Katherine Piper *When Darkness falls on Me* (New Plot!)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Katherine Piper *When Darkness falls on Me* (New Plot!) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Katherine Piper *When Darkness falls on Me* (New Plot!)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Katherine Piper *When Darkness falls on Me* (New Plot!) Empty Katherine Piper *When Darkness falls on Me* (New Plot!)

Post by Kat Piper Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:38 am

Katherine Piper *When Darkness falls on Me* (New Plot!) Hayley_westenra07 Katherine Piper *When Darkness falls on Me* (New Plot!) 74194_f520 Katherine Piper *When Darkness falls on Me* (New Plot!) Hayley-westenra
History:

Katerine Piper grew up in Tralee, Ireland. When she was 9 years of age her family moved to France where she, at the age of 11, got her letter from Beauxbaton Academy. She lived a pretty normal life there, until one night at the age of 16 her best friend for years was unable to control his werewolf-self. Michael, her friend, had went to the woods after an argument he and Piper had. It was cloudy at first and Piper went looking for him to apologize, not realizing the shape of the moon. She soon found him, but by that time the clouds had cleared and before her very eyes she watched as her friend changed from human to beast. Using her animagus from of a white wolf, she tried hard to run from him. Then, when she thought it was clear a pair of black clawed paws dug into her back. Then next morning she woke up in the hospital wing. After that her family took her out of Beauxbaton Academy and sent her back to Ireland with her cousins, the Finnigan's, where she started to go to Hogwarts. Piper has never forgotten her friend or what happened to her. She wishes to fine him just to make sure he's still alive.

*My Strong Tower*
Just met -- They’d have asked me about you.
Acquaintance -- Wait, don't go away just not yet 'cause I thought I had it.
First name basis -- You know the whole affair could be simple.
Former Enemy -- I have been wrong about you.
Classmate or coworker -- I would stay here by your side.
Friend -- It’s not easy love, but you’ve got friends you can trust.
Childhood friend -- Need love, they give you care and attention.
Close friend -- When sickness turns my ego up I know you’ll act as a clever medicine.
Partner in crime -- I would stay here by your side.
Best friend -- Remind me that we’ll always have each other when everything else is gone.
Practically family -- You are my strong tower, a shelter over me.
Distant family -- You have to be strong and believe in yourself.
Immediate family -- Fortress when I’m week.

*In Her Eyes*
Flirt -- We all have a weakness, some of ours are easier to identify
Puppy love -- Chapter one, love innocent and young.
Crush on you -- Felt so close, but you where so far away.
Crush on me -- I noticed your eyes are always glued to me.
Mutual crush -- Head over heals in the moment.
Fling -- Cause I'd rather waste my life pretending then have to forget you for one whole minute
Past relationship -- Forced apart by time and sand.
True love -- My heart is calling your name.

*Dark Waltz*
Tolerate -- If you give me some room, there's be room enough for the two.
Playful annoyance -- I wish you knew the difference.
Friendly rivalry -- Scribble out the truth with their lies.
Different cliques -- You can never be the same.
Former friend -- Where is that old friend gone?
Bad breakup -- Show me the tears you never shed.
Annoyance -- That you just might swallow your tongue.
Jealousy -- No pain inside, you’re like perfection.
Dislike -- Appealing only because they are just that unappealing.
Rivals -- She can swallow knives, she can swallow lives.
Loathing -- Without a thought, without a voice, without a soul.

*Our Truth*
Does not know -- Alone in a crowded room.
Like to get to know -- Trapped in the eyes of a stranger.
Met once -- Remember me when I’m gone.
Scared of (you or me) -- The quiet scares me ‘cause it speaks the truth.
Concern for (you or me) -- I’d give it all away just to have someone to come home to.
Student/Teacher -- Reach out to me and call out my name.
Protective of (you or me) -- I’m here, nothing can harm you.
Respect for (you or me) -- You were touched by Holy and beautiful light.

*List*

William Piper
Katherine Piper *When Darkness falls on Me* (New Plot!) Hughjackman Katherine Piper *When Darkness falls on Me* (New Plot!) Wenn2340533-781x1024 Katherine Piper *When Darkness falls on Me* (New Plot!) Hugh_jackman1226353405
William Piper is my father.
He has know me since I was Born.
William says: "I love my Daughter. Even if she can be obnoxious."
Piper says: "Love ya too Papa."

