there, his parents had set up a portkey that they were going to use. His parents were too busy with other things - like his newly born brother - to go with them so one of his uncles who had moved to America was going to watch them. Which was fine with Dylan since they were staying with the uncle that was laid back and didn't really care what anyone did as long as he didn't get in trouble.

He was quite a bad influence but no one else could take them while they were in America. Dylan looked at his watch and sighed, Sarah was a few minutes late already. She would probably be there any minute though, his house was a little out of the way for most people.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Time of our lives Empty Re: Time of our lives

Post by Nathaniel Addams Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:09 am

As the car pulled in front of Dylan's house Sarah smiled happily. "America here I come!"Sarah muttered to herself as her father put the car in park.

"Ok... here we are princess and remember..."

"Remember to write you and tell you how everything is going."said Sarah finishing her father sentence. They already went over this a million times, and Sarah already promised him and her mother both that she would write them both.

"Don't worry dad, I'll write to you I promise and I'll be fine."said Sarah softly as her father nodded. "Ok princess, have a good time see you soon!"said Sarah's father as he hugged her and helped her get her luggage out of the back of the SUV. As her father drove away Sarah walked up to Dylan's door and knocked on it.

"Dylan it's me Sarah, sorry I'm a bit late took us forever to get here."said Sarah softly. Traffic was always crazy on a Friday no matter what you did in London.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:43 pm

Dylan heard Sarah outside and before he could get up to answer the door, Ciara jumped up and ran toward it. Dylan ran after her, but Ciara got to the door first and opened it. She glanced at Sarah and wrinkled her nose before frowning slightly.

"You kept us waiting, not cool girlie."

"Ciara!"

"Oh shush Dylan, I didn't say anything bad."

Ciara crossed her arms over her chest and half turned away from both of them. Dylan sighed and smiled sheepishly at Sarah. He wasn't sure if the two of them had met, since Ciara seemed to talk to her calmly, he assumed they were somehow acquainted.

"Sorry about that Sar. She's just really excited about getting to America."

"It's gonna be fun!"

Ciara, completely forgetting she was supposed to be mad at Dylan, threw her arms up and giggled. Dylan shook his head and laughed before he looked at Sarah's luggage and grabbed a suitcase. He brought it in and Ciara tilted her head before she made a gasping 'Oh!' sound and grabbed a bag too. Dylan closed the door once everything was inside.

"Okay, before we leave there's something I have to give both of you." He took out three cell phones. "In America, writing letters for everything doesn't exactly work. Especially since it's kinda weird to have owls flying around everywhere. I'm sure both of you have seen these before, so I don't have to explain what they are."

He handed two of the phones to Ciara and Sarah. There was only one contact in them so far.

"The only number both of you have is my number. You both can exchange numbers, but I have both of yours in mine already. My mum and dad made sure to get us these in case we end up getting separated over there."

Then he motioned to the portkey.

"So, ready to go?"
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyria Lyris Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:20 pm

Kyria walked down the sidewalk, dragging her luggage behind her. She was sure she was on the right street, the only thing worrying her was finding Dylan's house, though she really shouldn't since she somehow had a knack of finding the tight place even without help, Checking her watch, Kyria was a little late, which slightly annoyed her. She never usually liked being late, it was too worrisome but then again Kuria guessed it was quite understandable since she was in a foreign country yet again.

It wasn't before much longer that Kyria spotted a house with three people at the doorstep. The girl's back was turned but she could recognize Dylan and Ciara there. They looked ready to go inside.

"Wait!" Kyria exclaimed, feeling a little overly worried they might leave soon before she could get there. She hauled her luggage after her as Kyria nearly ran up to Dylan's doorstep.

"Sorry I'm late." She apologized. "It was quite a long flight."

Kyria put her hands on her hips as she caught her breathe and relaxed from the short sprint. She noticed the cellphones Dylan, Ciara, and who she soon recognized as Sarah, her Gryffindor mate, were carrying. She smiled.

"So what's the plan?"
Kyria Lyris
Kyria Lyris
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:50 am

Sarah chuckled. "It's ok, I think were all excited to go!"said Sarah. Sarah walked over towards Dylan one of her best friends and muttered to him to where he only heard her. "I thought she was suppose to be mad at you?"Sarah asked him. The last she knew Dylan told her Ciara wasn't talking to him.

Sarah nodded. "I'm sure my parents would think this way was better then waiting a week or so to get my letters!"said Sarah chuckling. As he asked if they ready Sarah nodded. "Oh yeah, I been waiting for this since you told me about this trip!"said Sarah honestly.

As they were about to leave she seen Kyria a fellow Gryffindor show up. "Hey Kyia, glad to see you can make it."said Sarah giving her a soft warm smile.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum