We were the lucky ones! - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

We were the lucky ones! - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

We were the lucky ones!

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We were the lucky ones! - Page 6 Empty Re: We were the lucky ones!

Post by Lily D'Eath Tue May 08, 2012 1:12 am

Lily looked at him and gave him a soft warm smile. "Aw... thanks Bastian."said Lily as she kissed him softly on the cheek. "Your not a giant to me Bastian, your the guy who picked me up when I fell and made me fall in love with."said Lily softly kissing him softly on the lips. Lily chuckled at his comment. "I'll like that Bastian love, although you carry me enough."said Lily smiling. Lily started thinking about their future together after they graduate she couldn't help not to smile at the thought of being Lily Haversham. It sounded just to sweet and perfect for her, but then again ever since she met Subastian she felt like she was now living a fairytale dream.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed May 09, 2012 5:22 pm

"I didn't mind picking you up when you fell and you didn't have to fall in love with me, i just made it easy to. I wouldn't mind carrying you for a while." Subastian said smiling at her. He stretched slowly so that she wouldn't get ruffled too much then settled back down putting his arm around her shoulders again. His other arm was behind his head so he would have some cushion there.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Tue May 15, 2012 11:35 pm

Lily smiled. "That is Bastian, very true." said Lily softly as she snuggled close to him and laid her head on his shoulder.Lily looked up at him and smiled. "I know you would not mind Bastian." said Lily softly. "That is one of the reasons I love you so much as well other reasons to." said Lily kissing him softly on the lips. Lily snuggled closer to him enjoying his warmness around her. When she was in his arms she felt safe anda warm. Sighing happily to herself she closed her eyes letting fue breeze rustled around them.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu May 17, 2012 3:47 pm

Subastian smiled and wrapped his arm more around her keeping her as close as he could. The breeze rustled the leaves around them sending some of them up in the breeze. He smiled as he saw the colors of them dancing in the breeze like dancers in a ballroom. Then he remembered a song that he heard once and he began humming the melody softly. It was a slow song and it was one song that no one in his family taught him, he heard it from a stranger when he was little.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Sat May 19, 2012 10:50 pm

"What are you singing Bastian love? it sounds beautiful."said Lily softly. "I'm a pretty good singer or so I heard."said Lily softly. As the breeze rustled through them she shivered and nuzzled against Subastian to keep warm. As the stars started coming out she smiled happily to herself while looking at the stars. The night time was favorite part of them day the moon and stars were.so beautiful to her.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:23 pm

"It's an old song that i heard once, it's called Once Upon A December. I just remembered the words not too long ago even though i haven't heard the song in years. I would like to hear you sing though, I'm sure that your singing voice is very beautiful just like you." Subastian said smiling at her wondering if he could get her to blush again. He looked at the stars with her then looked back down at her, wondering if it was possible to have found someone you love so quickly. He loved Lily more than he could even begin to describe to her, no words could be said to as how much he loved her. Only his actions alone could even begin to describe his love but even actions are not enough.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:31 pm

"Hm... sounds like a beautiful song, I don't know many songs my father doesn't allow it cause it's muggle stuff."said Lily softly. Lily blushed and then shook her head at him. "I'm not that great at singing, as a matter of fact I'm horrible."said Lily honestly. "But if you want to hear me sing, I will sing but only for you."said Lily softly as she kissed him on the cheek. Lily thought about what song to sing and smiled when she finally came up with one. "I wrote this song awhile ago, but to be honest it's a pretty good song one of my best ones it's called how to love."said Lily softly. "Let me know when you want to start."said Lily softly but a bit nervous.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:37 pm

Subastian smiled and kissed her lips softly, "I know you will be a lovely singer no matter what anyone says about it Lily. I like the name of the song, go ahead and sing it for me Lily." He wanted to encourage her as much as possible because he knew deep down that she could do it. Subastian looked her in the eyes and waited for her to start singing, knowing that it was going to be a great song as well as she would be a great singer.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top