What dreams may come along - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What dreams may come along - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What dreams may come along

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What dreams may come along - Page 2 Empty Re: What dreams may come along

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:30 am

(OOC: No don't leave. lol I didn't think that you would leave. Oh well. I'll just make it the next day and they can meet up again.))

Sammy was a little surprised when he said that he really did think that she was beautiful. She smiled up at him for this comment. She never really thought of her self as beautiful. Then Sammy was surprised again when he stood up and magiced his broom to him. She didn't mean for him to leave. She just wanted to let him know why it was that she couldn't get to close to him. But he was right. Sammy had friends and she wasn't going to stop having fun with them or being around them just because someone wanted to hurt her. Sophia and Hitame could protect themselves. So Sammy waved at him as he left then picked up her books and went up to her room. She was feeling like she needed to get some blood to drink, that would make her not so pale anymore.

~Next day~
Sammy decided that she would try and bump into James again. She didn't know where he normally liked to hang out and she didn't know what house he was in. So she decided that she would hang out in the courtyard again and see if he would show up again. She brought just one book this time and waited in the same spot. If he didn't show up today she would try again the next day. She wanted to let him know that she didn't mean to scare him off and that he was right about not closing her self off from her friends just because of some guy. Sophia and Hitame deserved a better friend than that. As she sat and waited for him, her blonde hair was up again and her skin wasn't so pale. She wore a pink and black dress with some leather black boots. She had a purse next to her with her two wands in it and a single book in her hands. The same book she was reading the day before. Maybe he would forgive her? Maybe he would never show up? Maybe he and her could become friends? Only the next few days could tell.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:51 pm

((lol sorry I thought you'll stop him before he took off or go after him!))

It was finally the weekend which was a great relief to James seeing how he been wanting to fly around Hogwarts for quite awhile but he nevered gotten the chance to it. As he walked out of the Gryffindor Common down the long spiral stairs towards the Entrance Hall doors and pushed them opened. As the crisp fall air hit his face he smiled for fall was his favorite season for it wasn't to hot or to cold and it was perfect flying weather. As he walked out towards the court yard he gotten out his wand about to conjure his broom before he seen Samantha in the same spot as she was yesterday. "Hello Miss Burns, fancy seeing you here."said James softly.

James was wearing black pants with a black shirt sleeve shirt with his black leather jacket over it with black converses. His hair was spiky just the way he liked it but there were some hair covering his blue eyes but he failed to notice due to him talking to Samantha. "So what is Miss Burns doing out here again today?"James asked her giving her a soft warm smile.

James look
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:48 pm

Sammy had only been sitting down in her spot for about an hour when James showed up. How lucky she was. She smiled up at him when he said hello to her. "Hey James. I'm just waiting for you actually. I wanted to say that I was sorry for what I said yesterday and that you where right. I can't just close my self off to all my friends just because of a few guys. My friends can protect themselves. I know Sophia can for sure. Shes better than I am." Sammy said smiling when she mentioned Sophia again. Then Sammy noticed that he hadn't sat down yet. "Would you like to sit down?" Sammy asked him patting the spot next to her right side. She smiled up at him with dazzling white teeth and her beautiful hazel eyes. Sammy couldn't help but start to think about what they would talk about. Maybe they could go for a stroll or even on a date some time. But maybe it was to early. Faylen had just left her and he said that he was getting over a girl too.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:28 pm

James looked at her and shook his head. "It's ok Samantha, I was just being honest."said James softly as he put his hands in his pockets of his jacket. "I know Sophia can protect herself I after all she is a Granger."said James honestly. James nodded when she asked if he wanted to sit down. "Sure Samantha and thanks."said James giving her a soft warm smile. "I was about to go flying around Hogwarts do you want to join me?"James asked her softly. "I haven't flown around Hogwarts in awhile due to so much bloody homework we been having."said James sighing.

"You don't have to fly with me, I assume you have a broomstick of your own right?"James asked her softly as his ble eyes sparkled at her. "You know a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be out here alone, I know I already told you that yesterday your one stubborn vampire Miss Burns."said James smirking.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:09 am

Sammy was happy to hear that he wasn't mad at her for saying what she said the day before. She liked that he was being honest with her and she couldn't help but smiled when he said that Sophia could protect herself because she was a Granger. "Yep she sure is a Granger." Sammy said smiling up at him. Then he sat down and she liked him being near her. He said that he was about to go flying around Hogwarts and asked if she would like to go with him. She thought about that for a second then realized that she was imagining herself holding on to him while on his broom with him. Maybe that would be to close for just being friends. "Sure I'll go. I'll just call for my broom and then we can go." Sammy said standing up and pulling her wand from her purse. She then put her book in her purse and put her purse on ehr shoulder. She then faced the castle and pointed her wand at it. "Accio Broom." Sammy said and waited a minute till her broom came to her.

