Wait-- We have HOW many?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wait-- We have HOW many? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wait-- We have HOW many?

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wait-- We have HOW many? Empty Wait-- We have HOW many?

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:55 pm

Khaat was resting on the sofa in her office. Chase had attacked her not even so much an hour ago. She had been upset. Not by Chase. Chase was nutters. She knew that. That wasn't a technical term. It was, in fact, downright disrespectful. But Khaat was angry with her, and that threatened to reduce her to namecalling. Chase had attacked her, tried to kill her, knocked her onto the floor, face down on top of the babies. Khaat had panicked. Her father had said things initially looked like there was no crisis, but he had wanted her to rest to be sure. Sometimes the effects of a fall did not immediately show up.

And the more she tried to rest, the more she started to feel pain. She had thought it was because of the fall itself, the bruises that were now on her face and around her neck. They were becoming clear. Coal black, in fact. She attributed the fact that she just didn't feel "right" was due to her being stressed, afraid, and angry. But then she realized that part of what she felt was genuine pain.

"Brian," she called him, trying not to be fearful.

"Hm?" he asked, pulling a few dead leaves off a fern hanging by her window.

"Brian, something's wrong. We need Daddy," she said. He stopped and looked at her carefully.

"Are you saying...." he began.

"Somethings not right," she said. He took some hastened steps to her and laid his hand on her stomach and checked her carefully.

"You're right," he said. "We need your father." He went over and opened the floo in her office and summoned the crew from the house. He wanted his own people around her now. He wanted her safe. When someone arrived to protect her, then he would send for Robert. Hopefully, they would recognize that when Brian sent for them this quickly, they needed to come now and not 20 minutes from now.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22572
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Wait-- We have HOW many? Empty Re: Wait-- We have HOW many?

Post by Steven Walker Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:06 pm

Steven heard the call and grabbed Khaats hospital bag as Jack and Jess joined him " is it?" he asked Jess who he saw nod and he opened the floo diving threw jack and Jess following be hind they all stepped out into Khaats office at the ministry " here " he said placing the bag down next to Khaat as Jess moved to her.

Jess grabbed Jacks hand and held it she felt Khaats fear and the pain and knew what was happening and nodded " Khaat " she said simply and held tight to Jack . Once threw she moved to her and rested her hand on her tummy she drew some pain away only to make her comfortable till Robert could get there and do more.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:15 pm

Khaat watched Brian step outside the very instant Jess and Jack and Steven arrived. "There's more, Jess," Khaat said softly. "There's something else that's going on, and its not just about the babies. I felt it the minute the pain started. I don't know what it is, but its going to change us all. That scares me more than this. Daddy's been holding out on us. I can feel it."

Brian came back. "Robert's on his way." He went over to Khaat. "How are you doing, Babe?"

"I'm okay," she said, taking advantage of the help that Jess was able to give her. She knew they delivered babies every single day. And there was nobody in the wizarding world better equipped to do this than her father.

"Steven, either go get Kate or send for her--now," Brian ordered quietly. "I presume she'd like to be here when her grandchildren are born."

"She certainly would," Khaat said quietly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:25 pm

Steven looked at Brian and moved to the floo " Kate come quick bring Robert , its Khaat " he siad threw it and stood back waiting for them top appear.

Jess looked at Khaat " shush relax " she said softly " I can feel it too through you, but we need to get those babies born first, there is more than one " she said and looked back at the floo hoping Robert would come quickly as she had only the knowledge he had given her. She inside could feel something wasn't right and it scared her just a little to know it.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:44 pm

Kate arrived through the floo within seconds. "Robert is here someplace," Kate said. "Did you send for him?"

"I did," Brian said. "I sent Hannah to find him." Kate went to Khaat. She kissed her daughter and laid her hand first on Khaat's forehead and then on Khaat's stomach. Kate smiled, pleased.

"You're going to be just fine," Kate said confidently. "Those babies are ready, and so are you."

"I'm not so sure about that last part," Khaat said anxiously.

"Your father is going to do a c-section. We are not going to repeat all those hours of labor and delivery, I promise," Kate said. "You watch. An hour from now, you're going to feel worlds better. How'd you get all those bruises all over your face and neck, Dear?"