Barbra (Finnigan) Piper

Katherine Piper *When Darkness falls on Me* (New Plot!) Nicole-Kidman-sunday-rose Katherine Piper *When Darkness falls on Me* (New Plot!) Nicole-kidman-792537 Katherine Piper *When Darkness falls on Me* (New Plot!) Nicole_kidman
Barbra Piper is my mother.
She has know me since I was born.
Barbra says: "Katherine is a talented young lady. To bad all she wants to do is sing.
Piper says: "Well I can't help it Mum."

Tristan Piper
Katherine Piper *When Darkness falls on Me* (New Plot!) Joshgroban Katherine Piper *When Darkness falls on Me* (New Plot!) Josh-groban Katherine Piper *When Darkness falls on Me* (New Plot!) Josh_groban_lean
Tristan Piper is my older brother.
He has know me since he saw me in the baby room at the hospital.
Tristan says: "Kat is crazy. My favorite sister, but crazy."
Piper says: "Face head I'm your only sister!"

Mariana Diggory
Katherine Piper *When Darkness falls on Me* (New Plot!) Ginnylittleavatar Katherine Piper *When Darkness falls on Me* (New Plot!) AnimationGinnyavatar Katherine Piper *When Darkness falls on Me* (New Plot!) GinnyWeasley28navataravatar
Mariana Diggory is one of my best friends.
She has know me for three years.
Mariana says: "Piper you are awesome!"
Piper says: "Thanks Mariana! You pretty awesome yourself!"

Betsy Parquette
Katherine Piper *When Darkness falls on Me* (New Plot!) Eb7e5113-9682-4db0-9d98-b45ad4da59d8.widec Katherine Piper *When Darkness falls on Me* (New Plot!) Nikki_blonsky Katherine Piper *When Darkness falls on Me* (New Plot!) Nikki_blonsky_1896723
Betsy Parquette is one of my best friends and my partner in crime.
She has know me for five years.
Betsy says: "Here I bought you this wonderful hat!"
Piper says: "Is it alive?!"

Nadya Webb
Katherine Piper *When Darkness falls on Me* (New Plot!) 07b10a10 Katherine Piper *When Darkness falls on Me* (New Plot!) 47382210 Katherine Piper *When Darkness falls on Me* (New Plot!) A78db110
Nadya Webb is the one person I loath the most.
He/She has know me for 5 years.
Nadya says: "I've seen house elves that look better then you."
Piper says: "You haven't changed."

Please fill this out I'll put the code in:

(3 little pictures)
(your name) is one of my (what are you to me?).
He/She has know me for (number).
(Your name) say:

Last edited by Kat Piper on Fri May 29, 2009 2:34 am; edited 8 times in total
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Number of posts : 991

https://www.facebook.com/taylaface

Back to top Go down

Katherine Piper *When Darkness falls on Me* (New Plot!) Empty Re: Katherine Piper *When Darkness falls on Me* (New Plot!)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:01 pm

Soooo. I know friends. But what kind. . .hummm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Katherine Piper *When Darkness falls on Me* (New Plot!) Empty Re: Katherine Piper *When Darkness falls on Me* (New Plot!)

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:58 pm

Best Friend how about that?

Mariana was introduced to Piper by her cousin Dae before he left when Mariana entered 5th year of Hogwarts.Since than they started becoming best pals,spending summer together and even going on trip together.Trip organized by her cousin ofcourse and it was in France.They were best friends ever since.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:25 pm

I like how you already put me as your best friend. I was totally going to apply for something like true love or forever hate.

Betsy and Piper are Best friends. Fin. Done. End of story. Theres nothing you can do to damper this relationship so don't even try or there will be two wands up each of your nostrals. Kapeesh. Very Happy

Hows that Pip?
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:28 am

Zoe what every friend you wish to be is okay with me!
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Wed May 20, 2009 7:28 pm

Sorry for double posting but I updated so if you want to be in my plot enjoy and let me know!
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed May 20, 2009 8:49 pm

Katherine Piper *When Darkness falls on Me* (New Plot!) GinnyWeasley28navataravatarKatherine Piper *When Darkness falls on Me* (New Plot!) AnimationGinnyavatarKatherine Piper *When Darkness falls on Me* (New Plot!) Ginnylittleavatar
Mariana Diggory is one of my best friends.
He/She has know me for three years.
Mariana says: "Piper you are awesome!"
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Wed May 20, 2009 9:13 pm

Thanks Mariana! It's up dated now ^_^
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed May 20, 2009 9:23 pm

Call me Mari like always Pip! When someone calls me Mariana i have impression he is angry or something.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Wed May 20, 2009 9:26 pm

Haha sorry. I have problems calling people their nicknames. I'll do that from now on Mari Razz
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top