~KILLER DREAMS~<3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

~KILLER DREAMS~<3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

~KILLER DREAMS~<3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

~KILLER DREAMS~<3 Empty ~KILLER DREAMS~<3

Post by Emily Brown Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:31 am

Chapter 1
Dreams

One cold dark night I lay awake staring into the nothingness. I could hear my sisters steady breathing as she sleep in the Darkness. The wind howled and the rain sounded of a million little drummers on the roof.
My name is Nikky. I have shoulder length dark hair, Pale green eyes, and the smallest coldest hands in the world.
Bella’s my twin sister we look a lot alike but are totally two different people.
"Bella, Bella," I whispered walking across the bed room and shaking her skinny cold arm.
"Another dream," she asked tiredly rolling over.
" Sort of," I replied climbing under the blankets next to her.
"Go back to sleep," Bella said hugging the teddy bear Lucas, her boyfriend," had given her.
Some times I wish Tyler were still here. He never minded my dreams. Tyler is Bella and my older brother. He just left for collage a year ago and should be back for Christmas in the morning. I can’t wait.
"Nikky, Wake up." Bella said shaking me awake.
“What time is it," I asked sitting up tiredly sill in Bella's bed.
"Almost noon Tyler’s going to be here soon," Bella said pulling me up and out of her bed then pushing me in the bath room. “Take a shower." the she made both out beds.
When I got out I went and got my dark jeans, a pink tank top and a black Aroepostle jacket and put them on. "Cute," Bella said leaving the room as Max came down stairs to tell us Mom and Dad were going to pick Tyler up from the air port. Max is our five year old brother.
Bella Max and I sat in the living room as we waited for Mom and Dad to get home from the air port with Tyler.
"I'm Home," Tyler yelled when he walked in the door and Bella and I ran to him.
"Tyler, I missed you so much," I said hugging him
" I missed you to," Bella said as she hugged him.
" I missed you to," Tyler said picking us up and spinning around "and I can't forget Max," he said setting Bella and I on our feet and ruffling Max's Hair.
Bella and I both took Tyler’s bags down to his room across from ours. Then went back up stairs to the Kitchen each of us sitting on either side of Tyler Max on his lap."Tyler, Bells and I need to talk later to night," I said
"About Christmas present for Mom and Dad," Bella said.
"Okay," Tyler said smiling at his sister. "But dinner first,"
“I’m not really hungry," I said
"Neither am I," Bella said agreeing with me.
"well everybody is eating," Our mom said
"Okay just no meat for me," I said a she and Dad set the table.
"Nikky you really should eat more meat." Dad said "save the animals," Bella and I said in unison. "Which Made Tyler laugh and we sat at the tables eating fried chicken, mashed palates and grave, corn and for desert apple cobbler Tyler's Favorite.
After Dinner Bella Max Tyler and I went down to the basement."So what did you want to talk about?" Tyler asked sitting on the sofa by Bella while I sat in the bean back chair holding max.
"We thought about going and getting picture taking for mom and dad from us kids," Bella said
"Good idea we'll go tomorrow " Tyler said
"Okay I'll go call and make an appointment" I said picking up my cell phone and leaving the room for a minute then after I make the appoint me n end up talking to my boy friend,. Austin, for an hour or two.
When I came back it was almost eleven o’clock. "Hey Max time for bed." I said picking him up and caring him to his room.
" I’m not tired Nikky." he said yawning
" yes you are." I said helping him change into his pajamas. "You want me to tell you a story? I asked as he climbed into bed and I tucked him in
"its okay Nikky," he said rolling over and closing his eyes.
I quietly left the room turning off his light and shutting his door so just a crack of light shoe in from the hallway then went down stairs.
"He asleep," Tyler asked coming out of my and Bella's room closing the door behind him."
"Yeah is she?"
"yeah bells thought we could talk about last night." Tyler said
"Oh," I said sitting on the sofa.
"NIkky are you still having those dreams?" Tyler asked quietly sitting next to me.
"Yeah. They are getting worse like I'. Going to go up stairs and get a knife. I'm worried I'll start sleep walking and hurt bells or max," I whispered, "they were never this bad when I sleep next to you."
"You'd Never hurt Max or bells." Tyler said hugging me, “Nikky you’re not a bad person."
"Some times I feel like I am." I said
"well you’re not "Tyler said turning the radio on the volume laughing me as I fell asleep.
In My drams I saw the moon rise and set as I walked through the woods a knife in hand.
When I awoke Tyler was Gone. I lay there for a few minutes looking around It was seven in the morning so I went up stairs to find him with Mom and Dad in the kitchen.
“Morning Nikky.” dad said giving me a hug as he left for work
“Bye Dad,” I said sitting next to Tyler.
“Did you sleep well?” Mom asked me, “Yeah.” I said and Tyler looked at me just figuring out mom and dad didn’t know about the dreams.
I got a bowl and pored a small bit of coco puffs into the bottom of it.
“Any Good drams? “ she asked
“Same as always.” I said “watching the stars with Austin.” Making Tyler elbow me for lying to Mom about my dreams.
When Mom left I looked at Tyler saying “ its better they don’t know . They’ll try to send me away and that’s not good for Max or Austin.”
“Will you at least tell to some one besides me,” Tyler asked looking at me worriedly.
“I do.”
“Who?” Tyler asked
“Bells,” I said “but she doesn’t like it when I climb in her bed with her at night .”
“I mean Like a Physiatrist or someone,” Tyler said ,” a doctor.”
“Then No,” I said
“Will you?”
“Yeah,” I said just as mom came back into the kitchen and I began playing with my cereal.” imp going to take a shower.”
I went down stairs to my room and got out my black Edward tee some jeans my boots my light brow aero jacket and arrow head necklace. Then went into the bathroom.
I came out half an hour later and rang my hair out onto Bella’s head waking her up.
“HEY!,” she yelled.
“We got to go in two hours for the picture appointment.”
“Your not even dressed nice.” Bella said
“Dress like you’re just going to the mall and put your put clothes in a bag.” I said putting a nice red shirt in a back. “Red or green.”
“ Okay, “ Bella said getting up and going into the bathroom.
I went up stairs to get max in the shower, “Max.” I said opening his bed room door. I went over and sat on his bed “max time to get up.” I said
“I don’t want to.”
“You want to go to the toy store in the mall after we get mom and dad’s present?” I asked
“Yeah.” He said
“Then go take a bath.” I said getting up and walking over to his dresser. I set a pair of jeans and a tee shirt next to the door and put a nice green shirt in the bag with my read one before going back to the kitchen.
“Mom gone?” I asked Tyler quietly.
“No, she won’t leave till noon.” he replied
“Okay red shirt.” I said , “For later” then I tossed him the bag.
“ you get one.” Tyler said giving me the bag again
“Okay.” I said going down to his room and got him a red shirt and putting it in my bag.
“Nikky is that you?” Bella asked from the bathroom
“Yeah.” I said.
“Can you get me that shirt?” she asked
“yeah .” I said but her green shirt that matched my red one in the bag. Then went back up to check on max.
When I got in there he was out and playing with some of his toys. “Will you spike my hair , Nikky,” he asked me
“Yeah Maxie.” I said picking him up and carrying him into the bathroom. I set him on the counter and took out the hair gel spiking his hair. “ There you go.” I said picking him back up so her could look in the mirror.
“Thank you,” he said hugging me .
“No Problem.” I said carrying him back down stairs.
“Hey Bella,” Max said ,” Look at what Nikky did.”
“Pretty.” Bella said
“No not pretty handsome.” Tyler said. And we all put on our coats and walked to the mall. “JC’s?”
“Yeah.” I said as we walked throw the mall.” I could have got wal-mart.”
“JC’s is better,” Bella said coring the bag and I carried max.
“Nikky,” max said pointing at the toy store.
“Later baby.” I said
“Okay.” max said as we walk into JC pennies.
“Tyler takes max and change. “I said handing max to him and getting their shirts out of the bag and giving them to max." Come on Bells."

