Wait-- We have HOW many? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wait-- We have HOW many? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wait-- We have HOW many?

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wait-- We have HOW many? - Page 2 Empty Re: Wait-- We have HOW many?

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:04 am

"With as big as Daddy's let this get, my guess is that its a whole litter of Labradors," Khaat sighed. "He knows more than what he's saying about that too, but I guess we'll all know shortly. Thanks, Jess. Not everybody understands what a seer goes through at times. My mother does, but, well, there are just very few things that bother her. She just...isn't afraid of a lot. Oh, and by the way, thanks for taking away the worst of the labor pains. It sure seems to be more bearable than Abbey's birth. That was pretty ugly. Make sure that Brian is alright, would you? He's taking this very, very personally. "

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:24 am

Jess looked at her and nodded " its perfectly ok Khaat " she said " Its what Robert instructed me to do to make you comfortable " she said smiling " don't worry I'll keep an eye on him , is he staying in or will he be pacing out side " she asked smiling " because he can stay if you want him there it would ease his anxiety " she said calmly her hand resting on her tummy and she smiled " ah I don't think its quiet a pack of lab puppy's " she said and sighed " how you feeling ?" she asked hoping she was calmer then she was inside she was nervous. she took a deep breath and calmed her nerves " ok lets see if Roberts ready" she moved to the O.R door and looked in " every thing ok?" she asked.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:39 am

"Yes," Robert said, all business now. He and Brian were gowned up and ready. They had assembled a whole room full of healers very quickly who were all preparing for this. Brian had never seen so many healers in one room for any procedure in his life. He wasn't sure what Robert knew, but Robert looked like he was prepared for just about anything.

"I'm coming to get Khaat right now," Brian said. He came into the prep room where Khaat was. She looked at him in surgical scrubs.

"So you're staying?" she asked. He frowned at her in disbelief.

"Where the hell else would I be? God, Khaat, they're my kids too. I was here for Abbey, and I'm here for these kids too," he said with a note of finality in his voice. "Let's go get 'em. Come on, Jess. Showtime."

"Are you ready for this?" Khaat asked Brian softly.

"Yeah," he smiled confidently. "I really wanna see my kids. Our kids." He kissed her and then he moved the bed into the surgical room. The healers began preparing her for the C-section as her father continued to prepare himself and the equipment.

"Now, I know you've done these before," her father told her, "but its always different when you're the patient and not the healer. Shall I talk you through it? The pain potions will make it difficult to focus on what I"m saying, though."

"Where's Mom?" she asked

"Right here, Dear," Kate said, coming in, almost unrecognizable because of the surgical scrubs. "Brian, we're counting on you to be the coach."

"I already thought we'd decided that," Brian said, sitting down beside Khaat's face and taking her hand.

"Are we ready, Everyone?" Robert asked, looking at the large network of healers around the room.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:59 am

Accidents loved her. It wasn’t even a secret anymore, however, she was only able to hide it from everyone until today.
Miseria had some broken glass in her hands, and she was bleeding really heard. Her long sleeve was sliced in many places and the blood was dripping on the ground with the annoying noise that made Miseria rush even more.
She wasn’t even sure how this had happened. She was just trying to learn how to use this thing called skate board, and muggle boys had even helped her learn few tricks. But suddenly she lost the control of the board. First it was funny because she thought that even though she never used her wand, she was able to cast a spell at it. The last thing that she remembered was riding down from some sort of road, and the next thing that she saw was old glass – window – that was on the street, and second later, she crushed into it.

There was more blood in the place where she fell down. After that she got up, surprised of the accident. Muggles gathered around her, trying to help, but she pushed them away instead, and started walking away. And then she saw St. Mungo’s hospital, probably the best place to get her wounded hands healed.
She entered the hospital, staining the floor with her bright red blood. If she’d have more time, she’d even paint the walls a little. Just to get the hospital little more ’Welcoming’ look. Those pale white walls creeped her out. But the other visitors already were giving her criticizing looks. Well damn, she’d heal herself, but muggles were everywhere, and if she’d use any spells outside Hogwart’s then the Ministry would be after her.

ot. epic entrance.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Tremaine Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:09 am

Michael had gotten an urgent owl from Kate. Khaat was in labor. The babies were coming. Michael was both delighted and burdened in knowing what that was going to mean for the family. He'd left the comfort of his Hogsmeade cottage and had come with an enormous bouquet of peach colored roses for Khaat. Three dozen. As he entered St. Mungos, he saw Mis there. She looked like a bloody mess-quite literally.

He watched a couple of healers come over to her and ask her to follow them to a room in order to tend to her wound. He peeked his head into the treatment room as they were getting ready to tend to her hand. "Mis," MIchael said with a warm smile. "Stop up to the third floor when you get done there. You're about to be a sister again. I'm going up to wait to see them and your mother. Your grandparents and Brian, I'm sure, have things well under control."
Michael Tremaine
Michael Tremaine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 646
Special Abilities : Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:25 am

The doctors came to her really quickly. Maybe because they didn’t want to clean up really bloody mess. She looked over her shoulder and she wasn’t able to stop herself. She grinned widely. The white, clean, and shiny polished floor was now covered in blood in the place where she had been standing a moment ago.
Perfect! she though. Miseria wasn’t sadistic. She never loved to see people suffer because of her or anything, but the art – bright red on the pale white background was really perfect. They led her into one room where they started cleaning her hand from the blood.

