Wait-- We have HOW many? - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wait-- We have HOW many? - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wait-- We have HOW many?

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wait-- We have HOW many? - Page 3 Empty Re: Wait-- We have HOW many?

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:34 pm

Jess nodded she moved to the baby's head cleaning its airways it began to cry and Jess smiled she topped up the pain spell as directed when she felt it start do lessen she was amazed at how precise Robert worked but was glad she had learned from him. He gently held the babies head so it could breath better a she waited for Robert to release its body so she could take it and give it to a nurse who stood to her left with a blanket and another healer.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:42 pm

"Brian," Robert said, "You're the father. Come cut the cord. Jess, get a towel. You lot be ready to label this as Baby 1."

"I'll be right here," Brian told Khaat softly, kissing her. He stood up and took a couple steps towards Robert. A few short seconds later, Khaat heard her father's voice.

"Well, there we are. My first grandson. And Khaat, he looks full sized and perfect," Robert said. "Brian, cut the cord please.....Good. Very good. Don't worry. He's not going far. I'm just giving him to Jess right now so we can get him weighed and measured. How are you doing, Khaat?"

"A...son?" she asked sleepily.

"Yes, and he's absolutely perfect, my dear," her father said. "Are you comfortable?"

"I'm fine," she told him as Brian returned to her.

"Alright."

"Khaat, he's incredible," Brian beamed. "He's just...amazing."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:47 pm

Jess smiled taking the towel she wrapped the boy in it after the cord was cut and she moved to weight him " 5 pounds 9 ounces " she said and smiled " good size " she said and slipped on the wrist band labeling him Lupin baby 1. she placed him now in the arms of the first nurse then moved back to the table touching Khaats arm and smiling but in fact she was checking the pain level and finding it at a comfotable level.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:54 pm

The instant the first baby was safely in the towel in Jess's hands, Khaat knew her father was going to deliver the second baby. "Smooth as silk," he smiled. "There we go. Alright, lets clear the airway so we can see who this little one is," he said. "So far, so good, Khaat. Brian, you're going to need to get another pair of scissors, please. And Jess or Kate, we'll need a towel for Baby 2, please. Khaat, are you still comfortable? Do you need anything?"

"Coffee?" she managed a slight bit of humor.

"I'll get you a whole pot in just a few minutes," he promised. "I'll get it myself. I promise. I know better than to expect Brian to leave you for even 30 seconds."

"You've got that right," Brian said, getting up to get a pair of scissors.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:03 pm

Jess chuckled and grabbed a second towel this one was pink and she held it ready for the next baby , she cleared its airways and once again it cried but a more delicate cry as she stood once more holding the baby's head so it could breath and cry loudly filling the room with the sound of now two babies crying .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:14 pm

Khaat waited, hearing two babies now, and a few seconds later, her father said. "Khaat? Brian? You have 2 sons. He's going to be an identical twin to the first one. He's just as perfect as his brother. Brian, the cord please." Khaat thought she heard the scissors. "Jess, make sure you label this one clearly. They're going to be impossible to tell apart," Robert laughed. "Look at all that blond hair those two have."

"They're beautiful, Robert," Kate laughed from across the room. "We have quite a family."

There was a pause and Robert said. "Wait a minute. We're not done yet. We need to prepare for Baby 3."

"What!" Brian exclaimed, sitting heavily now beside Khaat. "Are you serious?"

"What's the matter?" Khaat said, not comprehending it because of how groggy she was.

"Khaat," Robert said. "You don't have twins, my dear. You have triplets. We have another baby. We're not done yet." He looked up at Khaat and Brian who were looking at each other in a shocked, stunned silence.

"Triplets?" Kate asked, thunderstruck.

"There sure are. Alright, ladies and gentlemen, lets get prepared to welcome Baby 3," Robert said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:20 pm

Jess wrapped the second boy in a blanket and immediately placed the band on him with Lupin baby 2 , she chuckled as they said there was another " I thought so " she said and smiled as she cleaned the second boy weighing him she smiled " five pounds eight ounces " she said placing him next to his brother while a healer checked him over. Jess moved back she now knew her drill and had the suction cleaner at the ready and a towel over her shoulder.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:25 pm

Robert found the third baby. "This one was easy to miss. Tucked under the others. But we have a head. Jess, let's clear the airway and get him or her out of here so we can start to make Mom more comfortable and perhaps start Dad breathing again," Robert laughed.

"Three," Brian said softly, trying to wrap his mind around it, still stunned.

"Can you get yourself up to clip the cord, Brian?" Robert asked. He waited a moment and laughed out loud. "Brian?"

"Uh. Oh. Yeah," Brian said, getting up. Kate and Robert laughed out loud.

"If you're going to faint, land the other way and not on Khaat," Kate said to him.

"I'm not going to faint," he replied, a bit numbly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:32 pm

Jess chuckled at the banter as she cleared out the air ways of the smaller baby once again holding it up so it could breath while she made sure a bracelet was ready next to her to slip on the baby. She looked at Khaat and smiled placing her hand on her shoulder. " I think she will need rest and relaxation after this " she said to Robert " A well deserved rest" she smile at Khaat " I have a surprise for you when your well " she looked down at Khaat. she motioned to a nurse who placed a chair behind Brian " there now you can sit" she said softly.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:44 pm

Khaat waited anxiously as what felt like hours. She knew it was mere seconds, but it felt like hours and hours.

"I'm actually not tired, Jess," Khaat said. "I'm starting to feel lighter already."

"Well done, Khaat. Clip the cord, Brian....Good job, Son. You have another princess. And she is absolutely beautiful," her father said. "Two granddaughters and two grandsons. Khaat, she has a full head of blond hair and she's spectacular. Brian, you're going to be beating their dates off with sticks. She's every bit as gorgeous as Abbey is. Jess, take my princess and take good care of her for me please while I take care of my girl here. We're done, Khaat."

"No labradors?" Khaat yawned.

"Not yet anyway. No litters of puppies," Robert laughed. Khaat saw her mother come into view.

"Khaat, these are the most beautiful babies I have ever seen," her mother said. She kissed Khaat's forehead. "You're feeling alright?"

"I feel fine," Khaat yawned.

"The pain potion is leaving her groggy," Robert said. "I intended it to. We'll keep it there for today. Maybe a bit of tomorrow. We'll see."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top