No Question - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

No Question - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

No Question

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No Question - Page 2 Empty Re: No Question

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:39 am

Andrew continued to stand his ground, watching Chase for the slightest moment when she would attempt another attack on his, ready to take it all at once. But instead, it was something completely different. In a flash, her lips were on his, but this time there was nothing there. Just a hollowed version of what had happened before. There was nothing there, the thing that had happened had died, and Andrew knew it before it was over. So he would just enjoy it for the moment, pushing himself more closely towards her, not really wanting to do it in the first place. But what the hell, a kiss was a kiss. After the moment, Andrew pulled away, but still looked the same, but a bit confused. "Umm... ooookay," was all he said at that moment.

Andrew realized why she had done that. She wanted to get into his head, but it hadn't worked because of the fact he had become more paranoid and less trusting in his time. There was no way that he would let her win. If this was war, he wanted to win and win it well. "I guess it was alright," he shrugged, wanting to test her and see what would happen "but I think Nerissa was better."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:53 am

Chase looked at him carefully and then frowned when he said that Nerissa was better. "You asshole." She said and hit him on the shoulder playfully. "Just because you're over me doesn't mean you gotta insult my kissing." She said with a laugh before she flicked her hair over her shoulder and backed away from him, sitting on the desk in front of him. "Oh hey! Since you're going to be the godfather.. want to feel the baby kick?" She asked lightly, her eyes sparkling with amusement. Might as well make him squirm a bit.

Pulling off her robe, it was obviously clear that just that article of clothing hid a lot of the baby behind it. Once the cloak was off, her stomach definitely protruded, and when she pulled up her shirt the rest of the way, and uncovered the bare stomach, it was obviously bigger. "Come here." She said and reached forward, grabbing his hand and putting it on her stomach, moving it around until he could feel the foot. "There's his foot.. wait for a moment like this.." She said and sat there, his hand touching her bare stomach, her eyes on her stomach as she waited for the baby to kick. All of a sudden there was a small movement, kind of like a hard tap from the inside, and she grinned and looked excited. "See! Did you feel it? She's right in there! She's kicking and moving around.." She said and looked up at Andrew excited. "I bet she has my hair color.." She said softly, her eyes looking dreamily into the distance. "She'll be... perfect.. I know it.." She said with a grin. "Oh.. I don't know if Elijah told you, but the tests are positive for a girl.. so it'll be Katherine." She said with a small smile, her eyes locked on him now.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:19 am

Andrew grinned playfully as Chase punched him on the shoulder. How funny was it to go from complete anger to friends in only a matter of seconds...and a kiss. Rather odd really, but stranger things have happened in the world of wizarding. Then Chase brought up the baby kicking, and Andrew raised an eyebrow. Really? She was going there? Oh well, may as well try and go along. "Um...alright, but if it dies by my touch, it's not my fault," he joked, wondering what chase would say afterwords.

He stood in front of Chase and pressed his hand on her stomach, an awkward Andrew standing in the silence as he listened to Chase. He finally then heard the baby kick and Andrew grinned. "Well I guess she'll be strong..." was all Andrew could say. She was doing this on purpose, to try and get him to feel as uncomfortable as possible. And it was working. Andrew moved his hand and sighed. "Kat eh?" he asked, using a nickname for the girl "nice."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top