We were the lucky ones! - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

We were the lucky ones! - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

We were the lucky ones!

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We were the lucky ones! - Page 4 Empty Re: We were the lucky ones!

Post by Lily D'Eath Thu May 03, 2012 2:00 am

Lily looked at him and smiled. " Thankyou Bastian that's sweet of you to say, when you say that you make me feel like I'm the only beautiful girl you see!"said Lily softly. As he brushed some hair out of her hair her heart felt like it was about to come out of her chest. Lily nodded. "I know Bastian, I know I am you tell me almost everydays without even saying it!"said Lily softly. As he took her hand and placed it over his heart Lily looked at him with tears in her eyes knowing what he was trying to say to her.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu May 03, 2012 2:10 am

Subastian propped himself on his elbows and looked around then said to her, "Well as far as i can tell, you are the only beautiful girl i see. Please don't cry Lily i'm not trying to get you to cry, i just can't put into words what i want to say to you." He moved himself closer to her pulling out his handkerchief handing it to her wondering if she would want to even date someone like him. He looked at her his eyes were soft as he tried to figure out what to say to her but he couldn't figure out what it was.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Thu May 03, 2012 2:24 am

Lily looked at him and smiled. "Well... then, I guess it's ok for me to say your the only handsome and hot guy I see."said Lily softly. Lily shook her head. "No Bastian, I'm crying cause I'm happy if that makes sense."said Lily softly as she took the handkerchief from him. Lily'seyes locked into his, but she nothing to say to him for once she was completely speachless. Although she didn't take her eyes off of his, for some reason it felt calming and relaxing looking into his blue eyes. Lily knew he would do anything to protect her, but as she looked into his eyes she could see love and protection in his eyes which made her smile.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu May 03, 2012 3:49 am

"I'm glad that your tear are happy ones not sad ones." Subastian said as he kept his eyes locked with hers. He knew what she was feeling because he knew he was feeling the same thing. All he saw was her, all the love and comfort as well as happiness. "Lily..." He said before he bent his head and kissed her lips softly. Subastian's heart then felt like it would burst from his chest because he knew he made the most gutsy move of all.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Thu May 03, 2012 4:09 am

Lily looked at him and smiled. "Of course there happy tears, I'm always happy when I'm around you."said Liky softly but honestly. There was no hiding how she felt about him, for she knew he felt the same way about her as she did. The world stopped, all she could see was Subastain and his kind, loving and sweet self before her. As he called her name softly Lily turned and looked at him loving the way he said her name for it was sweet and gentle. "Yes Bastian."said Lily softly but as she said that he kissed her softly on the lips. Smiling Lily kissed him back softly on lips.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu May 03, 2012 6:33 pm

Subastian smiled as she kissed him back and for a short moment his heart stopped but then continued to beat. He broke the kiss and looked her in the eyes, "Will you be mine Lily?" he asked softly wanting to have this never end. The wind blew across the lake lightly ruffling his hair and hers, he smiled softly at her hoping and praying she would say yes. Subastian knew that in his heart he would let nothing happen to her and that he would love her like no one else could. She was the one he was waiting for and he knew he couldn't let her go.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Thu May 03, 2012 9:11 pm

"Always and forever Bastian."said Lily softly giving him a soft warm smile as her brown eyes sparkled happily at him. As the wind rustled through her hair she smiled happily not wanting this moment to end for nothing. Lily knew he would love with everything inside him, just like she would love him like everything that was inside of her. He saved her, he was there for her when no one else was and her understood her which was what Lily loved about him. Subastian was the one Lily waited for her whole life, Lily was scarred by others but Subastian was the person who made her whole again.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri May 04, 2012 1:52 am

Subastian smiled and kissed her lips softly again before pulling her into his arms just to hold her. He buried his head in her neck, holding her as close as he could. "I will never harm you Lily, nor will i ever break your heart. You are the one girl i have waited so long to find and now that i have found you i'm never letting you go." He kissed her cheek softly keeping her within the circle of his arms never wanting this to end.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Fri May 04, 2012 2:35 am

Lily smiled as he kissed her softly on the lips once again. As he held her in his arms she sighed hgappily liking the feeling of being in his arms, she felt warm and protected there. Lily looked up at him and nodded. "I know you won't Bastian, I hope you know you know I won't do the same."said Lily softly. "I'm never letting you go either Bastian, not after we found each other."said Lily softly. As the wind rustled around them Lily shivered alittle but snuggled closer to Subastian to keep warm. As the first star came out Lily looked at it and smiled. "No need to wish on the first star I see, my wish already came true."said Lily giving him a soft warm smile.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri May 04, 2012 2:52 am

Subastian smiled at her and then pulled out his wand accioed his blanket to them. He wrapped it around her and him, "There just to keep us a little warmer from the chill of the night. I always wished for you, no matter if it was the first or last star i saw. I always wished for you, i'll never have to wish for it again. Your my sweet, caring Lily and i love every part of you." He kissed her lips softly again wanting to never have to stop kissing her sweet and delicate lips.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top