What dreams may come along - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What dreams may come along - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What dreams may come along

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What dreams may come along - Page 3 Empty Re: What dreams may come along

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:13 am

Sammy smiled and agreed with most of what James said. It was a little hard to hear him over the wind but with her vampire hearing it wasn't as hard for her then for most people. She followed him then wondered what had happened to him that made him not like going into the Forbidden Forest. Sammy had been in there many times and most of the time it was fine. Other than the time that she saw Sophia and Andrian kill themselves. Or when the vampire and werewolf hunters where after her. Now that Sammy thought about it there where more bad things that had happen to her in the forest than good things. Maybe he was right to stay away from the forest. "So where are we going?" Sammy asked him while she felt the wind come at her and watched him fly slightly ahead of her. Sammy got a second of being able to look at the back of James before flying up next to him. She liked the way he looked from the back. She smiled slightly at this, then looked over at him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:21 am

As she asked where they were going James looked at her and smiled. "You'll see."said James softly as they made there way out towards the lake James did a sharp turm and started flying towards the Gryffindor tower and turned to look at Sammy. "I'm sure you never seen the Gryffindor tower so here is what it looks like."said James softly before he arounded the corner. "That's one of the things I love about the Gryffindor Tower it has a great view of the lake."said James softly. "Although when the sun comes up it comes right through our dorms window a bit annoying on weekends."said James chuckling. As they flew around Hogwarts for a while James finally landed smoothly in the courtyard.

"Well... that was fun for a bit."said James chuckling as he ran his hands through his hair pushing his bangs out of his eyes. "So... shall we go walking aroud Miss Burns?"James asked her smiling as his blue eyes sparkled at her. "So... what do you want to know anout me? I'll answer any questions you have."said James softly. He would even answer question about his ex, but he sort of wanted to avoid those questions if possible.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:14 am

Sammy gave James a slight smirk as he said that she would see where they where going. She smiled back then continued to follow him. Finally he turned around to face her and said that they where in front of the Gryffindor Tower. "So this is where it is." Is all that Sammy could get out. To be honest she never really wondered where the Gryffindor Tower was. To busy with other things she guessed. Sammy couldn't help but chuckle a little bit when he said that the sun coming up and shining through his window was annoying during the weekends. But she understood that. She spend most of the summer waking up early due to the sun coming through her window. Of course the kids bouncing on her didn't help either. Sammy then continued to follow him until they landed in the courtyard. Sammy didn't land as smoothly as James did, but she didn't go flying as much as he did.

"Yes it was." Sammy said smiling back at him. Sammy then pointed her wand at her broom and had it go back up to her room. She then faced him again. "Yes that sounds good. A walk." Sammy said to him wondering if that showed how much she didn't like flying. Sammy smiled back at him while staring into his sparkling blue eyes. "Um..." Sammy said thinking for a second about what she wanted to ask him first. "What's your favorite color and why?" Sammy asked him wanting to start with a small normal question before getting into any emotional ones. Sammy knew that if she headed straight into the emotionally hard questions he wouldn't want to talk anymore. And she wanted to find out as much about him as she could.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:30 am

James noticed Samantha didn't land as smoothly as he did which he gotten the sign that she didn't like flying that much. "Not much of a flier are you?"James asked her softly as he smirked at her and then chuckled and shook his head. "Sorry... I just noticed that you didn't land as smoothly as I did."said James softly as he gotten out his wand and flicked it at his broom sending it back to the castle as well. "Yup you don't like flying that much."said James chuckling as she said a walk sounded good. "I sometimes like to say on the ground a bit to, more safer."said James softly.

James looked at her and chuckled as she asked what was his favorite color and why. "My favorite color has to be blue, I just like the way it looks on me and plus it makes my eyes stand out."said James softly. "What about you, what is your favorite color?"James asked her softly. James knew the emotional ones were bond to come soon, but he was ready for it.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:46 pm

Sammy smiled when James finally realized that she didn't like to fly to much. "Yeah sorry about that. I might be able to run really fast, but I can't run in the air. I use to be able to fly without a broom, something an old friend taught me. But you know what they say, if you don't use it you lose it." Sammy said with a slight chuckle. Talking about Ne'Os brought on some bad memories. But she kept the smile on her face. She didn't want to show any sadness while talking, he might want to stop. "Oh blue. That's a nice color." Sammy said once he had said what his favorite color was. She held back a giggle when he said why it was his favorite color. Sammy thought it was a bit egotistical of a reason. Just because something looks good with your eyes and on you doesn't mean it should be your favorite color. Then Sammy thought for a second about what her favorite color was. Then a giant dazzling smile light up Sammy's face. "My favorite color has to be Pink. But not because I'm a girl and almost all girls like Pink. It's because it's the color of my daughters cheeks when she smiles at me." Sammy said giggling a little bit at the memory. It hurt Sammy to have to be away from her kids so much, but Sammy kept reminding herself that this was the last year and then she could be with her kids as much as she wanted. She would give them everything that she never had.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:31 am

