But I know its true! -Mature- - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

But I know its true! -Mature- - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

But I know its true! -Mature-

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

But I know its true! -Mature- - Page 3 Empty Re: But I know its true! -Mature-

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:56 am

He grinned at her, her eyes shining in the moonlight brought the feeling back. "Of course its natural..." he said sarcastically again. "Next time it shouldn't be so difficult," he added grinning once more. "It was amazing, you are simply wicked!" he said chuckling to her. He didn't want to go back, yet they had no choice. "I don't want to go either, but what happens if someone finds us here?" he asked looking at him then her, bare on the cold ground. "Who says you have to leave that position?" he said grinning as he patted her head with his one arm. The other one moving up and down her back. "Oh, I know." he said in a mock all knowing way. "But you're the only reason I'm amazing!" he added moving down her leg once more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:15 am

She smiled and purred "Uh-oh, I better stop, someone's getting that feeling again" She said sarcastically and giggled. He truly was amazing and he always sent sparks through her body whenever she saw him, not even imagining the feelings she has when they did what they just got finished doing. She moaned lightly again at the touch of his hand running up and down her leg. His hand was warm, and it made her realize how incredibly freezing she was, she also just realized now that she was shivering. "I think we should get our clothes back on" She groaned again, not wanting to get dressed.... not wanting him to get dressed. She got up to her feet and walked over to the pile of our clothes, she bent down to find her clothes and held them all up in her arms, beginning to put them back on. She blushed as she saw him staring at her body again "Come on, get dressed, baby" She smiled.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:22 am

"Awww, do I have to?" he said grinning as he stood up. She shone even more in the moonlight now she was standing. It was getting cold and she had started shivering, he was also shivering. He walked over to his clothes and grinned, he bent over to pick them up and began to put them on. He heard a rustling in the trees and he stopped, his pants on but not buttoned or zipped. He grabbed his wand and pointed it where the sound had come from. "Quick, Julia! Stay behind me!" he said moving in front of her. Something large emerged from the forest, a half human half horse, a Centaur.

Frank's eyes lit up, how long had it been watching. "How long have you been there?!?!" he asked angrily. "Long Enough," it replied calmly and coolily. Franks shirt was in his arm and his pants had fallen down to reveal his black boxers. It raised its bow an arrow, it missed Frank by an inch. "REDUCTO!" he yelled aiming for the Centaur. It hit the ground he was standing on and he collapsed. He turned to face Julia and he picked her up, "Quickly we have to go!" he said as more Centaurs began to gather. He the began to run towards the castle, his shirt had been thrown on Julia. "Sorry," he muttered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:52 am

Julia grinned at Frank "Yes you do, though I wish you didn't" She winked at him. Julia had just finished putting on her underwear when Frank told her to stay behind him, she looked up to see Frank pointing his wand to the trees, with a Centaur emerging. Where did he come from? Had he just got there? Did he see everything they did? She blushed at the thought of a Centaur watching them, but reality struck back to her face when a bow went flying past her face, she could even feel the wind coming from it when it flied by.

"Where you watching us?!?!" She asked angrily. "Oh, I saw everything, my dear" As the centaur said these words, her mouth dropped to the ground. Before she could curse the creature out, Frank had already cast a spell on it, as it fell to the ground. "Oh m-" She was cut off again when he picked her up and put his shirt on her. "Don't worry about it, just keep going!" She said. Julia wanted to get on her feet to run, but she knew that if he stopped to put her on the ground, the Centaurs would catch up to them. She looked back and saw about twenty Centaurs chasing after them. "Holy crow, there's a lot of them!" She worried.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:07 am

Frank looked back and saw the Centaurs running after them. He ran faster, he could feel the wind of arrows passing them. He could see the ground now, the trees were dispencing. "They aren't allowed outside the forest!" he said as he made it to the edge of the forest. The centaurs had stopped, he grinned as they returned to the forest. He looked at her, her legs bare, his shirt the only thing she was wearing beside her underwear. "Well, you look nice," he said grinning.

