What dreams may come along - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What dreams may come along - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What dreams may come along

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What dreams may come along - Page 4 Empty Re: What dreams may come along

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:45 am

Sammy hugged James back, feeling his muscles under her body. It was almost too much, she wanted to kiss him. But the sad memory of Ne'Os was enough to get the kissing out of her mind. "Thanks James I needed that hug. I didn't mean to go all emotional on you. It's just that my ex and I didn't just break-up. He tried to kill me. But he wasn't always evil. He was the most wonderful guy anyone could ever meet when we first meet. And for some reason I still love him. Some part of me always will." Sammy said wiping the tears from her eyes, then weakly smiling up at him. Sammy then started to walk again. "OK. Time for some happy questioning." Sammy said lightly laughing. "What's your favorite food?" Sammy asked him knowing that someones favorite food couldn't bring up bad memories and if it did then she would just change the subject again.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:59 pm

James shook his head. "No it's ok Samantha, I know how you feel well... somewhat."said James softly as he gave her a soft warm smile. James chuckled as she asked what his favorite food was. "Um... lets see, I probably have to say chicken alfredo pasta."said James softly. "I always loved it I was a kid and I still do."said James shrugging. "What about you, what's your favorite food?"James asked her softly as his blue eyes sparkled at her. "I have alot of reasons why I like the things like but it's mainly because alot the reasons why is because of my mother."said James softly.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:31 am

Sammy smiled at James while walking with him. "Hm...Chicken Alfredo Pasta? That sound like a good dish." Sammy said smiling at James. Then Sammy had to think about what her favorite food was. "Well before I was a vampire, my favorite food was chocolate. I couldn't get enough of it. But now that I'm a vampire I can't get enough blood. At the beginning it got a hold of me good. Every time I came near anyone that wasn't a vampire I had to hold my breath so that I wouldn't smell their blood. But now that it's been a little bit I have good control of myself." Sammy said smiling at James after saying this. Sammy then started to swing her hands back and forth, which was something that Sammy did when she was having lots of fun. She liked getting to know someone new. Sammy was just happy that James wasn't the type of guy that couldn't get sex out of his head. "How about this. From now on we will just say what we like and not why we like it. So that that way we won't bring up any bad memories, ok?" Sammy asked him wanting to make sure that the conversation stayed happy so that he would want to continue talking with her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:58 am

James nodded and smiled. "It's a really good dish, perhaps I should take you to Sparks and we can have it sometimes as friends of course."said James softly. James chuckled as she said she liked chocolate before she gotten turned into a vampire. "I love chocolate as well, I'm a chocolate freak and I also love strawberry cheesecake!"said James. "Well... I'm glad you got control of yourself, not many vampires do or from what I heard."said James shrugging. James nodded. "Deal, I wouldn't want to bring up any bad memories for you as well."said James softly. "So... how do you know Sophia? I know you two are best friends but how did that come to be if you don't mind me asking."said James softly.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:18 am

"Deal you can take me to Sparks sometime." Sammy said with a little giggle. "Hm...we both like chocolate, so we have something other than Sophia in common." Sammy said once again giggling. "Your right, a lot of vampires do have a problem controlling themselves. A lot of my vampire friends had to come to me for help with that." Sammy said to him remembering the day that she had changed one of her friend into a vampire all because she lost control. "Thank you James. I have a lot of those bad memories." Sammy said smiling at him for he was being kind to her. "Oh, well that is an odd and long story actually. The first time I ever meet Sophia was about two years ago. Her, her sister, and Andrian another friend of ours who is her boyfriend right now, who is also the father of my first child, where outside of the Three Broom Sticks in Hogsmeade and I said hello to them. They where nice to me. We all got along. And then Andrian broke it off with Niki, Sophia's sister, and started dating me. Little did I know that during the whole time he was with me, he was flirting with Sophia. Just as I was about to find him in the Forbidden Forest and tell him I was pregnant, I found him and Sophia trying to kill themselves. I don't know why, you would have to ask her that one. Anyways, a couple of months later, they where fine, and me and Sophia got to talking. We became best friends and always will be." Sammy said to him with a nervous look on her face. "Like I said a long and odd story, right?" Sammy asked him wondering if she had told him to much and he would start heading for the hills now.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:53 am

James smiled when she said he could take her to Sparks sometime. "Ok great then it's a friend date."said James chuckling. James laughed at her comment and nodded. "Yeah I guess we do, but I glad to know someone like Sophia she's awesome."said James honestly. James was quite glad to have his brother and Sophia around for he wasn't sure what he would without them. James nodded. "Sure it's no problem, I wouldn't want to talk about bad memories in my pass either."said James softly. "I try to keep them hidden that way I can forget about them but sometimes they come back and haunt me."said James sighing.

