Wait-- We have HOW many? - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wait-- We have HOW many? - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wait-- We have HOW many?

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wait-- We have HOW many? - Page 4 Empty Re: Wait-- We have HOW many?

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:50 pm

Jess nodded and took the little girl wrapping her and slipping on the bracelet as she moved to check her over and weigh her " five pounds seven ounces, all ten fingers and ten toes " she said and wrapped her up and placing her into the same mobile cot her brothers were in . Jess smiled as she turned to look at Brian, Kate and Robert around Khaat , she moved the cot so Khaat could see them even just a little . " three perfectly healthy babies Khaat " she said " congratulations Khaat and Brian" she said then saw Jack look through the window and she held up three fingers and chuckled seeing the look on his face and he motioned he had to go some where and Stevens face appeared smiling giving Brian the thumbs up.

Jack looked through as he heard babies crying he saw Jess hold up three fingers " wow triplets she had three " he said to Steven who moved to the window and smiled before they returned to being on guard " good job we got three cots " he said and heard Steven chuckle.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:02 pm

"They're alright?" Khaat asked, trying to wrap her mind around it. "Are they big enough?"

"They're big enough to not need incubators," Robert said proudly. "For triplets, they're huge. Khaat, they're absolutely perfect. You rest now. Your job is done for awhile. I'll have you closed in a moment."

"Robert," Hannah said. "You have a couple of additional visitors waiting. Can I go give them news?"

"Who is it?" He asked.

"Mr. Tremaine and Khaat's daughter."

"Oh! By all means! Tell them," Robert said. Khaat was beginning to feel again. She was starting to feel him close. She didn't hurt, but she was beginning to feel. "Jess, a bit more of a pain spell for her please so we can get her closed and get her moved."

Brian just happened to glance up at Robert. He caught a glance of something in his eyes that told him that things were not going to go the way he had envisioned. He was not going to betray the change of plans to Khaat. Robert had kept this from her for a reason, and he wasn't going to rattle Khaat at this point. He looked up at the window to more or less brace Steven and Jack that he sensed that they were about to be given a command to move. The command they had been waiting on. Brian sensed it was coming--much sooner than he expected it would.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:10 pm

Jess moved to touch hr shoulder drawing off the pain she felt she looked at Robert and knew the look all to well. She looked at the door and sat straight reading her self for what was to come.

Jack and Steven looked at Robert and nodded they under stood something was about to happen and they were to protect Khaat and her children and keep her safe. Jack looked at Steven as he looked at Jack " you ready?" he asked and jack nodded " yes no matter what we stick with Robert , Kate , khaat and Brian and the kids " he said Steven looked at him " I know he was deadly serious in his words " he said and they both stood waiting
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:35 pm

Hannah turned and left to go talk to Michael and Mis. She knew they were waiting to hear, and they deserved to know immediately. Robert set about closing, and he now took the time to teach Jess about C Sections--not only how to do the incision and how the closure was a reversal of the incision. He took the time to teach her how muggle C Sections were so vastly different and how wizarding C sections were so much healthier and lower risk to the mother and the baby. He showed her how to close, layer by layer, using magic and not staples.

"Jess, if you would help me clean up our patient a bit so she feels a bit cleaner and refreshed, please? I'll help show you how to dress the incision and how to wrap a support binding around her. In this case, when we have multiples like this, a support binding is going to be essential for her to be comfortable. I"m going across to the sink to wash my hands. Call if you need me." He looked at Brian and Khaat. "I'm going just across the room. You're closed now, Khaat. Just lay and rest now. The hard part is over. We're down to the rest and mending up parts. You did very well. I don't think I've ever had an easier birth of multiples in all my practice. Rest up. I'll be right back. Jess, don't let her and Brian go dancing until I get back, please."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:05 pm

Jess watched how he did things when he told her about things she listened and understood " yes sir" she said and began cleaning her wound wiping away all the blood and making her clean. She watched him leave and smiled at Khaat and Brian ," they won't sir" she said and smiled as she continued making sure she felt no pain and cleaning her up. " we're ready for the dressing now Robert " she said looking up. Her mind focused " they are beautiful Khaat , the girl has your hair and the boys are strong " she said and looked at Robert .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:45 pm

"Thank you, Jess," Khaat said. "It is such a relief to know that they are healthy." She heard her father's footsteps as he returned. "Daddy?"

"Yes, my darling," he said, picking up a stack of large gauze pads to put over the incision area.

"Did you know?"

"Know what?"

"That there were more than two?"

"Oh. That," he smiled. "Yes, Dear. I did, but after you had such a hard time with Abbey, I just really wanted to protect you. Forgive me, both of you, for not telling you." He looked at Khaat and Brian. Khaat reached her hand out to her father. He took it and took a step towards her and kissed her cheek.

"We're good, Robert," Brian said gently with a smile. "Thank you for safely delivering all of my beautiful children and making sure my lady is alright. Nothing else matters. We're fine."

"Good," Robert said. He went back and finished dressing the incision and then showed Jess how to do a support dressing to help keep Khaat comfortable from the sudden loss of that much weight within a few minutes. He took her messy gown and tossed it in the dirty linens hamper, covering her with a clean sheet. He picked her up easily and moved her over onto a clean bed so they could move her out.

