if dreams were poppies & daisies
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

if dreams were poppies & daisies Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

if dreams were poppies & daisies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

if dreams were poppies & daisies Empty if dreams were poppies & daisies

Post by Leven Ashe Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:40 am

if dreams were poppies & daisies Depo4h

LEVEN CHARLOTTE ASHE
sixteen . half blood . single . neutral . stubborn . sly . loyal

Raised in America for majority of her life, this is the first full year that Leven has been living in London. Her heart is steadfast with the idea of living in London for good, believing she can move in with her extended cousins the Ashe's. Sorted into Gryffindor built upon her stubborn and brave stature, her more darker half may appeal to Slytherins that need to get information on some of their more disliked company. Her half blood status might draw a few quick backs, but she knows how to stick her nose in the air like purists; she did live with her idealist mother after all.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

namesurname // relationship
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

http://www.wattpad.com/user/KingdomsPath

Back to top Go down

if dreams were poppies & daisies Empty Re: if dreams were poppies & daisies

Post by Fiona Grimm Mon May 19, 2014 6:29 am

I think my character Henri Finch could give her quite a bit of power. Henri also attended Salem Witches' in America for the first three years of her education, so they may know each other.
Fiona Grimm
Fiona Grimm
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top