No Question
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

No Question Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

No Question

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No Question Empty No Question

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:23 am

Andrew decided to get some lunch one afternoon, knowing very well he wasn't hungry. But he damn well knew he couldn't sit around the common room, hiding from the general public. That was pathethic to say the least. To think he would actually do that would make him sick to his stomach, up to the point where he would have to try and distract himself from thought. So that was what he was doing now. Just distracting himself from conflict. But it would catch with him at some point. And frankly, he just wanted to get it out of the way. The conflict he was talking about was his ex lover.

Chase.

She had been a ghost in his mind, always haunting him at first. Now he was over her. Free even. He didn't want to talk to her, knowing full well she was going to pursue a relationship with Eli. After tellling her what HE was. Just another Lady Killer wanting the next meat. Eli would leave her at some point. It was just a matter of time. Andrew managed to catch himself and quickly grabbed some food. No use crying over something stupid. So he sat down at the Gryffindor table. He looked the same as always, except for the fact his hair now reached the middle of his neck and the slight 5 o' clock shadow. He rather liked the look. Made him look older and wiser.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

No Question Empty Re: No Question

Post by Chastity Moor Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:30 pm

Chase was starving, it wasn't exactly lunch time, it was actually well before, but there was food in the Great Hall already, and she needed something to eat. So having made sure her stomach was safely hidden away from the eyes of her classmates, Chase had made her way to the great Hall. There weren't many people in there when she got in. But instinctively she looked at the Gryffindor table. She didn't know how long she had looked at that table, but sometimes it startled her when she realized that she looked at the Gryffindor table every time she walked into the Great Hall. Andrew was sitting there, eating. He looked bloody awful. His hair was longer, he had 5 o'clock shadow and looked as though he hadn't been sleeping or something.

Chase stopped in the middle of the room, and felt herself freezing. It had been a long time since she had talked to Andrew. Last she had seen him.. well it hadn't gone to well, and most days she would have simply walked on and not said anything, but for the five hundredth time, her mind flashed back to when Jack had yelled at her in the Kitchens. Having not known that she and Andrew had been dating, she had gotten pissed, so when she had gotten pregnant.. she had told her, but.. as far as Chase knew, Andrew had no idea what had happened to her, had no idea what as going on with her body, and Chase suddenly knew what she had to do.

Without taking her eyes off of Andrew, she walked across the room and sat down next to him, pulling a plate to her, she started to load it up with food. She was hungry, and she had no idea what to say to him at the moment, so why say anything until he asked, if he didn't, she'd start it, but for now... Chase took a drink of her pumpkin juice and dug into her meal, staring at her plate, and not even glancing at Andrew, as though she believed she had gone to the right table, and didn't know who she was sitting next to.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:01 pm

[I apologize this toke so long, but I have been kind of busy lately.]

Andrew looked down at his food once more, staring at it with a sort of blank expression. It wasn't because he was deterred or anything, but rather he was just thinking. Eli had just told Andrew that Chase was pregnant, and regardless of how much he wanted to forget it, he couldn't help but just keep it on his mind. To think, that his ex girlfriend, the one that he loved so much, was pregnant with another mans child. To Andrew, it was a sign of betrayal, a stab in the back, but at the same time, he knew he provoked it. He broke up with her, because of some stupid thought that it would protect. Instead, it backfired and caused many a problem. He would have to let this all go, to try and forgive himself and others in this tragedy.

Andrew scratched the back of his head, knowing full well that he would have to try and talk to Chase about all this. Yet he had no clue if or when he was ready. His thoughts were clouded and his mind was blocked by different thoughts and problems in his life. Andrew pushed away the small plate and stood up, prepared to turn around and just leave. But as he began to walk away, he noticed something, something he couldn't possibly forget.

Chase's red hair.

At first, he felt a little frightened that after all he thought, she was standing right there! It was truly an odd coincidence, and would just have to deal with her later. He couldn't be bothered with this right now. So he walked down the pathway that led to the large door and pushed it open. But something kept him from going. An inkling if you will. He didn't care that she was with Eli or the fact that she was pregnant. What he really wanted to know was why? Why had she stung him like this? Why had she invaded his thoughts day in and day out? Why couldn't he just get over this and say adieu?"

