But I know its true! -Mature-
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

But I know its true! -Mature- Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

But I know its true! -Mature-

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

But I know its true! -Mature- Empty But I know its true! -Mature-

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:10 am

Frank and Julia walked down towards the grounds, passing some glaring looks. Amongst the glares there were also some confused looking faces. Mainly first years and second years, they had learned to hate Slytherins by now he bet. And the Slytherins had learned to hate Gryffindors, but they only passed five people by the looks of it. Then, the exited the castle and onto the vast warm grounds. There was a chill in the air, the Library just had about fifty fires going on in there. He looked at Julia, smiling. "Well, it's much cooler than I though.." he said looking at the melting snow.

He took another glance at her, she was smiling. He held her close, he wondered if she would start to shiver. Then, he began to walk along the grounds, towards the lake. "Beautiful..." he said. He was of course talking about Julia, and not the lake. "And I'm not talking about the lake!" he added grinning down to her. Their hands locked together!

Last edited by Frank Longbottom on Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

But I know its true! -Mature- Empty Re: But I know its true! -Mature-

Post by Alana York Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:28 am

Julia walked with Frank in the direction of the grounds, feeling eyes set on the two of them. Gosh, would it kill people to let them have a little privacy? Julia just rolled her eyes when she heard students snickering or standing there with their jaws to their knees. Though, if you were to ever have a private relationship with someone, they would have to be in the same house or one of them would have to be a Ravenclaw. Ravenclaws were all so beautiful, it was like a pack of angels, only with extra attitude.

Julia smiled to Frank "No worries.." She said as she slowly began to shiver. She tried to hide them, she didn't want to go back inside, plus, she wanted Frank's arms around her, she chuckled at that last thought to herself. Julia walked even closer to Frank, and smiled widely as he held her close. She slowly sank down to the ground next to the lake and gently pulled him down to sit with her. She rested her head on his shoulder and sat closely to him, holding his right hand in her's.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:41 am

Frank smiled at her, he was liking this very much. He could already tell that he and Julia were meant for each other. There was only one flaw in all this, their houses. They'd have to be together in secret, they'd have to sneak out at night to be together. As he sat down next her to by the lake, he looked at her once again. Her skin was flawless, and pink. But she was shivering, he moved closer to her trying to keep her warm. He was forgetting he had a wand in his pocket to conjure up a fire. Or was he, he just kinda wanted to stay with Julia, close together keeping each other warm.

"Julia, I don't know what to say.." he said. "You're simply amazing!" he said smiling at her. Seeing those beautiful brown eyes made him shiver. He moved closer to Julia, their legs touching now. He was inches from her face, "You're the best girl I know.." he said nodding his head. He could see right into her brown eyes now, once again he was lost on them. Noticing nothing but how amazingly radiant she was, she was almost glowing. He had never felt this way before, it was like..something was lodged in his throat and he couldn't speak. So all he did was smile, and look into he eyes, dumbfounded by beauty.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:04 am

Julia loved the feeling of Frank's body against her's, and she didn't care how cold it was, she just wanted to be with him like this. She turned to him and kissed his neck gently, smiling against his skin. He smelt wonderful, she never smelt anything so delicious. Julia scooted closer to him, the side of their bodies now pressed against each other. The shivering went down a little, and she was feeling warmer, but she still got chills because he was there.

"Don't say anything, then" She whispered to him and leaned her face in closer, and rested her forehead against his'. Julia instantly felt butterfly wings flutter against her stomach, and her face turn darker pink. She slowly closed the space in between them by pressing her lips to his. At the moment her lips were against his', she felt an electric current run through her body and felt a big shiver shake through her body. She loved this feeling and pushed her lips a little bit harder against his velvet lips. Julia caught herself in the moment and pulled away, her face turning deep red. "Sorry.." She mumbled.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:24 am

Frank loved this, she was truly one of the best things that had ever happened to him. As she moved closer, she stopped shivering slightly and his hand began to sweat. He quickly brushed it against his jeans then locked it back with hers. "Sorry," he muttered smiling. When she kissed his neck he had not been expecting it, he blushed a bright red and then smiled to face her. They where so closed together now, he could feel her nice warming breath. It smelt strongly of mint...

Then before he knew it, her lips were against his. At that exact moment, he felt a surge of something go through him. He closed his eyes taking it all in, feeling the strong current of warmth flow through him. She pushed harder, he shiver and was kissing back. "No no...its alright.." he said smiling, their foreheads together. "I liked it.." he added putting his lips against hers again, feeling the same warmth. Her lips where wonderously soft, scarlet, and delicious. He opened his eyes, she was enjoying it as much as he was. He didn't want it to end.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:53 pm

Julia smiled and tucked some of her hair behind her ear "Don't worry" She smiled and rested her head on his shoulder. He smelt like amber and vanilla, two of her favorite things, and his breath smelt of spearmint. Julia kissed his neck and trailed her lips to his jawline. "Sorry... I just can't keep my hands off of you" She whispered in his left ear a hint of a smile in her voice. And with that she kissed along his jawline again. He was amazing, he made her feel like she finally had a purpose in coming to Hogwarts, and she was filled with ecstasy.