When Michael peeked in, Miseria raised her eyebrows in a surprise. The old man was odd. She never spoke to him after the accident that had happened with the muggles with guns, and it was really weird to see him here. He wasn’t going to be the one who’d tend her, was he? „Wait – what?“ Her voice sounded like a squeak. She stared at Michael, unable to say anything else but just babble about Khaat and her sister. Yes, she knew that her mom was pregnant, but she never guessed that she was giving a birth today. No one ever mentioned her that! She looked at the doctos, who cleaned her hands, and removed the glass. The process made her clench her teeth, and look away, but before she could even start complaining about ’How long this will take?’ she felt how her skin grew back, leaving bright pink scars in the places where the glasses had been.

She jumped off of the chair and thanked the doctors. Then she rushed out of the room, and with the help of the St. Mungo’s staff she finally found her way to the third floor where she knew Khaat was. Not so far away she saw Michael. She ran after him, feeling little dizzy because of the blood loss. „Where is she?“ she asked under her breath, following him as fast as she could.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Tremaine Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:41 am

"Upstairs," Michael said. "Third floor. Your grandmother sent me an owl. Let's go see if we can't find Khaat's secretary and get some information." He led the way upstairs. He saw Hannah at the nurses station at the surgical wing.

"Hannah?" Michael called her. The meticulous secretary turned and when she saw Michael she smiled.

"I know who you're here to see," she said. "You won't have a very long wait. Robert has chosen to do a C section. Its safer for Khaat and the babies both. They're just starting. If it goes as planned, my best guess is that we'll see those babies in less than an hour. Can I get either of you anything while you wait?"

"No thank you," MIchael said. "Where shall we wait?"

"There's a room right over there, to your left," Hannah said. "I'll keep you posted as much as I can. So far, Khaat is doing very, very well, and she has a whole team of healers helping. It's going to be just fine."

"Thank you," Michael said to her. He looked to his left and saw a warm and friendly waiting room. "So now, we wait." He went over to the waiting room, not ready to sit yet, more ready to just stand, and not wanting to pace. He trusted Robert. He trusted things would be alright.
Michael Tremaine
Michael Tremaine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 646
Special Abilities : Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:41 pm

Miseria shuddered, looking at the light walls. How people managed to stay and work in the hospitals? This place creeped her out.
When Michael spoke, she looked back at him, and then at the lady named Hannah. She shook her head when the lady asked if they wanted anything. Right now she wanted to see Khaat, and see how she’s doing, but it was impossible. Miseria took a deep breathe. At least she was doing very well like Hannah told. Although it wasn’t Khaat’s first child, and Mis was sure that she’d do great, she was still worried. What if something goes wrong?

She trusted Robet, like Michael did, he was a great doctor, and stuff, but that didn’t make Miseria feel any better. She wanted to see her mother as soon as possible. She followed Michael even though her thoughts really weren’t with her right now. It was almost like her feet worked by themselves just to make her feel little more comfortable. She took a seat immediately when they entered the room, and she looked at Michael. It seemed that he was as worried as she was. „Everything will be fine...“ she told mostly to comfort herself, not him.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:04 pm

Jess smiled as Brian came and comforted Khaat as they moved into the theater . Jess helped her on to the bed taking some of the fear she felt she had from her and smiled to Robert that she was scared but happy he had given her this opportunity to be with Khaat through her birth. " I don't know whose more excited Brian or you Khaat " she said and smiled down at her as she pulled a curtain over khaat's chest. " Brian you an sit here " she said and moved so he could sit at her head. " I will be right here " she said " now lets see if its a litter of pups or a foot ball team" she said and chuckled.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:22 pm

Her father came into her view. "Let's meet the kids," he smiled confidently. He touched her forehead, and she flet that the pain spell he had used was really strong. It made her instantly groggy. "You might feel pressure, but you won't feel pain. And being your relaxed helps me. Jess, you might need to just touch that up from time to time. I don't want it to drop beyond where I have it now." He looked up at the clock. "Alright, Ladies and Gentlemen," he said. "Someone keep time, please. Our clock starts now. I want to be in and out of here in no more than 45 minutes if I can help it."

Khaat thought she heard him pick up his wand. He didn't like to use knives to make incisions if he could help it. And Khaat understood. She preferred it as well. She heard her father from time to time asking for suctioning spells to reduce the blood and fluid so that he could see. Brian sat quietly, just stroking her cheek with one hand, and holding her hand with his other hand. Khaat was in a half doze because that was how her father had intended it. She was guessing that doing this because of an attack by Chase, her father had diagnosed that labor had been started by the stress of the attack itself. Now he was being protective.

"Ah, there we are," her father smiled. "We have a head. Jess, suction the airways please so that we can remove this one and see whether I have another granddaughter or whether it's a grandson."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top