It was truly a pondering moment for Andrew, to the point where he just stood there, thinking if he she be going or not. But he made up his mind. He wouldn't go crawling to him, she would find him. Andrew toke one step out the door and walked into the hallway, stopping out in the hall, as if waiting for his game to appear.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:28 pm

Chase watched as he looked at her, and then walked away. Stood for a moment, and then continued on. She sat for a long moment, wondering if that would be it, he obviously didn't want to talk to her, but suddenly she felt the burning need to tell him, to talk to him. Chase quickly stood up and followed him out of the Great Hall. "Andrew.." Chase said slowly, her eyes stuck on him as she quickened her pace to match his. Striding beside him, she didn't really say anything for a moment, before finally she said. "We need to talk.. can we talk? Just once? Just.. get everything out into the open... and tell each other what is going on.." She said her eyes staring straight ahead, to afraid to look at him, and yet focusing on looking out of the corner of her eye.

"Please.. I'd like to talk.." She said and finally looked straight at him. "Come on.." She said softly, and took his hand and drug him off to an empty classroom on the first floor. After he was in, she shut the door and then turned around to look at him. "What have you been hearing about me Andrew? Answer me truthfully, tell me what people are saying about me and Eli.. what do YOU know about me and Eli?" She asked her eyes locked on his, her face flushed lightly with embarrassment. "I know Elijah talked to you... so... what did he say? I mean.. I want to know, please Andrew, talk to me.." She said and moved a small step towards him, an almost painful look on her face as she watched him sadly.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:48 pm

Now Andrew was the one being dragged into some empty classroom, the seats sitting there as if waiting for someone to sit in them. It was odd really, to be in such an empty classroom at that moment. Yet he had to confront Chase, to finally get his thoughts off him, to move on if you will. "I talked to Eli and heard that you have his child in...there" he said pointing to her stomach since it was painful to mention "I haven't heard from anyone else...oh and Eli wanted me to be the godfather apprently. He said you wanted me to be the godfather, yet I know it was just some attempt to get relations on a balanced scale. And you know what? Sure I'll be the godfather, but I'm going to do what you will. I'm going to get out of your life and just find something else to do. Maybe I'll actually catch up on my studies."

That didn't hurt. Not at all. It was the truth how Andrew didn't really want to be standing by Chase at that moment. He was over the fact she was going out with Eli, but to find out she had his child? It was a betrayal in his mind, a betrayal that could've destroyed Rome in one moment. "Now if you'll excuse me," he said walking past Chase and putting his hand on the doorknob, but did not turn it yet. He wanted to hear Chase's tale, and he knew that she knew it.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:05 pm

"Andrew.." She whispered staring after him. "Yes.. I am pregnant.. yes I want you to be the godfather.." She said even though the second part of that was a completely new subject to her. She hadn't known Elijah had offered him that, but she supported it none the less. "But Andrew.. please listen to me!" She said and reached out to touch his arm as he started to leave, but he stood there, hand on the doorknob, waiting for her to speak. Chase took a long deep breath and moved into the room, and sat down at a desk. Staring at what appeared to be a really old textbook left on it. "What happened.. when I got pregnant.. well it wasn't like I was expecting it.. in fact, after it happened.. I thought he was out of my life for good, it was like... a one night fling.. and that was it.. he painted me, it got a bit to far, and then a couple of weeks later.. the nurse was telling me I was pregnant.." She said softly, her hand touching her flat stomach. A stomach that in reality was simply being covered by her clothes using a special enchantment.

"Andrew... our relationship was never supposed to go farther then that... it wasn't... I met him that day you broke up with me.. and he was just... the person I clinged to.. because when you left me.. I had no one.. Jack suddenly hated me for some reason... though she says she doesn't.. the look in her eyes when she looked at me.. everyone was in so much pain.. that boy who got blown up.. it all happened so fast.. so when I met him... I hated him, absolutely.. he made fun of me.. called me stupid.. and I took his cigarette, it was literally just flirting and being stupid... then he kissed me, you punched him.. I told him everything that was wrong in my life.. and he offered to paint me.. then it all went down the drain... that painting was just supposed to be the end of it, I would not have ever heard from him again had I not found out I was pregnant.. I was trying so hard to figure out how to talk to you again... I nearly starved myself.. I stopped taking care of myself.. I was in pain all of the time.. he literally found me out on the grounds.. in the rain, just.. crying.." She said softly, her eyes locked on him.

"But.. when I found out.. I told him he didn't have to be with me.. I told him that he could just leave me now, and no one would EVER find out who the father was.. it would be my secret.. I'd pretend I was drunk and don't remember who.. I just.. I'd be alone, because you hated me.. wouldn't even look at me.. Jack stopped talking to me.. well, not really, but anyway, he said he would stay with me.. he promised me he would.. and.. he did.. when I told Jack.. she yelled at me.. I mean really yelled at me.. we haven't talked since.." She said softly, her eyes on the ground now, staring blankly at the stone floor. "I was so alone... and then he stepped into my life... I had lost my family, my friends... my boyfriend, my lover... and now I was bringing a new one into the world? I don't know how I could have.. I couldn't have.. I just... I needed someone, and you weren't there anymore.." she said slowly looking up at Andrew.