As she told him the story of how her and Sophia met he shook his head and laughed. "Wow... that's a really interesting way to meet."said James chuckling. James shook his head. "No it's not odd just interesting that's all."said James honestly. "I bet your wondering how me and Sophia met?"James asked her softly as he smiled at her. "Well... when we were little and we just moved to London from Texas we didn't live that far from Sophia so we all of us met Sophia in the park and played together and from that moment on all the Darling siblings been friends with her."said James. "Not as interesting as yours, but that's how me and Sophia know each other and plus we were house mates well all of us were."said James.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:09 am

Sammy smiled brightly at the word date that came from James's mouth. "Great a date it is then....I mean a friend date of course." Sammy said nervously giggling. "Your right Sophia is an awesome person. There is and can only ever be one Sophia. I'm glad that she's my best friend." Sammy said smiling at the proudness of such a wonderful friend. Then James mentioned the bad memories again. "Well it's nice to try and keep the good memories alive, but ignoring or trying to hide the bad ones is never a good thing, James. They will always come back up and bite you in the butt. It's best to talk about them with someone who understand and will always be there for you. That's why Sophia is one of my best friends. I can talk to her about everything. Always. If you ever feel like talking about them, I can be there for you if you like." Sammy said to him trying to be a good friend and let him know that she would always be there for him.

Sammy smiled and giggling a bit when James said that it was an interesting story. "Actually I was wondering how you meet her." Sammy said to him listening to how he meet her. "Wow you come from Texas? Is it nice there? I've never been there." Sammy said to him wondering why it was that she had never spent a vacation there. "Oh so you have another sibling other than your little sister. Is it a brother or a sister?" Sammy asked him thinking that it would be funny if it was another sister. Then he would be surrounded by girls. Then again it probably wasn't because he doesn't complain about having to many sisters. "It's a good way of meeting her. You probably know her better than I do." Sammy said to him wondering how long it was that James had known Sophia.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:25 am

James nodded. "Ok... I'll have to arrange our friend date soon."said James winking at her and chuckling as his blue eyes sparkled at her. "Your lucky that you and Sophia are so close, she's just a really good friend of the family."said James. James nodded and sighed. "I know it isn't but sometimes it's better that way but they do come back and bite you on the butt."said James honestly. James looked at her and smiled when she offered to be there for him. "Thanks Sammy, I won't forget that and just remember I'm here for you as well if you ever need me for anything."said James softly.

James chuckled and smiled. "Well... that's how I met Sophia, and til that day I never regretted not knowing her."said James. James nodded. "Yeah I did, I was born and raised there but I been in London so long my accent sort of went away but you can still hear it at times but not much."said James softly. As she asked if Texas was nice he nodded. "Yeah it's really nice I loved it there, but I really like it here as well."said James honestly as he looked around and back at Samantha and smiled. When she asked if he had another sibling he nodded. "Yeah I have an older brother named Andrew."said James. James nodded and chuckled. "Yeah I know her pretty well, I knew her before she gotten turned into a vampire."said James honestly.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:43 am

Sammy smiled and nodded in agreement with what James was saying. "Your welcome James. It's nice to be there for friend when they need me." Sammy said to him thinking about when ever he would need her or she would need him. Sammy wondered that if she ever needed him that maybe that would bring them closer some how? 'Stop thinking like that, you don't need a relationship right now.' Sammy yelled at her self, then shook her head to get the thought out. "Thanks James maybe one day we can sit down and have ourselves a real crying fest." Sammy said a little giggle. Sammy couldn't help but wondering if she was getting herself into more trouble by getting close to him.

"I like it here too. It's pretty here." Sammy said to James agreeing that it was nice here. "Oh and older brother. Well maybe I can meet both of your siblings one day." Sammy said to him thinking about the day that she would meet his family. What would happen? Would they like her? Would they hate her? If James and her got into a relationship, would they be ok with it? Sammy shook her head again getting the thoughts out. "Wow Sophia not a vampire. That's hard for me to imagine. She's always been a vampire to me." Sammy said giggling and smiling at James. Then Sammy caught herself in his eyes and couldn't help but like her reflection being in his eyes. She had been staring at his eyes for to long and tripped over a big rock that she didn't see. "Aahh!" Sammy said landing on the ground.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top