Katherine Piper *-.-*We are the Lucky ones*-.-*
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Katherine Piper *-.-*We are the Lucky ones*-.-* Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Katherine Piper *-.-*We are the Lucky ones*-.-*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Katherine Piper *-.-*We are the Lucky ones*-.-* Empty Katherine Piper *-.-*We are the Lucky ones*-.-*

Post by Kat Piper Thu May 21, 2009 1:35 am

This is Piper's story, if you have any suggestions please let me know. Chances are it won't be as good as the other Fics but Here we go! Also yes this is the beginning of my last fic, but this one will be better. Oh yeah and The French will be in RED and English will be in BLUE

Katherine Piper *-.-*We are the Lucky ones*-.-* Mistyf10

"Michael!" A young girl of 16 dressed in a silk blue uniform dress called out in the night. Her long brunette hair was a mess and she was out of breath. "Michael!" She called again. She was shaking and the light at the end of her wand showed it. With every sound made, she would turn sharply. She then caught sight of what looked like a human in the distance. Katherine then put her wand away and changed into a dazzling white wolf. As she sprinted to where the figure was she began to realized he was in pain. Within a few feet she changed back into a human and ran over to him. "Michael!" She cried finally reaching him. Michael look right into her eyes then doubled over.

"Katherine! Vous ne devez pas être ici --- Ah! [Katherine! You shouldn't be here --- Ah!]" The young man that looked about her age said before he fell to the ground.

"Michael! Quel tromper?! [Michael! What's wrong?!]" Katherine asked in alarm. She looked down and saw his feet change from normal human feet to paws. His hands did the same thing. Michael looked up at her with angry yellow eyes. Katherine took a few steps back in complete horror. His face had morphed into a wolf like snout. After the change was complete he gave a long and heart crushing howl.

Katherine backed up a few more steps before she turned to run. Michael focused his attention on her and before she could get way, he had her neck clutched in his hand like paws. Katherine struggled in his grip and soon had trouble breathing. “Michael ... ne fait pas ... il est moi... Kat! [Michael…don’t…it’s me…Kat!]” As she squirmed her hand felts it’s way to her wand. She then managed to breath the spell ‘Stupefy‘. He went flying opposite her, smashing though a tree. She muttered "Je suis désolé. [I'm sorry.]" and changed into her wolf form to make a faster getaway. As she ran she could hear him howl once more. She turned to look at him, he was gone! Katherine thought he had gone a different direction so she turned and continued to run towards the castle. After a few seconds she heard something right on her tail. She turned in time to see the sharp claws of the werewolf dig themselves deep in her back. She gave a howl of pain and fell to the ground.

The figure that once belonged to Michael glared at her with those same angry yellow eyes. Katherine was hurting so bad that she couldn't concentrate on her animagus form so while she laid there motionless she changed back into a human. Her uniform was torn where the werewolf had cut her back and she could feel the blood run down the side of it. As the werewolf approached, Katherine was beginning to black out from the loss of blood and shock, but before she went out cold she saw a blinding light hit the werewolf and sent him flying. His body was motionless and Katherine know for sure who ever shot that spell had killed her best friend.

"Nous avons besoin de l'obtenir à l'Aile d'Hôpital! [We need to get her to the Hospital Wing!]" An older lady commanded.

"Et l'autre? [What about the other one?]" A younger woman asked.

"Je l'ai peur.... [I'm afraid he....]" The older lady's voice faded as Katherine became completely unconscious.

-Later that evening-

"Qu'est-ce qui est arrivé? [What happened?]" A concern yet calm male voice asked. Katherine was still out cold, but could faintly hear the conversation that was going on before her. She really couldn't understand what was being said, because the voices were fading in and out.

"Je suis désolé que ce soit arrivé. Elle se rétablira, évidemment, mais les cicatrices seront là pour le reste de sa vie. Nous avons essayé quelques périodes pour minimiser leur grandeur, mais c'est le plus nous pouvons faire. [I'm sorry this happened. She will recover, of course, but the scars will be there for the rest of her life. We have tried some spells to minimize their size, but that's the most we can do.]" The Older woman said.

"Merci Madame Isabella, mais j'ai fait mon choix. Tristan finira son année finale, mais je crains que si Katherine reste, il rende seulement des choses plus mauvaises pour elle. Je l'envoie pour vivre avec un membre de famille, en Irlande. Quand soyez la meilleure heure de l'enlever? [Thank you Madam Isabella, but I have made my choice. Tristan will finish his final year, but I fear that if Katherine stays, it will only make things worse for her. I'm sending her to live with a family member, in Ireland. When will be the best time to remove her?]" The man asked sincerely.

"Aussitôt qu'elle finit le terme. De nouveau, je dis merci pour être comprenant. Certains des autres parents peuvent ne pas avoir pris quelque chose comme cela si légèrement. Maintenant si vous me suivriez s'il vous plaît, j'ai les papiers dans mon bureau. Nous pouvons passer en revue ceux comme elle se repose. [As soon as she finishes the term. Again, I thank you for being understanding. Some of the other parents may not have taken something like this so lightly. Now if you would please follow me, I have the papers in my office. We can look those over as she rests.]" Madam Isabella said calmly.

"Oui, évidemment. [Yes, of course.]" With that said it was silent for a bit then Katherine fell back into a deep slumber. Her dreams were haunted by a pair of furious yellow eyes coming at her in complete darkness. But before he could get close enough to her a light would appear and the image of him laying motionless as a human would be the last thing she saw before she woke in the middle of the night. Katherine was breathing hard like she had just been running for her life, as she looked the room of white. The sealing had the night sky charmed on it. She looked around, it was rare when someone was sent to the Hospital Wing. The school was so well protected and for the most part safe. If something had happened you know that the Head Mistress would do something to fix it.

Katherine laid back down on the soft pillow. She couldn't get back to sleep to easily. She was afraid of the shadows the lingered in the room. She know that they where anything, but something that would hurt her, yet she just couldn't shake the feeling. She closed her eyes and hummed a melody that her grandmother sang to her as she rubbed her back when she couldn't sleep as a child. Within a few minutes she was asleep, but the dream was the same.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Number of posts : 991

https://www.facebook.com/taylaface

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top