We were the lucky ones! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

We were the lucky ones! - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

We were the lucky ones!

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We were the lucky ones! - Page 3 Empty Re: We were the lucky ones!

Post by Lily D'Eath Thu May 03, 2012 12:10 am

Lily looked at him and smiled. "Thanks Bastian, I'm lucky to have a friend like you in my life I'll be lost without you!"said Lily softly. Althoug there was something inside of Lily that was telling her she wanted more, but she knew she'll never get it. Beside, who would want to be with a half vampire anyways? there were tons of girls around that were WAY prettier then she was. She had no doubt Subastian could get any girl he wanted, he was sure sweet and caring enough. As for her, well... that was a different story for her that she didn't want to talk about.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu May 03, 2012 12:29 am

Subastian smiled at Lily and then got up to stretch out his legs since he couldn't stay seated for long. "Sorry restless legs. Well you wouldn't be lost without me you'd be just a little confused about where you were." He said grinning widely at her. He sat down on the log where he was facing her decided to make her laugh, he started to make weird faces to get her to laugh.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Thu May 03, 2012 12:39 am

Lily laughed as he started making funny faces. "That's true, very true indeed Bastian I would."said Lily honestly but softly. As she looked at the sunset she begin humming her mother song once again as the wind rustled through hair hair. "Bastain, I know I never told you this but I'm part vampire."said Lily softly still looking at the sunset. "It runs in my family, every one of my siblings are as well as my father."said Lily softy as she bit her lip. She wasn't sure how he will react to her being half vampire, alot of people didn't know that she was one but she told Subastian everything.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu May 03, 2012 12:45 am

"Really? Huh...well just to let you know if you have the urge to bit someone in the school. You can bite me but not too hard that might hurt." Subastian said grinning at her. "In all seriousness though i don't mind that your part-vampire cause now i can claim that i know a very beautiful vampire girl." He smiled at her, his blue eyes twinkled slightly in the sunset.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Thu May 03, 2012 12:53 am

Lily chuckled at his comment and nodded. "Ok Bastian, I'll kind that in mind."said Lily winking at him and then chuckling once again. Lily looked at him and blushed and then smiled. "Thankyou Bastian, that's very sweet of you to say that."said Lily softly. As she got off the log she gotten her wand at and flicked it as a blanket appeared on the ground. As she laid down on she stared up at the sunset noticing that some stars were starting to come out. "I love the night time, the stars and moon are so beautiful to look at."said Lily softly as her eyes twinkled in the sunset.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu May 03, 2012 12:58 am

Subastian got off the log and laid down next to Lily noticing that he was much too big for the blanket, but grinned none the less. He saw a bug crawling on the back of Lily's shirt and picked it off before flicking it off towards the other side of him. "Hmm i guess that bug liked you since he was crawling on you." He said as he turned to his back and looked up at the sky. "Yes the sun, moon and the stars are beautiful to look at but i know something better than those to look at."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Thu May 03, 2012 1:05 am

Lily giggled as she noticed that Subastian was to big for the blanket. "Aw... poor Bastian, don't worry I still love you."said Lily softly. "As a friend of course."said Lily adding the last part quickly and letting out alittle blush as she said it. Lily chuckled and nodded. "I guess so, I guess I'm just really sweet to everyone and everything!"said Lily chuckling. Lily turned to her side and looked at him when he said he knew something that was better to look at. "Oh really, what's that Bastian?"Lily asked him softly but curiously as her brown eyes sparkled at him.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu May 03, 2012 1:14 am

Subastian smiled and kissed Lily on her forehead whispering, "You are." Then he looked back up at the stars like he didn't do anything at all. In his head he was wondering if she was gonna slap him or something and his heart was beating very fast. He hoped that she would slap him or do anything that would hurt because he realized that he really liked her. He didn't care that she was part vampire or anything, he just liked her for who she was and that was all that mattered to him.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Thu May 03, 2012 1:24 am

Lily looked at him shocked to speechless to say anything as he said she was better to look at then the stars,moon and sun. "I don't know about that Bastian, there alot more beautiful then I am."said Lily softly as she kept looking at the sunset as it slowly started fading away. Lily felt her heart pounding against her chest, she liked Subastian she really did but she was afraid of getting hurt again. Although, she knew Subastian would never hurt her. Since Lily gotten hurt, she closed herself out on love refusing to let any of it in for fear her heart would get broken again.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu May 03, 2012 1:38 am

Subastian looked over at her and smiled softly, "From where i stand Lily i would say yes you are." His hand went to her face brushing out a strand of hair, his heart was still pounding his his chest but he was becoming braver. "You should know that you are beautiful Lily, no matter what anyone says. You..." He stammered not knowing what else to say so he took her hand and placed it over his heart. He hoped that she would know how he felt even if he couldn't put it into words.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top