What dreams may come along
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What dreams may come along Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What dreams may come along

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What dreams may come along Empty What dreams may come along

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:46 am

For the last week Sammy had been pulled in so many different ways that she couldn't even count it anymore. What with Faylen leaving, School getting harder, and her new internship with the beings area of the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures department at the ministry. Sammy's head was twirling with all the new information that was being pushed into her head. So Sammy decided that she needed a day off. Off of school, off of work, and off of being sad about Faylen. Sammy never wanted him to leave and she never thought that he would. So having to deal with the sudden emotions of it was hard.

Sammy was wearing her school Hufflepuff robes and some black boots. She had her wand in her robes, her second wand in her robes, and her hair was up in a bun except for some strains of hair that where hanging in places and some books in her right hand. The wind would hit her face and she would squint when her hair got in her eyes. Sammy then found a place to sit in the courtyard and sat down. She placed her books beside her and picked out her favorite. It was a book about a girl that fell in love with a soldier, but never saw him again after he went off to fight a dragon. The wind was howling and the air was cold. But Sammy didn't get cold. After the fight that she had had with Felix, Sammy was extra pale today.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

What dreams may come along Empty Re: What dreams may come along

Post by Calum Fisher Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:03 am

Classes were finally over for the day which was a great relief for James seeing how he didn't know how much more bloody information he could take. He loved being a seventh year for he didn't have many classes to take, but even with the few classes he did take they hounded them with homework. As he walked out of the greenhouse he headed back towards the castle to get something to eat. As he entered the courtyard he seen a pretty Hufflepuff girl sitting alone. "Mind if I sit here?"James asked her softly as he pointed to the spot on her left side.

"So... tell me, what is a pretty Hufflepuff girl doing sitting out here alone in the cold?"James asked her softly as he turned to look at her. As the cold wind hit him he shivered a bit but he shook it off for he was more worried and concern about this girl. She looked like she was going through alot, James knew he shouldn't be he wanted to help her. James made a promise to himself after his break-up with his girlfriend last summer that he was going to focus on his studies and watch over Leslie for Andrew. "Oh I'm Andrew, Andrew Darling."said James softly as his blue eyes looked at her.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:20 am

Sammy had been reading her book for a good few minutes. Then suddenly someone was talking to her. "Sure." Sammy said without lifting her head. She figured that this person would just sit down and leave her alone but then he started speaking again. She lifted her head to talk to him and was almost immediately stopped. She was looking at a boy that was so gorgous, in her opinion, that she couldn't speak for a second. "Oh...um..." Sammy said stuttering for a second. "I'm not cold, just sitting here and reading." Sammy said lifting her book to show him then resting it back on her lap. Then he said his name. This made her remember that she needed to say her name, but it got all jumbled up. "Bamantha Surns. I mean Samantha Burns." Sammy said blushing and looking down at her lap. "So what brings you out to the cold courtyard?" Sammy asked him looking up at his beautiful blue eyes.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:34 am

"Thanks."said James softly as he took a seat next to her and gave her a soft warm smile before looking straight ahead. As she said she wasn't cold James looked at her confused. "Why aren't you cold? you have to be cold unless your a vampire."said James simply. "Of course if you are, I won't mind I'm friends with a vampire and she's really cool."said James softly. James looked at her and laughed as she jumbled her name all together. "Nice to meet you Bamantha Surns."said James in a teasing voice. "I'm kidding, nice to meet you Samantha."said James giving her a soft warm smile.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:03 am

Sammy couldn't help but smile and blush even more when he guessed correctly that she was a vampire. "Yes I am a vampires. It's nice that some people are ok with vampires." Sammy said smiling at him with no fangs showing. Then he joked around with her name after she said it wrong and she couldn't help but laugh her tinkling bell laugh with him. "It's nice to meet you too, James." Sammy said looking deep into his blue eyes. There was something there. Something that she liked. He was nice, and good looking, and was ok with vampires. Maybe something could come out of all this. It showed on her face what she was feeling. But then she remembered the way that she felt about Faylen. It hurt that she was having feelings about someone else. No matter how little the feelings may be or how big they could get. The pain showed on her face. She looked away from him and lifted the book back up to her face. She wasn't trying to be mean but she couldn't help but try and distance herself from this boy. She could tell that if she let her feelings for him get in the way she would get hurt again. She would put him first over her work and school. And it would be another person that Felix Barker could hurt. So she started reading again.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:23 am

((OMG! I'm SO sorry I haven't posted I been SO busy with work lately!))