"I bet your wondering why I said all of this... why I told you this... but.. I thought you should know.. I haven't talked to you in so long... I just.. I want to know what you're thinking.. I want to know... what do you think of me? Do you think of me? I mean... gah.. I don't even know what i mean!" She said and put her hand through her hair, pulling on it slightly. "You helped me so much Andrew.. when I was going through this.." She said and pulled her sleeve down, showing him cuts that ran across her wrist. "And.. I just don't want you to hate me.." She said softly.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:17 pm

Andrew listened to Chase's explanation of things and was silent the entire time, his body still like a statue being made for everyone to look and wonder what he was thinking. Maybe Chase thought the same way as he continued to plan out his words. After all this time, the 6 months of absence, she had just been with Eli and depressed. And all because of him. He didn't feel like an arse, but he sure did feel close to it. "Chase I have thought about you," he said to her silently "I couldn't stop. Yet I couldn't stop thinking about what you were doing with Eli. After I told you about him. After all that...I expected more. But no. I see what's going to happen now, you go with Eli and I find someone else. Sounds like a great deal."

Now Andrew was starting to get annoyed. "But the fact still remains that I made a stupid mistake and I wanted you back. I was willing to kill to get back with you. But then you get pregnant, so you know what? Go with Eli, marry him and have a wonderful life. I hope you get the best out of the arsehole, seeing how, let me guess, he has been making out with others hasn't he? It's because I knew that it would happen. If you want me to accept an apology, I've already forgiven you and myself. Now if you want me to say I don't hate you, I don't and thats the truth. If you want me to accept all of this however, that's where things are different. I thought we had something, but instead it ended up like this. So best of wishes." Now Andrew opened the door, ready to step outside and get back to his breakfast.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:27 am

Chase froze when he spoke, and felt an odd flash of anger flash through her. "You know, this is why we didn't work out Andrew! You're to... to... serious! Half the time I didn't know what to do! You didn't know how to comfort me, you didn't know what to do with me at all! You do this everytime we get in a fight, like.. like I'm supposed to just drop everything and pity you! I'm sorry Andrew but I can't! I love Elijah okay? I'm pregnant with his child.. and I know it's stupid... I know I shouldn't have done it, but how would you like it, if I went up to the ONE PERSON who seemed to actually like you, punch them in the nose, and then say I wanted you back! It was like an attack on me! I can't just... be comforted by someone who knows how to comfort? By someone who makes me laugh... who... who knows what he's doing!" She said staring at him angrily.

"You all got upset with me when I get upset, so now I'm just angry alright? I've changed because of what has happened. Sure it took a bit, but there was a reason we didn't work out Andrew, you were to boring! Yes.. I said it, boring. And I mean it to! Elijah.. he's.. exciting... sure he may be making out with some other girl, but he's been through a lot Andrew! His mother, she didn't even HOLD him when he was born. She was horrible to him, his whole family was, he didn't even know what affection is.. so the making out, the sex? It's his way of getting what he needed from the start! When he's with me.. he's happy, and even if he wanders off during the day.. I know he loves me when he comes back to me at night... because he doesn't feel safe with anyone else.. but me! He needs me.. and I need him okay?" She said and pulled at her hair.

"I will not get upset! I won't cry anymore! I'm sick of crying, I'm sick up being angry, and upset, and I'm sick of your attitude Andrew Thompson! I am sick of you! You act like you need pitied, what has happened to you that makes you pitiable? huh? You lost me? I am not the last woman in the world, plenty of men everyday lose someone they like! You aren't alone with this problem, and you know it! You just want me back, and you're upset that I won't go back to you! So you play the guilt trip card! You try to make me feel GUILTY! You try and point out the OBVIOUS! I KNOW that Elijah cheats on me, and yet I still love him, why do you think that is?" She asked moving up so that she could get up into Andrew's face. "Elijah cheats on me.. and I love him, is that a bad thing? What if our whole relationship was just one big cheating jamboree, but at night with our family that we have.. my new family, my amazingly large, family... at night... you'd never guess that he wasn't thinking about me all day long.. and in fact I think he was! He just.. needed me there, and I wasn't there, so he took it with the first person he saw.. I'm sorry if that upsets YOU! But I'm perfectly fine with being loved so much that he has to satisfy his need for something when I'm not there." She said and then poked a finger in Andrew's chest.

