wait a second.... aren't you?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

wait a second.... aren't you? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

wait a second.... aren't you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wait a second.... aren't you? Empty wait a second.... aren't you?

Post by Sophia Granger Sun May 06, 2012 1:22 am

For once, Sophia Annabelle Granger was care free and happy without a care in the world. She was better and her life was now starting to get back on track after she fell off the van wagon and went off in the deep end. Although Sophia doesn't want to admit it, she had a few months of insanity. She completely lost it after her little sister Nikki died and was force to do treatments at St. Mungo's. Yes, Sophia Annabelle Granger wasn't as perfect as they calmed she was, she had issues. But now, those issues are behind her and Sophia is starting out fresh and new; ok... maybe not everything new for she still worked at St. Mungo's and was with Andrian but her style and attitude was all different.

Walking happily down the crowd street of Hogsmeade Sophia smiled at the kids who were going to the three broomsticks for butterbeer or simply getting some chocolate frogs from honeydukes. Sophia missed going to Hogswarts not having a care in the world other then studying, homework, test and classes. Sophia thought it was weird when your at Hogwarts you can't wait to leave, but once your gone you wish nothing more then to go back. Funny how life work sometimes. As the wind rustled through her curly brown hair she upon the three broomsticks and smiled before entering. As the bell tinkled above her head she simply ignored it and headed towards the bar.

"May I have a butterbeer please?"Sophia asked the bartender as he nodded and set down his rag and gotten Sophia a glass. Getting out her money she set it down on the bar waiting for her class. "Thankyou sir, keep the rest as a tip."said Sophia softly as she walked off to find a spot. As usual, the three broomsticks was packed and there were simply no places to sit. Sighing to herself Sophia scanned the room once again seeing if any spots were open before deciding to take a seat at the bar.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

wait a second.... aren't you? Empty Re: wait a second.... aren't you?

Post by Faith Blackburn Sun May 06, 2012 1:27 am

Faith had gotten into The Three Broomsticks super early, like.. 7 AM early, before everyone else had entered the room. She had sat down in a very back table by herself, and ordered a butterbeer, than started reading. As the day went on, the room got more and more crowded as students woke up, and went to Hogsmeade for a day of shopping and relaxation. It was a habit of Faith's to do this, ever since 3rd year, up before the rest so she could get her table, and read a book all day long, like she normally did in crowded places.

Faith sat, munching on some Every Flavour Beans as she read her book, occasionally making a face and taking a swig from her butterbeer. Before going right back to her book, not a care in the world. She wore her normal weekend attire, short shorts that showed off her extremely long legs, flip flops, and a white button up shirt, covered over by her Hogwarts Robes, with the Ravenclaw pin on one side. Her long red hair was pulled back into a high ponytail, and looked messily attractive, like she hadn't really tried to look good, but it happened anyway. Putting another bean in her mouth, Faith sat, reading her book, just like any other weekend.
Faith Blackburn
Faith Blackburn
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun May 06, 2012 2:07 am

People came and people went out of the three broomsticks like it was nothing which made Sophia sigh seeing how she hated sitting at the bar. As a couple of kids left she seen the waitress clean up the table before it was free for her to take. Taking her chances Sophia gotten up and rushed quickly towards the table before anyone else took it. That was on of the adavances of being a vampire, she was quicker then other and she loved it. About to take her seat, Sophia thought she seen a familiar red hair sitting right across from where she was about to sit.

"No... it can't be, I heard she died or at lease that's what I read."Sophia thought to herself as she looked at the girl. She did look alot like her old best friend Chase Moor, but she shook her head and shook it off enjoying a nice book and butterbeer. As she reached into her bookbag she pulled out her book and started reading although she couldn't focus due to the red hair girl that was sitting right across from her. Sophia lost to many people over the last month maybe she was just imaging it was her. Deciding that was it, Sophia return back to her book.

Still there was still something tell Sophia that she wasn't imaging that was Chase, that was her Sophia knew what her best friend looked like. "OK that's it!"Sophia thought to herself as she gotten up from her spot. "Chase what are you doing here? not that I'm glad to see you but aren't you suppose to be dead?"Sophia asked her softly. "I mean I read in the paper that you were dead."said Sophia.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Faith Blackburn Mon May 07, 2012 5:53 pm

Faith glanced up when some girl nearby stood up and said something very loudly and accusatory. Normally she would have just ignored it, whatever the problem was, it wasn't directed at her, but what she said had her startled, and she glanced up and saw the girl who had spoken was looking directly at her. Frowning, Faith set her book down carefully, her eyes roaming over the girl's features. It wasn't to hard to tell from her appearance that she was a vampire.. so this Chase girl made friends with a LOT of weird people it seemed.

"I'm not Chase.." She said softly, and lifted up the collar of her school robes to show a Ravenclaw badge. "Chase is dead.. yeah.. and you are like, the fifth person to mistake me for her.." She said with a small, friendly smile. "Pleased to meet you, my name is Faith Blackburn.. and I am not Chase Moor.. it is sad what happened to her.. but I'm afraid I can't help you Ms...." She said trailing off, expecting to hear a name. "I don't know much about her.. but apparently she had a very large variety of friends in many different areas of wealth, she was very nice, and was essentially my doppelganger or something.. because she looks so much like me, that I've been getting shouts and questions of people asking me why I'm alive.." She said, an amused look on her face.
Faith Blackburn
Faith Blackburn
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top