All dreams come true, eventually...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

All dreams come true, eventually... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

All dreams come true, eventually...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All dreams come true, eventually... Empty All dreams come true, eventually...

Post by Spike Edgelong Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:45 pm

Spike Edglong has shortish brown hair, deep brown eyes, and pale white skin. Spike walked up to the Entrance Hall, with both bags in hand. He walks slowly, taking in the view of the castle, and the people. He walks alittle farther, then stops, puts his bags down and looks through them.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

All dreams come true, eventually... Empty Re: All dreams come true, eventually...

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:10 pm

Dark was late for her class and so held an arm full of books suddenly she falls over some thing and lands hard on the ground.
"ow what was that ?" she said rolling to sit on the ground
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

All dreams come true, eventually... Empty Re: All dreams come true, eventually...

Post by Spike Edgelong Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:13 pm

Spike is looking through his bags so he doesn't see a girl comeing, she trips over his bags. He move alittle backwards then moves forward to help her off the ground, "Are you alright. My bags were in the way I didn't mean to put them there." Spike hopes he didn't hurt her.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:17 pm

Dark looked up at the man " Aww my ankle , what do you have in those?" she asked rubbing her ankle as she stood wobbly back up " ow now I'm late for class" but as she tried to walk she winced "not good".
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:22 pm

Spike felt bad so he got out his wand, flicked it towards her ankle, then healed it up quickly. "Just some school stuff." Spike help her stand straight, "I hope I didn't hurt you?" Spike then picked up his bags.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:40 pm

jess sighed as she stood on her ankle "thanks that's much better " she said turning to look at the man " so how come your here apart from tripping women up, where are my manners I'm jess Darkangel" she said offering her hand
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:45 pm

"My name is Spike Edgelong." He extends his hand and shakes hers. "Im a student here. Just started 3rd year. Nice to meet you. Are you a teacher?" Spike asked.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:58 pm

jess smiled "yes i'm the history of magic teacher" she said "I was on my way to a class, would you like to walk with me "
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:11 pm

"yeah, sure how far is it."Spike didn't know his way around yet.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:20 pm

Jess looked around "you know its that way , I think I'm still getting use to this place again" she said smiling
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top