We were the lucky ones! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

We were the lucky ones! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

We were the lucky ones!

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We were the lucky ones! - Page 2 Empty Re: We were the lucky ones!

Post by Lily D'Eath Wed May 02, 2012 2:33 am

Lily nodded. "I understand Bastian, like I said if you need help with anything I'm here for you."said Lily giving him a soft warm smile. "We don't have long before school is over Bastian, maybe I can ask my father to go with you I'm sure he'll let me."said Lily softly. When he said he had a question to ask him she stopped and stared at him and shook her head. "Don't be silly Bastian, you know I'll accept anything you ask me."said Lily softly. "As long as were together that's all that matters to me."said Lily softly giving him a soft warm smile as her eyes sparkled at him.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed May 02, 2012 2:44 am

"Will you come with me to my father's funeral? I don't know how strong i can be without you by me. I've stayed so strong for everyone and I'm sorry but i need you to keep me strong in this. I know it's asking a lot of you but i don't think i could bare it if i didn't have you with me there." Subastian said looking at her, he was putting his heart on his sleeve and he didn't care at that moment. Then it hit him like a bullet in the leg, Lily was the one person who was there even when things were tough. He care about her and wanted the best of everything for her but the one thing he wanted he didn't know if he could have.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Wed May 02, 2012 2:56 am

Lily looked at him and nodded. "Of course I will Bastian, but you know it's ok to be weak every nwo and then as long as you have someone to pick you up."said Lily softly. Lily shook her head when he said it was asking alot from her. "Don't say that Bastian we make each other strong, without you I probably wouldn't had made it through the sickness."said Lily softly. "We need each other Bastian, more then we ever know and if we have each other nothing can bring us down."said Lily giving him a soft warm smile. Subastian was her shield that protected her from aynthing bad happening to her, she knew she needed him as much as he needed her.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed May 02, 2012 3:06 am

Subastian wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him. "Thank you Lily." He said as he let her go but kept her within the stretch of his arms. He took her hand again then walked a little ways down the shore of the lake to a log that was beached there. Subastian sat down on the log but before Lily could sit down he pulled off his sweatshirt and placed it on the space next to him.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Wed May 02, 2012 3:16 am

"You been there for me, now it's my time to pay you back."said Lily giving him a soft warm smile. As they walked to the shore of the lake Lily notice he was acting a bit weird. As Subastian took a seat on a log she noticed he placed his sweatshirt beside him. Taking a seat beside his sweatshirt Lily looked at the lake and the setting sunset and smiled. Brining her legs up to her chest she wrapped her arms around her legs and kept on looking out the lake and the sunset that was reflecting off the lake.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed May 02, 2012 7:53 pm

"But your friendship is your payback, you have been there for me. You became my friend when you didn't have to, you were there for me from the beginning." Subastian said as he stretched out more smiling because it no longer hurt to do so. He looked across the lake and then a song came to him from his past, one that his father used to sing to him. Subastian smiled as he remembered that day when it was sung to him, a single tear fell from his eye unnoticed by himself.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Wed May 02, 2012 8:04 pm

Lily looked at him and smiled. "I know Bastian, but you didn't have to be my friend and be there for me when I was almost dying."said Lily softly. As she seen him shead a tear she looked at him. "You ok Bastian?"Lily asked him softly. Lily nevered seen Subastian cry, it made her sad and made her want to cry along there with him. Looking at the sunset she sighed to herself as she hummed a song to herself. She didn't know how she knew it but she had a feeling her mother used to sing her to sleep with this song when she was a baby. Lily nevered knew her mother, but from what she heard she looked like her father but had her mother personality.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed May 02, 2012 8:42 pm

"I'm fine, i just remembered the song my father used to sing to me when i was little." Subastian said looking at her as she hummed something. "That's very pretty Lily. What's the name of that song?" He slid off the log and sat on the ground putting his back against the log. He was just below Lily now and he looked up at her from where he was sitting smiling softly at her.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Wed May 02, 2012 9:23 pm

Lily looked at him and nodded. "I understand how you feel Bastian, I really do."said Lily softly giving him a sfot warm smile. Lily shrugged when he asked what the name of the song she was singing was. "It's called butterfly wings, it's a song my mother used to sing me to sleep with when I was a baby."said Lily softly. "Although I remember that song, I just don't remember my mother at all she left a month after I was born."said Lily softly holding back tears.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed May 02, 2012 11:48 pm

Subastian put his hand on her knee and said, "I'm sorry Lily, i don't know why she would have left you. You are an amazing girl and any parent would be lucky to have you for a daughter. Anyone is lucky to have you Lily, i know i am." He smiled and then realized what he said. "You know lucky to have you as a friend." He blushed red when he rambled on the last part.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top