Havoc, presented to you by the Peace Keepers - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Havoc, presented to you by the Peace Keepers - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Havoc, presented to you by the Peace Keepers

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Havoc, presented to you by the Peace Keepers - Page 4 Empty Re: Havoc, presented to you by the Peace Keepers

Post by Marguerite de Lancret Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:28 am

Marguerite had been in her underground slumber during the reign of Lord Voldemort and his demise...in fact, it had been the defeat of the Dark Lord and the shift in magical powers which had awakened her. While Marguerite hadn't been around to witness or truly experience the fighting which had occurred at Hogwarts, she had of course heard the stories. The name Ne'Os Emof was whispered with nearly as much fear as Lord Voldemort's. Marguerite was intelligent enough to feel a sudden stab of fear, and a deep clenching within her stomach. She was in the company of a most dangerous man. Her mouth had gone dry.

"Am I to presume you are speaking of the man whose name many refuse to speak?" Marguerite asked, her tongue feeling thick in her mouth, "Would you be the one who defeated the Dark Lord only to turn around and betray the Order in the end? He is this master you speak of?"
Marguerite de Lancret
Marguerite de Lancret
Third Year Gryffindor
Third Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Havoc, presented to you by the Peace Keepers - Page 4 Empty Re: Havoc, presented to you by the Peace Keepers

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:53 am

"Indeed he is the one." He said with a smile his fangs showing. "And at the time I was not part of the order I was the dark lord's right hand. I hoped to take his place. Sadly today's death eaters did not understand. I now serve a new master who I am sure would want to know why you and your friends have tried to burn down part of London." He said his tone turning slightly darker.

He wondered if she knew that they had tried to burn down the shop he was called his home. "You know If you wanted to learn the powers I posses I could teach you. I could perhaps even show you how I perceive magic" he said tone turning lighter again.

Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Marguerite de Lancret Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:21 am

"I was merely playing along with the children," Marguerite said dismissively, "I was tired of being cooped up in that castle, and a run down Knockturn Alley seemed to be just the thing to get some excitement into my life, so I just followed Li.....our leader in the attack. Please note that I did not loose a single flame during that little rampage. I am responsible for the new artwork adorning your little shop."

Marguerite grinned viciously at Ne'Os before quickly sobering up, remembering exactly who it was she had been beginning to prod. Perhaps she'd anger him just enough to miss that little hitch where she had almost said Lily's name...but not enough to cause him to attack her. She agreed with what Potter's Army stood for, though it was true that she had been a little apprehensive at the means used to prove their point. Marguerite had no way of knowing whether or not it was really Death Eaters who owned the shops down Knockturn Alley. Still, once she had allied herself with the PA, she felt honor-bound to upkeep that promise. However....that lure of learning his power intrigued Marguerite. Her loyalty to the Potter's Army wasn't a very strong one, and she had to admit that she would be tempted to take assistance from Ne'Os were it offered. She wasn't sure she would be able to betray Lily, though....

Marguerite remained silent, contemplating what her next move should be.
Marguerite de Lancret
Marguerite de Lancret
Third Year Gryffindor
Third Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily L. Potter Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:58 am

Lily had come back for Hitame, apparated her to a small park in Sussex, before safely delivering her to her own neighborhood. Now to retrieve Marguerite. Yes, tumbling through time and space with the vampire girl wasn't something Lily was exactly looking forward too, but it had to be done.

Lily, still painted up and in pirate garb, apparated back, spotting Marguerite. She quickly began covering the ground between them, before slowly. Her dear little Rita was speaking to Ne'Os Emof- anyone who was remotely tied to the Order knew the reputation that preceded the face.

Lily swallowed. She would not let Ne'Os ruin this for her.

She re-apparated, appearing next to Marguerite. She grabbed the girl's arm and smiled at Ne'Os. "Mind if I cut in?" And with that, she turned on her heel and the pair disappeared from the scene.
Lily L. Potter
Lily L. Potter

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:20 am

Ne'Os smile disappeared as a girl appeared and stole the vampire away from him. He thought back on what the vampire girl had said. She almost revealed their leaders name to him. But she also hinted that she might not be as young as she appeared. He supposed a un-child vampire was not impossible if the right magics were used to preserver the skin. He did however have a possible lead in the future. He knew the girl hungered for excitement.

He sighed he had a shop to get back to. With a glance at the raven the both disappeared with a pop. reappearing outside the burned and incorrectly colored shop. He sighed again. He let the raven off to hunt as he aimed his wand at the store begging a series of quiet mutterings mostly spells meant to rebuild the building. He knew it would take many hours to do the work by himself.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:23 pm

Amelia was startled when she heard a voice. Crap, where was everyone else? This isn’t good. She wished she hadn’t gotten involved in this now; this isn’t something she was prepared for. Stay calm, you have a bottle of spray paint and a wand you are fine, she reminded herself. She didn’t need to use magic though. Her mum was so going to kill her for this one, oh yell it was worth it.
She broke away from Lily. She wasn’t done yet. She was now boiling angry. She could feel herself ready to explode. She wasn’t afraid to do any of this anymore. This was for Edgar and Claire, one of many things she was planning to do for them.

She made her way back to the same man as before. She hadn’t gotten her word in. If she doesn’t get her word in it will explode and then the whole world will know what she thinks. She hadn’t done it before she would do it again.

“Our point is that you will never win. Every single one of you are cowards, praying on the weak and defenseless. You’ve destroyed my family and I will make your guys life hell until I get my payback for my siblings,” she snarled sounded way too much like her mother for her liking. She was a Macmillan, she was a Bones, why not act like it. She had nothing to hide; they won’t ever break apart her family they will keep on going to matter what. “You guys can quite to keep my family down for fight, you never will be able to,” she added holding her ground. What does this stuff on human contact? She didn’t know but hey the spray can itself was useful.

((Sorry everyone for a late post))
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top