Sammy couldn't help but smile at him when he said that she was one stubborn vampire. "Yes I am. If you knew me better you would be laughing too." Sammy said to him, then thought for a second what would they do after they flew around for a while? "Maybe we can get to know each other better after we fly. Ask each other questions. What do you say?" Sammy asked him as she got on to her broom and waited for him to mount his. Then she thought about what kind of questions she would be asking him. What was his favorite color? Why was it his favorite color? How did he meet Sophia? How many brothers and sisters does he have? What house is he in? What does he want to do when he gets out of Hogwarts? Most of all she wanted to stay away from the boyfriend/girlfriend questions. Like how did him and his ex meet, or why did they break up? As long as she stayed away from those questions maybe he wouldn't ask her either.

Last edited by Samantha Burns on Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:26 am

James smiled when Samantha said she would fly around Hogwarts with hm. "Great, just let me summon my broom and we'll be out."said James softly. "Accio firebolt!"said James softly but clearly as he faced towards the castle as he said it. As his firebolt came towards him he gotten on it and looked at Samantha and smiled. "You ready to go?"James asked her softly his blue eyes sparkling at her as the wind rustled through his hair. "Ah... this is perfect riding weather I just love the fall time don't you?"James asked her softly as he brushed some hair out of his eyes.

James chuckled and strugged. "Yeah maybe so, but I bet one I get to know you I'll be laughing soon."said James giving her a soft warm smile. James looked at her and nodded. "Yeah sure, I'll love to get know you better."said James softly. Samantha was a very bweautiful girl but so was his ex, and besides he promised himself that he was going to focus on his studies this year but Samantha made it hard for him to do so. "I'll just take this one day at a time and see how it goes."James thought to himself. That was James could do for the moment being.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:44 am

Sammy smiled and waited for James's broom to come to him. Then watched him as he got onto it. "Yes the fall is nice. It reminds me that Christmas is coming. I love Christmas." Sammy said thinking about the last Christmas that she had. It was with her kids and her ex at the time. How time can fly. She then smiled at him when he agreed to talk and get to know each other better. It would be nice to get to know someone new. Sammy knew almost everything that there was to know about Sophia. So it would be refreshing to get to know someone new. Then she remembered that she was on a broom and was about to go flying around Hogwarts with him. Sammy hoped that it wouldn't take to long. She was only doing this in order to be around him, but maybe feeling the cool wind in her face would do her good as well. "After you." Sammy said pointing into the air in the direction that she thought they would be flying. Sammy could only hope that he wasn't to fast and that she could keep up with him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:33 am

"I love Christmas time as well, it's my favorite Holiday."said James honestly not afraid to admit he loves the Christmas holidays. Last Christmas James spent the Christmas holidays with his family but he was thinking about staying here this year. James shook his head. "No you go first I insist, ladies first."said James softly as he gave her a soft warm smile. James was very much a gentlemen and he always let girls go before he ever did in everyday for that was how he was raised. "I'm a pretty fast flier but I'll show down that way you can keep up with me."said James.

"I guess it's in my blood to be a good flier for my father played Quidditch and so did my brother me and my sister Leslie would if we could but the Gryffindor team is already filled."said James sighing. "I'm sure it won't take us that long, maybe we can fly side by side."said James softly. "The sooner we get done flying the more we'll know about each other."said James.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:49 am

It was nice to hear that he liked Christmas as well. It wasn't often that a boy would admit to something like that. Which means that he isn't afraid to say what he likes and doesn't like. That's good. "It's nice to hear a guy admit that he likes Christmas. Most guys wouldn't." Sammy said smiling at him then looking up into the air. As soon as James gave her the right away she was off. After a second she slowed up to be flying next to him. He said that he was fast and that him, his brother and sister liked quidditch. "I don't like quidditch that much. Not just quidditch though. I don't really like any sport. I'm just not much of a sports kind of person. To busy I guess." Sammy said pulling out in front of him again. Sammy could see the Astronomy tower in front of her and did a couple of circles around it. She was next to him again, then looked into his deep blue eyes. Now she would let him lead the way for a little bit. She didn't really know where to go anyways.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:59 am

James looked at her and shrugged. "I honestly why guys just can't be truthful and honest I guess it's our got to be tough thing."said James chuckling. "Well... I like Quidditch and flying and stuff but sometimes it's a handful and I like having time to do whatever."said James honestly. As James took off behind her he rounded the astronomy tower the same time she did and smiled. "Follow me."said James softly as he started flying towards the great lake of Hogwarts. "I fly around Hogwarts alot so I know where to go and where not to go."said James softly as the wind rustled through his hair.

"There was this one time that I flew into the forest, from the time on I nevered flew by the forest again."said James softly as he shivered at the memory of it. James wasn't a fan of the forbidden forest for he only been in there a couple of times and he didn't like it. Of course James was a Gryffindor and brave but there was time when you have to be smart rather then stupid.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top