James nodded. "That's ok Samantha, like I said sometimes it's better to be on the ground instead in the air."said James softly. James shrugged. "Yeah it is, and I know it's a really silly reason for me liking blue."said James softly as he ran his hands through his hair. "But the real reason why I like blue is because it was my mother favorite color, she died when I was little and before he died she gave me her sapphire necklace."said James softly as he looked at the ground. "The reason why I didn't tell you the truth is because I didn't want you to think I was weak."said James shrugging. When she said pink was her favorite color he smiled. "Pink is a nice color I don't wear it much but it's a nice color, and you have a good reason to like it."said James softly as he gave her a soft warm smile. "Although your reason is more better and happier then mine."said James softly as he tried to hide his emotions but they got the best of him. "So... you have a daughter huh, what's her name?"James asked her softly. "I love kids, whenever Sophia is over with her four kids I can't get enough of them they call me Uncle James!"said James chuckling.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:04 am

When Sammy heard the real reason for James liking blue, she couldn't help but stop in her tracks. "Oh James I'm so sorry. I had no idea. I'm sorry for your lose." Sammy said to him turning to him and giving him a hug. Sammy then suddenly realizes that she's to close to him and didn't ask him if she could hug him. "Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry. I should have asked first. Please forgive me. I just couldn't help myself." Sammy said blushing and looking at the ground as she took another step back from him. Sammy started walking again, then looked back up at James. "It's not the happiness of the reason that makes it a good one. It's the meaning to the person that makes it a good reason. I would have to say that both of our reasons are good ones. Because they both mean so much to us." Sammy said blushing again and looking at the ground while she walked.

Then James asked her about her daughter. "Oh well I have three kids. My oldest is Jazmine. She is from my first boyfriend. Him and I are still friends. He's actually with Sophia now. My two youngest are twins and they are from my marriage. One boy named Zack and a girl named Sophia. I named the boy after my husbands late father and of course I named the girl after my best friend." Sammy said smiling at the memory of having the kids. Then she remembered the pictures that she kept in her purse. "Would you like to see a picture of them?" Sammy asked him while opening her purse to look for her wallet full of pictures.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:46 am

James shook his head as she apologized. "No it's ok, you didn't know Samantha so don't apologize."said James softly. As she hugged him she hugged her back before she let go and apologized. "For the last time it's ok, besides I needed it."said James softly. "If you look at my sister Leslie she's a splitting image of my mother."said James softly. James nodded. "I guess your right Samantha, and I agree both our reasons are really good."said James softly. "I don't talk about my mother much for I get really emotional about it, this is the first time I really talked about her in awhile."said James softly.

James smiled as she said she had three kids of her own. "Oh... wow... all of them have really pretty name and it's cool that you named your youngest daughter after Sophia."said James softly. As she asked if he wanted to see a picture of them he nodded. "Yeah sure that would be great."said James softly wating for her to show him the picture. "If Sophia's kids are adorable I know your kids have to be just as adorable as them!"said James honestly. "Sorry... I spend to much time with my sister Leslie it's starting to rub off on me!"said James chuckling and shaking his head.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:02 am

It was sad that James didn't really talk about his mother often. It was also sad because Sammy could tell that he missed his mother. It must be hard for him to look at his little sister and every time see his mother. "I'll have to keep that in mind when I meet your sister." Sammy said trying to keep up the happiness of the conversation. It was odd how just talking about what their favorite colors where could bring up such sad memories. Then James said he wanted to see the pictures of her kids and she smiled at him. She finished pulling them from her purse and opened up the almost endless number of pictures. The wade hit the ground as it finished unwinding. Sammy then pointed at the first picture. "The first girl here..." Sammy said pointing at the girl to the left of the picture who was standing. "Is my oldest Jazmine. Then the little ones on the ground are Zack and Sophia." Sammy said pointing at the twins then going to the next photograph. "This is a group picture of my ex-husband and the kids. His name was Ne'os Emof." Sammy said feeling sad about the pictures then immediately folding them up and shoving them in her purse. "Sorry I shouldn't have looked at those pictures. Lots of bad memories." Sammy said feeling a tear drop from her eye as she thought about Ne'Os.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:33 am

James looked at her and gave her a weak smile. "I'm sure you'll meet her soon enough, she's almost always with me."said James softly. James knew it was odd talking about this and he didn't want to bring down the happiness by talking about this. As Samantha pulled pictures out of her purse James was glad she changed the subject for he wasn't sure how much he could take talking about his mother. As he looked at the picture of her kids he smiled. "The girls look just like there beautiful mother."said James looking up from the picture and smiling at her again. As she looked at the picture of her kids with her ex-husband he knew that she was getting emotional just by looking at the pictures. "It's ok Samantha, sometimes we all have our weakness and it's ok to let them show every now and then."said James softly as he hugged her for a minute and then let her go. "We wouldn't be human if we didn't have emotions, even if your a vampire you still have human inside you just remember that."said James.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top