Julia began to shiver again with the touch of his lips that were against hers. She could now taste the delicious spearmint from his mouth, and could feel his eyes looking at her. Julia slowly opened her eyes to find him watching her, and she smiled against his lips. She slightly pulled away to look at him "Wow..." she said "and you call me amazing!" She giggled. Julia started to wrap her arms around his neck to pull him closer to her, but it only made him fall on top of her because they were side-by-side, not in front of one another. She laughed and looked up at him, and tightened her arms around his neck, and kissed him, deeper this time and lightly bit at his bottom lip.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:35 pm

Frank couldn't believe was was going on, he was actually happy about Julia. Then again, this was his first kiss and others had tried but he'd always push them away, but not Julia. As she traced the outline of his jaw, he shivered and closed his eyes once more. He wondered, what was going to happen to them. He could smell her now, she smelled of strawberries and cotton candy. He loved both of those spells, and he loved her. It was foolish but, he didn't care and he continued to hold her closer. "No, no..don't be sorry." he whispered to her. "Just be careful, we wouldn't want a Slythering or Gryffindor finding us." he added softly with a chuckle.

Their lips were together once more, he could taste her minty breath now. Julia opened her eyes, and Frank blushed, he probably looked embarassed. But he wasnt, he was happy and full of ecstasy. He had no idea where this was leading, he fell beside of her and he smiled at her. "I'm not that good..am I?" he asked grinning at her, looking at her. Their lips met one again, and Frank pushed a little harder this time. He knew this was going to happen, he smiled through his eyes and broke away. "Forbidden Forest?" he asked her, hoping she was following.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:46 pm

Julia was filled with so much ecstasy, she finally found someone. The person that everyone found in their lives, and she found her's. And though she only met him just recently, she already knew that she was truly in love with him. Frank was so beautiful and kind.... and so exciting and tempting.... Julia bit his ear lobe, he was filling her with such lust and she never felt this before. She giggled and quickly looked around, making sure that no Slytherin or Gryffindor were looking- or any students at all for that matter. "I know, we'd be dead if anyone caught us" She chuckled and winked to him, kissing beneath his chin again.

Julia couldn't help herself, he was too tempting. She crushed her lips against his' trying to get as much of him as possible. Julia lightly brushed the tip of her tongue against his, and could taste the spearmint better, he must have been chewing gum before this. She pulled away and laughed lightly "Yes! You are that good!" She grinned. Julia pulled him closer to her, their bodies pressed harder against each other. She was sure she was giving him a little hint about what she really wanted. Wow She thought to herself I feel like such a whore. She didn't care how much of a whore she was, she wanted him... "Sure" She whispered and bit his bottom lip, winking to him. And once again, the butterfly wings fluttered against her stomach.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:38 pm

Franks heart was racing, what would happen if they got caught indeed. He was trying to get ahold of her, anywhere. She was just so beautiful, he didn't want to hurt her. He pressed his lips against her neck and blew on it. Her lips where everywhere on him, his tongue connected with hers the taste was amazing. He had never felt such a feeling before, a feeling of longing a feeling of attraction so large all he wanted to do was be with her. He traced his tongue across the top of her lips, he smiled. "But it'd be worth it.." he said grinning. He looked into her eyes, he held her closer.

"I had no idea.." he said in between breaths of kissing her. He traced his hand along her leg, up to her stomache, then it reached her face. He held hers closer to his, he whispered in her ear. "Last one there...goes first," and he took of towards the forbidden forest. Making sure he was to beat her, he'd have to be gentle. He had no intentions of hurting her. This is insane...what's..is she okay? was all he could think of.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:47 pm

Julia laughed loudly as he took off, she watched him for a moment then got to her feet. "No fair!" She yelled to him, then darted after him. Within a few seconds she caught up to him, even though she was very short, she was a very fast runner and could push herself to go faster than anyone. She was instantly beating him, as she was in front of him, she yelled back to him "HOW 'BOUT THE LAST ONE THERE IS ON TOP??" Julia laughed really hard to herself, which caused her to trip over a tree branch, still laughing. As he ran past her, she got back on her feet to chase after him, and instantly showed up beside him, but not quite in front of him. "I'm gonna win!" She teased.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top