Wait... where am I? Open
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wait... where am I? Open Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wait... where am I? Open

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wait... where am I? Open Empty Wait... where am I? Open

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:29 am

Luna was actually reading. Sure, when she was usually found with a book that wasn't nonfiction a person could usually assume that she wasn't reading at all. She was most likely watching people. However this time she wasn't. Her grandmother had told her, that though nonfiction was a good. After all, it meant that well... what she was reading was real. What did that do for her? Her grandmother had sent her a book of myths from different places. Luna found them interesting, so much so, that when she had been reading it since she had left the Great Hall after dinner. When she finally looked up from her book she realized that she wasn't sure where she was. After thinking long and hard about it, she decided that she must have been on the second floor. She didn't believe that she had gone up any more flight of stairs.

Still... she hated being lost. And looking around her she noticed that there really weren't many people around her. "Darn you Hades and Persephone!" She mumbled, blaming the two gods she had been reading about before she had looked up from her book. She had to admit she hadn't actually ever gotten lost. This was a first. Then again, she had yet to bother to explore the castle. For some odd reason that had never interested her. Well, no time like the present... might as well. "But if I'm going to explore I should find out where I am..." she thought out loud.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Wait... where am I? Open Empty Re: Wait... where am I? Open

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:49 am

Mariana just wrote final sentence of her potion homework.She looked at her wrist watch and since it was early she decided she could go patrol the halls like she very often did on her Prefect duties.She passed by her dormatory to leave books and her quil. "Lumos!" she said turning on a light on her wand so she can see dungeons her common room was in.
She started to walk floor by floor.On the stairs all was calm.Only thing that was ruining peace was on the first floor was PEAVES. "Peaves!" shouted Mariana calling the small ghost who seemed to break few vases in the hall. "If you don't stop I am calling Bloody Baron!" she said with an evil smile.The only thing Peaves was afreid off is the Bloody Baron so he ran away from the scene.
Finally Mariana arrived on the second floor.It looked pretty dark so she wondered whethet to go on or check.She chosen 2nd one and walked inside the hall: "Anyone in here?" she asked rather fearing of possible vampires.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:32 pm

Luna stopped her wondering when she heard someone. Truthfully, she didn't think anyone would be up and about. It was getting kind of late, she knew should make her way back. However, she was still, very much, lost. Still if there was someone there, then then could point her in the right direction! Well, didn't she get lucky? Or not, because on the other hand, she was quite sure that she get into trouble. She probably shouldn't be out to begin with.... Again, she cursed the gods, as if it was really their fault. "Hello?" she answered back, unable to tell who it was. "Can you tell me where I'm at? Am I on the second floor?" she asked from the other side of the hall. She could almost laugh at herself, but she thought it best if she didn't. She doubted she would find out where she was that way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:52 pm

Mariana heard a voice a bit further so she continued forward: "You are the end of hall on 2nd floor if i am not mistaken," she said not knowing who that YOU she was talking to actually was. "Who are you?" she asked sneaking slowly to the place she heard someone;s voice still hoping it's not some vampire out of his bed.She did want to speed up although her fear of possible vampire. "Do you hear my voice?" she asked rather nervous only for a reason to break a silence.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:13 pm

The end of the second floor? Well, at least she had been right about what floor she had been. She walked closer to the other person and was some what glad to notice who it was. "Mariana? It's Luna! Hello," she said with a wave of her hand. "I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and I got lost. You wouldn't happen to have the time would you?" It was another thing she was beginning to wonder. She had lost that also after dinner. That was completely her fault, she didn't bother to blame the mythical gods.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:51 pm

Mariana sighed in relief and lowered down her wand: "Hey Luna.You scared me to death." she said as she approached to her. "Time is around 10 PM and you should be really in your bed by now." she added as she accidently bumped into a wall since she didn't see anything in dark. "Ouch!" she muttered rather quietly.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top