"A patient who is ill," Khaat shrugged. "It happens. Its just bruises."

"She attacked you, tried to kill you, threw you to the floor...." Brian began. "She caused this to happen today."

"Then I'll probably thank her later," Khaat said. "And you tried to break her jaw, so we're even."

"I think not," Brian said, still angry. At that moment, Robert walked in. He checked Khaat very carefully without a word. Then he looked at Jess.

"Jess, go to my office next door. Khaat's chart is laying on the corner of my desk. Her hospital admission paaperwork is completed. Turn it into Hannah and order a surgical suite to be set up for us straight away and put the NICU on standby. We're going to do this--right now. Brian, take Khaat upstairs. Lets get her ready. Khaat, this is just a straight forward thing. You hang in with me. I'll be right there." He turned and left quickly
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:53 pm

Steven stood watching as this all went on he knew what it was about and kept his ears and eyes open he looked at Jack who also was moving in the room keeping his ears open.

Jess stood and moved as quickly as she could to his office grabbing eh file he'd indicated she moved down to the admissions desk handing Hanna the file and paper work. Noting O.R 2 was empty she looked at Hanna " that O.R as of right now is busy mark it so under Robert Lupins orders " she said seeing Hanna's eyes widen then she tapped an button others came running and she moved back to Khaats office and Robert she knelt with Khaat " Operating room 2 is yours " she said " the paper work is in and Hanna has every one waiting ready for her" she said looking at Khaat " you'll be fine" she said smiling " you have the best team here " she looked at Robert " your father".
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:07 am

"Thank you, Jess. I'll meet you all downstairs then," Robert said, going down to the third floor to get the OR set up. Brian walked over to Khaat.

"Let's go. I want to meet my kids," he smiled at her. He picked her up gently into his arms.

"You don't have to carry me," she said.

"I want to," he said.

"I'm not too heavy?"

"Hardly," he laughed. He took her downstairs to the third floor to a preparation room outside of the delivery rooms. He laid her on the bed there. "I"m going to let Jess help you get ready, and in the meantime, I"m going to go help your father. I'll see you in just a few minutes. Dont' run off," he smiled.

"And just where am I going to go? I can't get up without your help," she sighed.

"By tonight, you'll be doing that on your own again, Love," he laughed. "Jess, she's all yours. We'll see you in a few minutes." He stepped out to go change and go help Robert prepare the OR.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:20 am

Jess smiled and nodded " ok Brian " she said and followed them down to the O.R changing in to some greens she moved back in and smiled as she held a hospital gown for Khaat " ok lets get you changed into this " she said and moved to stand next to her and drawing the curtain so she could change into the gown. " you'll do fine with Robert our team is the best here " she said smiling as she slipped the gown on her and helped her onto the bed. " now relax " she placed her hands on her head gently relaxing her more.

Steven stood out side the door along with Jack every person that went past they watched , including the nurses and porters . He looked at Jack " I am glad Cassidy isn't here " he said and saw Jack nod he went back to watching every one.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:36 am

"I"m not afraid of the delivery, Jess," Khaat said. "I'm really not. A C section sure as heck beats having to do all those hours of labor nonsense. Jess, Brian knows I've had nonstop nightmares about Daddy for weeks. And I've seen the stress on his face. I can feel it from him. Jess, I lost Remus. I am not in the mood to lose my father too." That was where the real fear had come for her. Her terror was that her dreams would come true. It had made her too afraid to close her eyes. She knew Jess would understand, as a seer, how sometimes those prediction things could scare the daylights out of a seer. And she also knew that Jess knew Khaat's seer's energies had been working overtime. There were few people right now who would get that. Maybe her mother, but Jess definitely would get it.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:46 am

Jess moved to face her " I know Khaat , I saw it too and I felt it from you why do you think I stuck so close by " she said and sat to face her . " Something with your father isn't right, but we have to get those babies born first so that the other can be sorted " she didn't know what else she could say she had felt the depletion in her energy and tried to fix it with some of her own so she would relax. She took a deep breath and sighed " you know Khaat this is my first time in the O.R as a healer " she said softly " strange it has to be to deliver your children, have you had thought on what they could be ?" she asked trying to bide time till Robert was ready for her in the O.R.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top