Ten minutes later we met in the picture center where max and Bella played with the toys and Tyler and I sat there.
"That’s a cute little boy you have ," an older lady said when max came over to show Tyler and me something he had made out of logos.
"he's our little brother," Tyler and I said when the lady ame and told us they were ready for and I picked up max going into the room where they would take our pictures.
"What background?" she asked
"a snowy seen," I said
"okay. Any props?"
"yeah a sled and Santa hats," Tyler said smiling at me " just like in Minnesota."
"Okay," she said leveing the room for a minute she set the sled on the box and gave us each a hat." can you sit on the sled youngest to oldest?"
"Yeah," we said sitting max on the form of the sled me behind him then Bella and finally Tyler.
"shouldn't you two girls switch?" the photographer asked
"were twins," Bella said
"oh okay," she said ." look this way and smile" we did then she came and fixed our hats so that little Wight ball were visible when she took the picture.
Next she had me hold max and sand I’m between Bella and Tyler. "can I have you tow girls sit here max is it?" she said
" yeah," max said
"your right in front of the okay I want you to girls to lay down then you stand behind them. Wait no sit on that stool behind them"
"okay," Tyler said
"Good," she said taking a few pictures "were done. You can go review the pictures on the computer just outside
"just pick the best of each." I said picking up max. "I made a promise.”

