The story of Chase and Elijah
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The story of Chase and Elijah Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The story of Chase and Elijah

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The story of Chase and Elijah Empty The story of Chase and Elijah

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:36 am

The story of Chase and Elijah Karen-Gillan-cover415-1 The story of Chase and Elijah 600full-ben-barnes-2-1-1
Chase has had a lot of relationship issues in her past, and somehow things just never seem to work out, this time included. This is a full list of the posts that has to do with the ship of Elijah and Chase… From the moment they met on the Hogwarts Express, to the present, when they are no longer talking. Enjoy.

The Hogwarts Express
Chase is happy and blissful, when Andrew suddenly springs on her that they shouldn’t date anymore.. during the battle, Chase is devastated, but she after the battle.. she meets up with a boy, smoking.. who she steals his cigarette, and walks off, her first glimpse at Elijah Krum. He takes her back to his compartment, and they look at some of the sketches he’s done.
What would the Gryffindors say?
The train ride is over, but Elijah and Chase got left behind.. so a short walk up to the school results in a kiss, which is interrupted by Chase’s ex-boyfriend, Andrew. He wants to get back with her, but not knowing what to do.. she says no and runs away. After a heartfelt moment, where Chase explains her life.. they go to the kitchens to get something to eat.
Catching Butterflies
Chase and Andrew meet again. Andrew attempting to get back with Chase, and Chase refusing, Chase finally takes this time to tell Andrew just what she’s been thinking about him for a while.
Writing letters
Chase is found by Elijah on the grounds, next to three letters, sobbing, in the rain. Chase is having horrible flashbacks to when her family was killed, and Elijah sweeps her off her feet to help fix her up.
Paint and Silk
Elijah and Chase meet in the Room of Requirement, Where Elijah plans on painting Chase… But soon after painting her, Chase and Elijah get intimate, and things go all to hell.
There goes my life
Chase goes to tell Elijah the horrible news: She’s pregnant. He accepts her though, even though she gives him a chance to back out.. and they decide to have the baby together.
Nom Nom Nom
Chase meets Jack in the Kitchens, and ends up telling her she’s pregnant. Jack isn’t happy however, and yells at Chase… who in the end draws her wand on Jack, and leaves.. leaving Jack stunned and upset.
Support and Growth
Chase gets much needed support from Elijah’s family and friends, who help her to find out that she IS pregnant, and gives her things to help her stay strong.
I can’t stand the silence
Jack, Andrew, and Chase meet up on the lawns to discuss their life, and what can be done to help fix it.
When the tears end, where do we begin?
Chase is staring at the moon, and has a development, in which she realizes that it’s up to her to make her life go better, and she can’t cry anymore.
Joining once more as one
Elijah and Chase meet once again in the Room of Requirement.
Love Is worth Forgiving
Chase tells long time friends Sophia Lestrange that she is pregnant.
A break from the wizarding world, sort of.
Chase needs a break, and runs into an interesting character, Calvin Ransom, who quickly becomes a great friend.
Learning to fly
Chase meets a boy on the grounds, who teaches her how to fly, but after crashing the broom, Elijah storms in and tries to patch up Chase.
I’ll make you think, don’t worry
Chase has a counseling session with Dr. Matthew Lestrange.
Lets call it family bonding
Chase is invited to the family house for some get together time with the Krums.
Relaxing
Chase finds out from a good friend, that Elijah has been seeing a girl named Amelia Lyons, and has told her that he loves her.. so Chase, mortified and upset, is unable to believe him at first.
Completing another cycle
Chase breaks up with Elijah after finding out some horrible rumors about him.
Autumn’s Child
Chase takes a break from school, and runs into old friend Calvin Ransom, who helps her to cheer up again.
Helping Khaat
Chase moves in with Khaat Lupin, and helps to take care of her children, while also growing and helping to work for her pregnancy as well.
All the comforts of home
Chase learns a lot more about Khaat Lupin, and Felix Barker.
Holdiday Chase-iing
Out shopping with the family for Christmas
Resurrection
Elijah was kidnapped by Felix Barker, and tortured for days… but he was found, and rescued, and now Chase realizes just how much she misses him.
Present for Jack
For Christmas, Chase tries to reconcile with Jack, by sending her a great present.
What a way to reconcile eh?
Chase and Elijah officially make up.
The Yule Ball
Chase and Elijah attend the Yule Ball.
No Question
Chase tries to become friends again with Andrew.
Elephant in the living room
Chase realizes just how bad a shape Khaat is in after being taken by Felix Barker.
Locomotion
Elijah suddenly needs a break, and goes to a family house early one morning.
It’s not the prologue anymore, it’s the epilogue
Elijah’s mother dies.
Erase the memories or learn to live with them
Chase learns a lot more about Elijah’s past, and tries to help him move on.
the cat’s pyjamas
Elijah sneaks into the Hufflepuff common room, when Chase goes into labor.
another addition to the litter
Katherine Eleanor Moor-Krum is born.
A normal day
Chase is living with Elijah now.. but when taking him some stuff to his study, she discovers him with another woman, and unable to take it any longer.. she leaves, taking the kids with her.
In need of a friend
Chase leaves Elijah’s house with the kids, and after a long ride, she calls up Calvin S. Ransom, and meets up with him to discuss what happened… and asks to stay with him for a while.
Letter’s from no one never arrive
Chase Runs into Jack in the owlery.
Running into the least expected person
Chase runs into some family of Elijah’s… and is taken to meet Viktor Krum, who tells her if she tells him where the kids are, she can keep them.
I caught sight of the sun
Chase, Jack, Reid, and Calvin meet up at the Ransom residence, to meet and talk.
Taken Away
Khaat Lupin shows up, and tells Chase she has to take the kids. Chase, needing to get away, takes Kitty and moves out, leaving a note for Calvin.
Only here to help
Cecilia shows up at Chase’s new home, after Chase’s money was stolen from the bank, and gives her some money.
For what it’s worth, I think I’m still in love with you
Elijah shows up at Chase’s new home, and tries to convince her that he still loves her, and to let him see Katherine.
Kidnapped
During this time, Chase is kidnapped by Felix Barker. (If you want to read some of the torture, cause your weird like I am, PM me, and I can pm you what I wrote)
Midnight Hauntings
Chase is found wandering the streets of London by Jack, half dead, tortured, and terrified, Jack takes her back to see Calvin.
Conversations in my head
Chase is going back to the house she had just moved into, to pack up her belongings, and Mira Anderson shows up to talk to her. (In progress)
packing
After Mira leaves, Gavrilo Angelova shows up to see if Chase is all right (In progress)
A roadtrip to kill us all
Jack decides she needs to get away (From the law) and invites Chase, Keith, James, and Ariel on a road trip, when Vito Dee Symons shows up, wanting to go with. (In progress)
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top