But I know its true! -Mature- - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

But I know its true! -Mature- - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

But I know its true! -Mature-

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

But I know its true! -Mature- - Page 4 Empty Re: But I know its true! -Mature-

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:11 pm

With that, Frank transformed into his cat animagus and took off towards the towers. Little did they know, they had left their uniforms in the library. He entered the common room and a few people looked up as he transformed back. Their looks changed when he entered, judging by the state of him. He could tell what they were thinking, "Did You?" one of his friends had said. All Frank did was wink, and head upstairs for a nice cooling shower before he met Julia in the Trophy Room in a few hours.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:40 pm

While Julia was headed down to the dungeons, she realized that her shirt was on inside out and she left her uniform at the library. "Shit!" She groaned. Well, her uniform was long gone now. As Julia entered the common room, she got many glaring stares, probably at what she looked like. Some stares were out of total shock, and some were in disapprovement. Julia found a bunch of her friends sitting in the corner, they were also staring at her, but with smirks on their faces, she could tell that they knew what she just got finished doing. "Hey girls" She smiled brightly to her friends. "Oh my gosh!" Who was it with??" "Uh.. your shirt's on backwards" Were all the things her friends said to her. Julia didn't respond, but she just shrugged and smirked at them "[b] I dunno is it that obvious?" Is all she left them with and went up to take a shower to wash this horrible smell, but wonderful memory off of her skin.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:43 pm

((End of Topic Razz))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4