"I won't be upset about you anymore Andrew, and I don't care that you don't hate me, I don't care that you forgive me, I care that you accept me.. and that's all I want.. I want you to forget me, I heard you like that mute girl, Salem right? Go after her, she's great! You never need worry about a talker again eh? Hard to flirt when you can't speak? Have fun! I'm tired of having to deal with your guilt trips and your pity parties.." She said and then turned to leave the room.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:13 am

Andrew chuckled slightly, his arms going up and down following his chuckles. She was trying to hurt him, trying to get back at him for what he said to her. In reality, thats what he wanted to do all along. To just vent his anger an frustration, but not at Chase. They had been through too much to try and seperate as friends now. Andrew knew that he went too far and had hurt Chase, but still knew that he had a point. She had a point as well, and it didn't surprise Andrew. Everything she had said about him was true, he was boring at points, even when he tried his best. "I'm sorry I was boring," he retorted "but what the hell was I supposed to do? Use my vast knowledge and experience to try and get you back? You were my first girlfriend Chase...and my first love. And yet you say Elijah keeps things exciting, well I tried as well. I tried to keep things okay, and guess what? I FAILED. Simple as that. Do I want pity? No. I don't want pity, that's what I never intended! You assume of things I want, but I guess you don't really know me after all! I don't try to complain about things in my life, I just try to vent them and it comes out that way. Guilt trips? Yeah if I wanted to guilt trip you, it would've worked. I just say what I mean. Everything I do comes from the first thing in my head!"

Andrew was sick of it, he had tried to keep everything in and it had worked. But when she explained things, such as pity parties, what the hell. He walked towards her, his head a little more clear now. "Guilt trips and pity parties. I'm chock full of them aren't I? So I was dumb and stupid, so I tried to explain what I thought of the situation and thats what it's described as? Chase, all I ever wanted was for you to be happy, but I thought we'd be happy together. If you want to go to Eli, forget all about what I just said and continue what your doing. Because I care about you as a friend. You were always my friend, ever since we first met...I never wanted to hurt you. I never wanted to...but I guess it came out that way. So I may be reckless and stupid, but I am a Gryffindor. Being reckless and headfirst is our job." He sighed. "Chase, I have always thought about trying to keep you happy. I've tried everything and everything, but in the end, I had no idea on how to keep the relationship going. You deserve better and hell, you found him. I just want to be your friend and forget about all of this, I wanted to confront you about this later on so I could piece together what I wanted to say for the record. That's all I have to say...be my friend or no, I just want for this mess to be over with and someone here leaves happy."

Now Andrew felt like he could take a nap. Everything had been pent up and everything had been thrown out. It was her decision to be his friend or not, but frankly Andrew would be glad when the end would be nigh. The drama was draining him, it changed him. It made him a completely different person and he hadn't even realized it. "One more thing," he said "I've gotten everything out. Go ahead and take a couple more shots at me if you have to."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:27 am

Chase listened to him finally go off on her. FINALLY, after all this time. She stood there and listened to him, and when he got up closer to her, she stood her ground, watching him with a confident eye, her eyes nearly level with his as he moved up closer, her chest puffing up. If anyone were to look at her, they wouldn't say she was pregnant, oh no.. she looked perfectly normal, except for her frequent trips to the bathroom, and her continuing mood swings. So standing there in front of him, she suddenly DIDN"T feel pregnant, didn't feel as though she had a baby in her stomach, she felt like a normal seventeen year old girl, staring down her ex boyfriend. But when he finally finished, saying simply that he wanted to be her friend, and that she could take some more jabs at him. She felt herself slowly smile.

One last time.

There was no slow motion, no music playing in the background, no swish of hair, or bat of eye. In the split second between him telling her that she could take another jab at him, and her movement, there was merely silence, and then a small rustle, as Chase moved in and her lips touched Andrew's. She put her hands on his face, kissing him hard and deep, kissing him as though she would never kiss him again, and she knew she wouldn't knew she couldn't ever kiss him again. Not like this, she moved closer to him, red hair falling so that it was over his shoulder, her perfume rushing over him and her, her lips glued to his.

There was no slow motion, no magical music, no shudder of electricity, it was as though the world would continue even after this kiss, there would be life after this kiss, and suddenly, she was pulling away, standing so that his face was in her hands, her lips inches from his, her eyes closed. "One last time.." She whispered softly, and slowly moved away from him, her eyes opening lightly to look at him and watch for his reaction with a mixture of fear and confusion.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top