We were the lucky ones! - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

We were the lucky ones! - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

We were the lucky ones!

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We were the lucky ones! - Page 5 Empty Re: We were the lucky ones!

Post by Lily D'Eath Fri May 04, 2012 3:14 am

"I'll be ok Bastian, as long as I'm next to you I'm always warm."said Lily softly but honestly. He made everything inside feel all warm and fuzzy. She knew it sounded a bit cheesy, but Lily had no other way to describe how Subastian love was inside her. His love was like flames in her soul that she couldn't control but couldn't get enough of. Lily looked at him happily and gave him a soft warm smile. "That's the most nicest and beatiful thing anyone ever said to me!"said Lily softly. Lily kissed him back softly and laid her head on his chest. "My mother when I was a baby used to kiss my forehead and say 'good night my little Lily flower' I remember as if it was yesterday."said Lily softly.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri May 04, 2012 3:21 am

Subastian smiled softly and said, "Well i wouldn't call you a flower now. I would call you my Lily rose, because you are no longer just a flower you bloomed into a rose. Your mother doesn't know what she has missed since she left you. She'll never know that you went from a little delicate flower to a strong and steady rose." He rested his cheek on the top of her head and sighed contently keeping his arms strong about her.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Fri May 04, 2012 9:54 pm

Lily looked at him and smiled. "Then I'll be your Lily rose."said Lily softly giving him a soft warm smile as her brown eyes sparrkled at him. Lily nodded. "I wish she can just see now, strong and happy and as some beautiful."said Lily softly. "My whole name is Lilian Avery D'Eath."said Lily softly not really liking her whole name at all. For one Lilian sounded to serious and two she had her mother name as her middle name it just made her angry thinking about it. "I don't really like my whole name that much Bastian, for alot of reasons."said Lily softly.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sat May 05, 2012 3:08 am

Subastian smiled and said, "It's a good name it's better than mine by far. I was named Subastian Alexander Haversham. Try to imagine writing your full name out when you were little, half the time i gave up. I would put an A for my middle name until one day the teacher told me i wasn't allowed to do that. I was forced to spell it completely out. So for the longest time i kept spelling it wrong on purpose. There is one thing though, i'll won't call you Lilian. I'm only going to call you Lily."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Sat May 05, 2012 10:39 pm

Lily shook her head. "No, I like your name Bastian it suits you."said Lily softly as she snuggled up against him to keep warm. Lily chuckled at his comment. "I can imagine, it sounds like a hard name to spell out and I thought mine was hard!"said Lily chucklling. "Although alot of kids down my street always laughed at my last name when I was little, they always called my Lily Death."said Lily softly. Lily looked at him and smiled when he said he would call her Lily not Lilian. "I like Lily better, Lilian sounds to serious for my taste and it's not me."said Lily softly.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sun May 06, 2012 3:18 am

Subastian held her closer to him smiling as she snuggled against him. He smiled and said, "Well that's very friendly of them to do that. I was called a giant because i was much taller than the rest of the kids, no one wanted to play with me. They thought i would squish them if i tried playing with them so most of the time i was outside in my yard playing by myself." He kissed her forehead then her lips again, "Lilian does sound like a serious name but some day it might suit you but for now not so much." He grinned at her.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Sun May 06, 2012 11:08 pm

Lily looked at him and frowned when he said he was called giant and no one wanted to play with him. "Well that's was very mean of them to do, I would never call you that!"said Lily softly as she kissed him softly on the lips. Lily nodded her head in agreement. "You know Bastian love, I don't think Lilian would ever suit me."said Lily honestly. "I honeslty don't see me ever being known for anyone but Lily Avery D'Eath."said Lily softly. "Which I'm ok with, it's better then being known a Lilian Avery D'Eath maybe some day it'll be Lily Avery (D'Eath) Haversham."said Lily giving him a soft warm smile.

Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon May 07, 2012 11:01 pm

Subastian smiled and said, "Well i like the sound of Lily Haversham. Maybe one day it will happen for us, i would certainly not want any other than you." He ran his hand over her back softly kissing her lips again. "Well you might call me a giant if you ever saw the bed that i have to use in the boys dorm. It has to be put away from everyone else. It's a twin but very long seeing as i'm nearly seven feet tall."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Mon May 07, 2012 11:14 pm

Lily nodded nad smiled. "I like the sound of it to Bastian, it's like I was meant to have that last name."said Lily softly. "I don't want anyone but you either, I been dreaming of you my whole life and now I found you I'm not letting you go."said Lily softly. Lily shook her head. "I don't care how tall you are, I will love you no matter what."said Lily softly kissing him softly on the lips. "Now I'm probably a dwarf to you seeing gow I'm only 5'7."said Lily chuckling as her brown eyes sparkled at him. "I think I'm like the shortesty in my family, a bit pathetic but it's ok."said Lily chuckling
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon May 07, 2012 11:41 pm

"You don't look like a dwarf next to me Lily, you look perfect beside me." Subastian said smiling at her. He began wondering seriously what it would be like when they graduated got jobs and settled down together. Subastian liked the idea of her having his last name and just like she said it was like she was suppose to have it. "I love how tall you are and besides i can carry you to make you seem higher." He winked at her smiling widely.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top