"Brian, go get her bag," he ordered.

"Now?" Brian frowned.

"Yes. Now." Brian went out to the room Khaat had come from and brought it. Robert opened it and drew out a beautiful white cotton nightgown that had embroidered cutwork on it, and a matching robe. "Jess--get her into her own nightgown," he ordered. He heard the other healers mumbling in the room. This was completely against anything they'd been taught. Anything ever known. No one left a C Section, leaving the operating room in their own nightclothes. They were always in hospital gowns for at least two days before they got their own nightgowns. Suddenly Robert's integrity was in question. And he was ignoring it.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:57 pm

Jess looked at him and watched then took the night gown she frowned at the others in the room and pulled a screen around Khaat moving she slipped it over her head and dressed her helping her to move to make her comfortable soon she was dressed and lay a clean sheet and blanket over her as she now sat up Jess moved the babies over to her keeping both close together " see I told you they were " she said and smiled but she glanced back at Robert she could feel the tension in the room as she looked around every one was cleaning up and talking. Jack and Steven moved in to stand closer to Khaat both smiling but watching every one who passed by them both.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:43 pm

Khaat let Jess help her change. She had never seen anyone put a patient in their own clothes in an operating room. She understood why the staff was questioning her father's actions, but she also knew that there was a good reason. Whatever it was. She was thrilled when Jess put the babies in her arms. Brian took one and held it. He looked at the tag on its ankle--Baby 1. His son. He smiled and began to talk to it. She looked at the contentment in Brian's face. There was still hope in his eyes and in his face.

She looked at her father and looked into his eyes. Just that quick, her seers' powers activated. She saw instantly the look of death in his face. She panicked. She felt like her heart would stop altogether.

"What on earth are you doing?" she demanded fiercely. His eyes connected with hers and he knew. "Don't you do this! I refuse to let you do this!"

"Jess," Brian said quickly but with a quiet calmness. "Take the babies right now, please. Khaat and Robert need to talk." He handed the one he had to Jess and picked up the other two from her. Robert stepped in and took Khaat's face in his hands lovingly.

"Now, listen," Robert said softly, his voice filled with his unending love for her. "It is not what you're thinking. Khaat, I am not leaving. I'm not just tossing myself or anyone else away here. Sweetheart, you have to trust me. Now, listen. I cannot leave you here. I just can't. I'm sending you and Brian and the kids to someplace where you'll be safe...."

"No!" she was instantly upset.

"Listen," he said steadily. "Listen to what I"m telling you. I will follow you. I need a couple of days. I have all sorts of allies. It just wasn't you this time. Your job was far more important. Khaat, forgive me, but I used your pregnancy and these babies to shield your mother and me--to keep us safe. We're going to be fine. Please trust me...."

"Honey," her mother came over and stood by her father and said, "Your father and I have been working on this for a long time. We need you to go with Brian and take these gorgeous babies. Make a safehouse into a home for us. We're coming behind you by just a few days. Believe me, its going to be alright."

"And what happens if..."

"Honey, I'm a seer too. But I"m not having the same terrible dreams you're having. Not like that. You start to see frightening things, and when it concerns your father, your fear of losing him too comes right back. Your father will never be alone. We'll be fine. Just give us a few days and then we'll join you. I swear." Brian kissed her.

"We'll be alright, Robert," Brian said. He watched Robert touch her forehead and add a strong calming spell. He saw the pain in Robert's eyes. He hated discharging her moments after major surgery. He hated frightening her. He hated her being so far from him so soon. And he hated it had all come to this. And Brian hated how much pain this was all causing Robert. The only way to help him was to stand strong. Right here. Right now.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:56 pm

Jess felt it and moved to take the babies placing each one back in the mobile crib she staid close by along with Steven and jack who seeing Khaat panic moved closer looking at Brian as they did waiting for the signal to do just as he asked with out question or dough in their minds what they were doing was right or wrong. Jack moved to Jess standing just be hind her. Jess breathed a sigh of relief knowing he was there close at hand. She watched Robert with Khaat hoping he would calm her down enough that she would not object to what ever he had planed.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:16 pm

Robert looked up and said to Jack. "Go to Khaat's. Get Angus, Cassidy and all your bags. You're leaving. Right now. Jess, Steven--you two and Jack will be responsible for taking the babies. Angus will bring Abbey and Dakota. Brian will be responsible for bringing Khaat. Brian, where are the portkeys?"

"My pocket," Brian said. Robert accio'd them and handed one each to Jess, Jack, and Steven. He handed an extra one to Jack for Angus. "This will get you there. Dont' delay. Go now. Kate and I will follow when we can."

Kate went over to Jess and handed her a tan canvas messenger bag. "In here are all the supplies you will need to take care of Khaat and the babies. Robert has included a very detailed journal for you to give you step by step instructions. Brian knows how to do this. He can supervise anything you need to know. I swear, Jess, we've done everything we know how to make sure we can join you in a few days."

"I'm going to move Khaat back to the room she had for a few minute so Michael and Mis can see her and the babies before Khaat and Brian leave," Robert said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top