He smiled at put her down, don't worry let me try something. He said as he waved his wand and muttered "Accio Clothes," at that moment his shoes and Julia's clothes came zooming towards them. "I say we stay out of the forest for a while," he added grinning as she pulled on the rest of her clothes. "Now, where were we?" he asked pulling her close with his one arm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:17 am

Julia watched as the Centaurs began to disperse back into the forest, and looked back to Frank. "Thank God!" She said. She giggled at Frank's comment "I'm sure you just love seeing me in my underwear and your tee shirt" She smirked at him and looked down at herself. "Oh yeah, all of my fantasies included me wearing a punch-line tee shirt and my underwear, and standing outside of the school right after being chased by Centaurs" She winked at him and chuckled, getting back on her feet.

As her clothes came back to them, she pulled of her shirt, and covered her bare chest with her arms. "Thanks" She smiled. Julia began to pull her clothes back on, passing him his shirt, then getting her shoes on. "My hair is probably a disaster" She groaned, not having a mirror to fix it. Oh well. "I'm pretty sure we were just about to go back up to our dormitories to sleep" She said sarcastically "Do you know how exhausted you made me? Since I had to be on top" She giggled and kissed him.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:24 am

He chuckled at her joke and smiled at the same time. "Yes I do enjoy seeing you in your underwear and my tee shirt," He said winking at her. "I bet you love seeing me without my shirt," he added flexing his non-excistant muscles. He smiled as she teased him, he groaned of longing but had to restrict himself. What happens if someone was watching from a window.

He took his shirt and pulled it on, he then zipped up his pants and put on his belt and his shoes. "Nah, your hair is perfect, and I don't say that cause I caused it." he added shaking his head to fix his hair. "Please, I have no intentions of sleeping," he said grinning. "I made you?" he said sarcastically. "You made me as exhausted as you are I bet," he said grinning. She kissed him and he kissed her back, his lips against hers, an amazing sensation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:34 am

Julia nodded "Of course you do, you're a teenage boy for heaven's sake!" She laughed. It was all she expected from him at the moment, but he wasn't the only one still longing for his partner. But she knew that they couldn't again, they were right outside of the school, someone would definitely see them, that was the worst part. That reminded her of something that she didn't want to bring up but had to. "So what are we going to tell our friends? Surely no one will like the fact of a Gryffindor and Slytherin dating." She said. When Frank groaned, she shivered, that only made her want him even more.

She laughed at his response. "Well I do have intentions on sleeping" She yawned and stretched her muscles. "I'm sure you're exhausted as well, but you didn't have to do most of the work" She winked and chuckled. "Let's go, babe" She said, holding his hand and headed to the castle.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:39 am

Frank grinned at her comment about her being a teenage boy. He smiled and took her hand as well, "I don't know." he said thinking. "I say we just..keep it a secret.." he said sadly. "For our health," he added nodding to her. "Hey I did over half of the work!" he said in a mock outrage way. He placed his hand on her thigh and grinned, "I could do more..." he said winking as they began up to the castle.

As they entered, they had to go seperate ways. Some people were still in the great hall, but they were mostly seventh years. He knew it was way passed fifth and sixth year curfew. Wilson would have a fit if he caught him out at this time of night. "I guess this is where we go our seperate ways.." he said to her. He leaned in and kissed her softly, "Meet me in the trophy room at midnight if you can," he whispered to her grinning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:42 pm

Julia rested her head on his shoulder as they headed up to the castle and laughed at his comment "No! I did!" She grinned and kissed his cheek. She looked up at him as he placed a hand on her thigh, smirking "I'm sure you could," She winked, "but we can't right outside of the school!" She giggled. Julia wanted to tell her friends that she found a boy... the boy at that, of course she would leave out the whole forest part, though. She wanted to flaunt off her boyfriend, she loved him, and he was everything to her.

As they walked into the castle, they had to go different ways. Why couldn't she be a Gryffindor or a Ravenclaw? That way they could at least walk to the towers together. It was past sixth and fifth year curfew, so if they were caught they would probably get in trouble. Julia sighed as they had to go seperate ways "I guess so," She leaned in and gently kissed him back. "Of course, I'll be there" She whispered back. "Goodnight" She waved.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top