Wait-- We have HOW many? - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wait-- We have HOW many? - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wait-- We have HOW many?

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wait-- We have HOW many? - Page 5 Empty Re: Wait-- We have HOW many?

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:44 pm

Jess looked at jack then at Kate as she felt Jack leave she took the bag and looked at Kate " I understand " she said and glanced at Brian and Khaat " yes Kate she will be in good hands til you arrive, " she said feeling Jack and Steven return with the bags, Steven stepped forward and spoke.

" Cassidy and Angus are on their way " he said and placed the bag beside the bed " every ones is in here " He looked at Jess as jack appeared " we're ready for your word sir" he said and stepped back to be side Jess who had taken the tan bag and slipped it around her neck her nerves at being given such responsibility but she knew thanks to Roberts training she could cope. Jack reached down and took her hand in his.

Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:58 pm

"Someone has Brian and Khaat's bag, then I presume?" Robert asked. "If so, as soon as Khaat as visited with Michael and Mis, you can go ahead to the safehouse and get things ready for when Brian can arrive with Khaat. Anyone not carrying one of the newborns may go now. The safehouse has been fully equipped so you won't even need to go to buy food. And yes, it is prepared for all the babies. I didn't leave anything to chance."

Khaat looked about at her staff. They were horrified that Robert appeared to be releasing her the moment he closed her incision. "You lot," she mustered up an intimidating, commanding tone. "I expect this hospital to be BETTER in every way than when I left it. If it is not, some posts WILL be lost. Am I abundantly clear?"

"Y..yes, Ma'am," they mumbled.

"That means you follow every single order that the Chief of Staff gives you, no matter what." She saw heads nodding.

"I cannot hear your heads rattle," she commanded.

"Yes, Ma'am!" they responded stiffly. Brian stifled a smile. He knew exactly what she had done and why she had done it. She wanted them to appear as if they had everything under control, even if she didn't quite feels so secure about it. And, frankly, he was proud of her for taking a stand to support her father's command.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:16 pm

Jess looked at the others stood to one side then at jack moving to him she gave him a kiss on his cheek then looked at Robert " I'll see you all there " she said softly after one last check on the babies she moved back to jack " ok we should go get the nursery ready " she said and smiled at Khaat " I'll see you soon , Robert everything will be ready for her arrival " she said and jack ported her away leaving Steven stood beside Brian.

Steven looked at them both then at Robert " ok just say and were out of here " he said knowing there were still visitors to come " I'm guessing after Tremain and Misaria have been?" he said and stepped back to look at the three sleeping babies.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:47 pm

"Yes. We want to see them," Brian said. He and Robert moved Khaat to a room so she could see Michael and Mis. Once they had her settled and had brought in one normal sized crib with where they had put the three babies together, Brian smiled at her. "Ready?"

"Do I look presentable?" she asked. "Do me a favor and give me a bit of a glamour spell, please?"

"You just had triplets. This is not a beauty contest," he frowned. He flicked his fingers, giving her just enough of a glamour spell so that she looked refreshed and natural--not enough that she looked made up. "Thank you," she said. "Now you can go get them."

He went out to the waiting room. He couldn't help the big smile on his face. "Sorry to keep you waiting. But Khaat is fine and so are the babies. It wasn't twins. It was triplets. 2 boys and a girl. Everyone is doing just great."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top