“Okay,” Tyler said taking Bella with him.
“Max and I will meet you at the fountain” I said then turned headed for the toy store. When we got there I set max down and said “Max got pick out two toys. I’ll be right over here.”
“Okay, he said running two the store like the other kids there.
While max was looking I looked for a present for him. I picked up a car then went and set it on the counter. I paid for it as I waited for Max.
“Nikky.” He said coming over to me and Showing me the cars he had picked out.
“okay.” I said picking him up and taking him and the cars to the counter.
“That’s a cute little boy you have there.” The lady at the counter said while ringing up the cars.
“She’s not my mommy,” Max said
“He’s my little brother. “ I paid for the cars..
“Oh sorry,” she said handing the bag with the cars to Max.
On the way out I ran into Lucy Darren Austin and Lucas. “Hey,” Lucy said she’s my and Bella’s best friend with long dark flowing hair and big bones. She’s kind of a country girl.
“Hi, Max. Nikky.” Darren said. He’s the gay ever one thinks is strait until they get to know him like I do. Darren has short brown hair and brown eyes.
“Where Bella” Luaus asked he was her super hot boyfriend. The blonde county guy with longish had and blue eyes. He was also Darren’s brother.
“Hey guys.” I said moveing may a little. “And she’s with Tyler waiting for me by the fountain.”
“Hey baby.” Austin said puting his arm around me. Austin had longish brown hair super pale blue eyes. He the rockish country guy.
“Okay,” Lucas said apparently content on knowing where Bella is all the time and texting her or me when he doesn’t know. Unless I’m there with him of cores.
“I’m going over there now.” I said
“We’ll go with you,” Lucy and Darren said both of them have had a crush on Tyler forever.
“Can I carry Max?” Darren asked.
I looked at max who shook his head poking Austin’s arm.
“You want me to Carrie you?” Austin asked
“Yeah.” He said and Austin took him from me.
“You know you can’t treat him like he’s your kid forever.” Lucy said to me quietly.
“No but I feel if I do it’s like he’ll never be hurt.” I said to her when Bella came out of nowhere hugging Lucas. Then Tyler came over to us.
“Mom should be gone by now.” Tyler said.
Okay Ty. Can you take max home and wrap this for me please?” I asked.
“Yeah. I’ll take the bag to.” He said taking the bag with the shirts from bell and the bag from the bags from the toy store from me.
“Max you ready to go?” he asked and max shook his head no.
“Maxy do you want Tyler to play with your new cars with you,” I asked
“Yeah.” He said wriggling out of Austin’s arms and to the ground and took Tyler’s hand. “Bye.” He said
“Bye” we all said and I watched max leave with Tyler.
“Any one Hungry?” Lucas asked he was also the foot ball star and always hungry.
“Yeah. “Austin said he was always eating.
“Let's go to D.Q.” Darren said
“Okay.” Bella Lucy and I said as we walked toward the DairyQuinne
“When we got there Austin and I got some chilly fries, a chilly dog, and a large soda which we shared. Same with Bella and Lucas.
Then Darren Just got a soda along with Lucy.
We sat down my phone rand “Hello?” I said answering it. Tyler answered on the other side asking where Bella was. “Right her why?” I asked with a confused worried look on my face. “Whets wrong?” he told me mom had just called and dad was in the hospital.
“We’ll be right there.” I said hanging up.
“What’s wrong?” Bella asked.
“The Dreams.” I said in a low voice. Pulling Bella out of her seat. “Can you all give us a ride to the hospital?”
“Yeah. Austin and Lucas said.
“We’re coming too.” Lucy and Darren said
“Who is it.” Bella asked as we walked quickly throw the mall.
“Dad.” I said “the First next mom and dad will get divorced.”
“Then Dad will be gone?” she asked
“Yeah forever.”
“We Reached the doors and Lucas and Austin told us to stay there they would get the trucks. Lucy and I got in Austin’s red Chevy and Bella going in with Lucas in his black dodge along with Darren.

i will not post chapter two untill i know if people actully like it.. sorry to you all

Last edited by Emily Brown on Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:52 pm; edited 9 times in total
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Number of posts : 251

http://centraldramaacadamy.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top