We were the lucky ones!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

We were the lucky ones! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

We were the lucky ones!

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We were the lucky ones! Empty We were the lucky ones!

Post by Lily D'Eath Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:50 am

It been a week since Lily had gotten out of St.Mungo's after almost dying of the sickness that was going around the school. Lily was glad that everyone was starting to get better again, she honestly hated being that sick and not able to do anything cause she hurted to much. Lily knew she owed Subastian for he was the one who took her and insisted that she gotten help before she did. Lily was still told to take it easy though, she still have to take blood potions for she lost alot of blood and she also have to take various potions that she doesn't like. Although Subastian makes her take them everyday much to her dismay.

Lily was sitting on the bench in the courtyard sketching the coutyard and everything that was in or around it. She was glad to be back to her nomal self, although she was sure Subastian wouldn't really tell the differnece in her but she wasn't sure.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

We were the lucky ones! Empty Re: We were the lucky ones!

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:03 am

Subastian walked down the halls towards the courtyard where he told Lily that he would meet her. He was wearing a short sleeved t-shirt and dark blue jeans, he yawned slightly. He was still tired from being sick but he wasn't gonna waste his time catching up on sleep when he could barely do anything a week ago. Subastian was happy that Lily was treated first much to his insistence that she needed more than him and that she would get everything first. He reached the courtyard and stopped as he saw Lily sitting on one of the benches sketching, he smiled to himself seeing her look more healthy and having more color to her skin. Subastian walked over to where Lily was sitting and sat down next to her looking at what she was sketching.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:12 am

As she felt someone sit beside her she looked up and seen Subastian sitting beside her. "Hey Bastian!"said Lily giving him a soft warm smile. Lily was surprised that he didn't tell her she needed to be resting for she was still alittle weak from losing blood. Lily noticed that he was looking at what she was drawing. "Oh it's just the court yard, nothing major!"said Lily softly. Lily looked at his hands and sighed in relief to see no potions in his hands. He was always made her take her potions when he was around, if he knew she wouldn't take them. Lily hated taking them, and Subastian knew that she did but she only took them to get better and because Bstian asked her to. Lily was to take the potion every hour on the hour which she hated doing.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Subastian saw her look at his hands and sigh knowing that she probably was relieved he didn't have potions in them. "Did you take your medicine Lily?" He asked looking at her hoping she did otherwise he would have to get her potions so that she could take them. He knew she hated taking them but with how bad she was and how much blood she lost during all of this, anyone would be worried. "You know you have to take them Lily and i know you don't like to but it will make you even better." He said once again, he had been saying the same things over and over again to her because she always hated taking the potions.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:25 pm

Lily sighed and then nodded. "Yes I did Bastian."said Lily softly but truthfully. "I took it before I came out here."saidLily softly. "Although I'll have to take it again in a hour."said Lily softly. Although Lily hated taking the potions she couldn't lied to Subastian. Besides, he knew when she haven't or not for she was extremely weak. "I took the potions I promise, I can't lie to you." said Lily softly as her brown eyes at at him. She knew he sometimes mesured how much was it was there from the last time she took it.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:29 pm

Subastian looked at her and smiled, "I know you wouldn't lie if you didn't Lily. I just want you to get even better with the medication." He looked down at the ground realizing he still had a letter from his mother in his hand and he crumpled it into a ball. Then he sat up stretching his legs out in front of him looking up at the sky trying to avoid the dreaded letter in his hand. He didn't want to tell her what his mother told him, he knew that it would just hurt him more by having to speak it. "So what plans do you have today?" Subastian asked looking at her smilling softly.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:04 pm

Lily nodded. "I know you do Bastian."said Lily softly giving him a soft warm smile. "What's in your in hand Bastian?" Lily asked him softly looking at his hands. As she kept on sketching the court yard she looked up from her sketch pad and looked up at Subastian as he asked what her plans were today. "Not much of anything."said Lily softly. "Do you have any plans Bastian?"Lily asked him softly as her brown eyes sparkled at him.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue May 01, 2012 2:06 am

Subastian looked down at his hand and uncurled the note passing it to her. On the front it showed his name and another name that was not very readable. "It's a letter from my mother, my father died from the illness and she's asking that every time we have a break of any kind that i come back home to help take care of my siblings. The funeral for my father is in three days from now. I don't have any plans whatsoever, i was just hoping that we could go for a walk or something. I need to be distracted from this for the time being because I'll have to be a rock when it comes to my family." He looked down at the ground hoping that he could be as strong as his family needed him to be.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Tue May 01, 2012 3:31 am

Lily took the letter in his hands and started reading it and then looked at Subastian sadly. "I'm so sorry Bastian."said Lily softly as she hugged him tightly around the neck. "If thee's anything I can do, let me know."said Lily softly. "You done enough for me Bastian please, let me help."said Lily giving him a soft warm smile. Lily nodded. "Yeah a walk sounds good right about now."said Lily as she let go of him for a minute and flicked her wand at her sketch pad as it went into her bag. With another flick her bag came towards her making her smile. "I sure missed doing that!"said Lily softly. "Come Bastian lets go for a walk, it'll do you some good."said Lily grabbing his hand and dragging him towards the lake.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed May 02, 2012 1:53 am

Subastian walked with her, he held her hand softly absently rubbing his thumb across the back of her hand. When they reached the lake he bent down picked up a rock and tossing it into the water just to watch as the ripples from the splash went out then disappeared. "I don't know what to do now that my father's gone. I might as well just leave school and stay at home to take care of the family. My mother wouldn't allow it of course but with him gone it's gonna be tough on her and all of us. I have a question to ask you Lily but you don't have to accept it or anything." Subastian said looking at her.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top