James looked at her and shrugged but then smiled. "Honestly I don't see why everyone says there so bad, there just like everyone else."said James simply. "I happen to know a friend who's a vampire her name is Sophia."said James not knowing her and Sophia were best friends. "I'm assuming you know her, I mean everyone here almost knows who she is!"said James chuckling. James laughed and smiled. "Well thanks Samantha, not every day that I meet a beautiful girl."said James softly. As she looked away from him he sighed for he knew why without him even asking her for he was going through the same stage. "Let me guess, heartbreak or someone broke up with you?"James asked her softly. "I'm not a mind reader but I'm going through the same thing my girlfriend broke-up with me over the summer holidays I should of known it was coming my brother Andrew told me it was I just didn't believe him."said Andrew softly.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:16 am

Samantha couldn't help but give a little smile when she heard him laugh. Not only was he cute, but he had a cute laugh as well. This was getting harder and harder. There was so much to like about him. Then he shocked her completely. "Did you say Sophia? Sophia Granger?" Sammy asked him looking up from her book,she wondered if this vampire Sophia was her Sophia. "I know a Sophia that is a vampire. She's my best friend. She works in the hospital as a nurse." Sammy said giving him a dazzling smile. Sammy couldn't help but blush when he said thank you for him meeting a beautiful girl. "Oh I'm not that beautiful." Sammy said feeling the color come in to her very pale cheeks then the color left as quickly as it came. He had guessed right again that she was going through a break-up. She started to cry a little. A few tears falling from her eyes. But when he said that he was going through the same thing it made her feel a little bit better, she looked up at him again and gave a small smile. "His name is Faylen. We didn't truly break-up. But we couldn't stay together either. He had to leave with his folks. So since we would never meet again, we broke it off. It was very hard for me. I didn't think it would happen." Sammy said feeling a few more tears fall from her face. Sammy finally closed the book she was holding and put her hands to her face. She didn't want him to see her crying.

(OOC: That's OK. I understand. Just let me know if you'll be gone for a while so that I won't worry. I don't want you to leave like Faylen did.))
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:39 pm

James looked at her and nodded. "Yeah of course Sophia Granger, what other Sophia do I know?"James asked her as he gave her a soft warm smile. "Well... seems like you knew who I was talking about, and your best friends with her? all the Darling's siblings are friends with her so we koew her pretty well."said James. James shook his head when she said she wasn't beautiful. "Don't say that Samantha, your more beautiful then some girls here and your not stuck up like some of them."said James softly. James nodded understanding what she meant. "Oh I'm sorry Samantha, I know how you feel I really do."said James softly as he seen her crying he hugged her.

"Sh... Samantha it's ok, everything will be fine I promise."said James softly as he stroked her hair trying to make her calm down. "I know it's hard believe me I know, I spent the whole summer crying."said James honestly. He wasn't ashame to say he cried over a girl for he felt like his old girlfriend was the one for him but he guessed he was wrong. "I know how you feel, I know you thought he was the one for you and nothing could come between you two but you was wrong."said James softly. "That's how I feel, and I bet your going through the same thing."said James.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:03 pm

Sammy was happy that they had something in common. That he knew her best friend. But that only made it even harder. They would have something, or someone to talk about. But if he got close to her, like he was already, he would get hurt. Sure Sammy made Felix forget that it was her that attacked him, but that doesn't mean that he won't remember like Faylen did. Sammy never was good with her spells. His words were comforting. This made Sammy stop crying for a moment. She dropped her hands from her face and then looked up at him. "Do you really think that I'm beautiful? I'm very pale today. I'm not my normal self." Sammy said unhugging him and leaning back up normal. "It's nice to know that someone knows how I feel about Faylen. But I have to tell you something. We can't be friends or even more than that. I have alot of people that will do anything to hurt me, including hurting my friends. The friends that I have already are in enough danger. I have to keep myself from them so they won't get hurt. So please....." Sammy said turning her face from him and looking down at the ground sadly. Sammy liked this guy, as a friend and who knows maybe even more. But right now was a very dangerous time for people to be friends with her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:50 am

James was surprise at how much they had in common it was like they were long lost siblings or something which was surprising. But James made a vow to himself that he was going to focus on his final year at Hogwarts and NO girls what so ever! How could Sophia not tell him that she had such a beautiful best friend named Samantha. He was sure he heard Sophia mention her a bunch of times but he thinks he nevered really listened. As she asked if she was beautiful he nodded. "Yes you are Samantha, weather you believe it or not you are and I'm sure my brother or Sophia could fix your over paleness."said James softly.

James looked at her confused but nodded. "I understand Samantha, but you can't keep close up forever."said James softly as he gotten up and dusted off his Gryffindor robe. As he gotten out his wand he flicked and muttered. "Accio Firebolt!" As his Firebolt came towards him he pocketed his wand and turned to Samantha his blue eyes sparkling at her. "I'll see you around Samantha Burns."said James softly as he gotten on his broom and stared at her one last time before taking off in the cool fall air.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top