Quidditch by Moonlight ((Elijah))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Quidditch by Moonlight ((Elijah)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Quidditch by Moonlight ((Elijah))

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quidditch by Moonlight ((Elijah)) Empty Quidditch by Moonlight ((Elijah))

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:54 pm

Ruby smiled and closed her eyes as she entered the stadium. She threw her head back and sighed happily as the wind blew through her hair. It had been a long time since she had played quidditch.

She didn't notice as her broomstick, which had been hovering beside her, dropped to the ground. Her broomstick was one of her great pains in life. It was a Cleansweep 11, which wasn't too bad, but one of the highest things on her wishlist, among others, was a better broom.

It was a cool night, but Ruby was too happy to be outside that she didn't notice. She hadn't bothered with a jacket, knowing that once she got flying she would warm up right away. So she just put on a pair of denim hotpants and a jumper, enough to stop her from freezing but also allow her to move at the same time.

Spoiler:
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Number of posts : 171
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Quidditch by Moonlight ((Elijah)) Empty Re: Quidditch by Moonlight ((Elijah))

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:08 pm

Elijah landed easily in the middle of the Quidditch Pitch. He had gone into what he had called his 'gift' trunk which mainly consisted of expensive broomsticks that his father had bought him to make up for 'lost time' as he called it.

Elijah had made sure his hair was tied back, he knew it would come out of the stupid Muggle Hairband but it would have to do for the moment. Elijah sighed and broke the hairband, it was easier to fly without it.

He moved the black scarf he had on and saw Ruby walked onto the pitch. Elijah swallowed as he took in her image. She was the epitome of attractiveness that someone could find in a woman. As much as Elijah just wanted to pick her up and fly off with her, he had a feeling that it wouldn't go down to well with her or her parents. Victor would have been all for it but Elijah knew he'd only be happy that he was putting the brooms to good use.

Elijah walked over and caught Ruby in a hug. He embraced her tightly and released her before smiling slightly. He looked up and grinned widly when he saw the moon and stars twinkling for him.

"Dobãr večer! We have moonlight which means there is a good chance neither of us would fall so let the games begin I suppose!"

Spoiler:
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:43 pm

Ruby heard someone walking towards her and turned around, only to be hugged tightly by whoever it was. She looked up and smiled when she saw it was Elijah.

'Why would I worry about falling when you're here to catch me?' She said flirtatiously, looking up at him with her eyes shining. She couldn't wait to get on her broom. Which was probably lying somewhere by her feet.

The weather was perfect. The moon was full. This looked to be the funnest game of quidditch she would play ever since moving to Britain.
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:12 pm

"I wouldn't let you fall." Elijah mumured. He stepped back and picked up the broom that was at Ruby's feet. He shrank the broom and tucked it into the pocket of his jeans. He grinned mischieviously at her and released his broom which decided it was going to hover at his waist - exactly what he wanted it to do.

Eli smirked and put his hands on Ruby's waist. Without another word, he lifted her up and put her onto the broom. Eli smiled and jumped on it as well. He gripped the front of his broom and glanced over his shoulder at her.

"Hold on.. this thing goes stupidly fast." he warned.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:50 pm

Ruby's eyes widened and flashed orange in surprise. 'Elijah, what are you doing?'

She watched with an alarmed expression on her face as he shrunk her broom. She had barely pulled her wand out of her back pocket when he picked her up.

Squealing in surprise, Ruby was too stunned to do anything as an immediate reaction. As soon as she realised what he was doing, she looked at him weirdly, with her amber eyes turning a deep purple.

'Wait a sec! Don't I get a say in this?' She said, hopping off the broom annoyedly as soon as he put her on it. She was surprised to say the least. He wasn't acting as she would have expected him to, but then again, she didn't know Elijah enough to predict his actions.
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:23 pm

Elijah pouted slightly when she hopped off of the broom and he chuckled.
"Possibly..." he said teasingly. She had some say he had to admit but Elijah was more of the spontaneous type when he was in the mood for being stupidly romantic - or just down right stupid at times. He carefully took off and circled around her on the broom with a grin on his face. "Don't you trust me, Ruby?"

Elijah smirked and released his hold on the broom. He jumped up so he was balancing almost perfectly on the piece of wood and directed it around so he was hovering in front of Ruby. He held out his hand to her and bowed slightly.

"C'mon, I know I don't really plan things out but give me a chance.. I already promised I wouldn't let you fall." he smiled and caught her gaze. "Trust me." he looked sheepishly at her and lowered the broom so he was about eye level with her. Elijah took a curl dangling by her cheek and gently tucked it behind her ear. "Please?" he smiled sadly and pulled the broom up before extending his hand out to her once more, waiting for her to accept or decline. He just hoped she would ignore the latter option and pick the first.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:45 pm

Ruby rolled her eyes and muttered under her breath. 'Show-off.' She couldn't stop a smile from tugging at her lips though. Elijah didn't mean any harm.

Smiling and shaking her head, Ruby held onto his outstretched hand and climbed on behind him, balancing almost as well as him. She grinned at Eli as her eyes returned to their original colour.

'I'll do what you want, because I feel like having fun. Not because it's what you want me to do.
' She said, in an effort to stop herself looking like a complete pushover.

'As to trusting you, I am not so stupid to trust a boy I know nothing about, apart from his parentage.' She said, looking him seriously in the eyes.

If she had learnt anything in her 15 years, it was to not believe everything a person said. She had found out first-hand what blindly trusting someone could cause. She had trusted her mother, for instance, and look what had happened to her.
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:00 pm

Elijah's face broke out into a grin when she climbed on behind him and he carefully manoeuvred the broom so it began its ascent up into the air. Elijah chuckled and continued to direct the broom up into the sky with his foot.

“You should trust those who earn it, yes I agree but I’m not going to let you get hurt, especially when I’m around. The only time you would get hurt, and this would be by complete accident, was if I was tied up in the cellar of Malfoy Manor getting tortured by Lucius Malfoy himself - then I’d be no help at all. My parentage…” Elijah trailed off and looked down at the ground which was getting further away now.

He sighed and looked hesitantly into Ruby’s eyes.
“I want to be known for my own accomplishments, Elijah Krum - the fool who cant even get to the right Muggle Studies class. Okay, so that’s not an accomplishment but I don’t want to live in my father’s shadow. I never have and just because I’m the spawn of a pompous idiotic fool doesn’t mean I want to be known as such… I want to make my own way in this world and be trusted by people, especially you, because it’s me you’re talking to - just me, and not Victor Krum’s kid.”

Elijah chuckled lightly and blushed. He turned back and began to focus on steering the broom.
"Look at me pouring my heart out."
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:24 am

Ruby laughed when they started going up. She looked down and smiled, feeling more at home in the air than she ever could on the ground.

Ruby watched Elijah as he spoke, taking in everything he said with an interested expression on her face. She didn't take her eyes off his face, wanting to catch any little giveaway that would tell her he didn't mean what he was saying.

'I know you wouldn't let me get hurt. But there is a difference.' She said when he finished. She looked away for a second, biting her lip, and then looked back up at him. 'And I know who I'm talking to. I understand who you are. Sure, you're Victor's son, too, which is something you can never be rid of, but right now, I'm talking to Elijah. The fool who couldn't even get the right Muggle Studies class.'

Ruby smiled as she said the last bit and looked down again, happy to finally be off the ground. 'If you can prove to me that you deserve my trust, then you can have it.' she said, meaning to close the subject, which was unnerving her slightly. It wasn't often she had conversations about trust and she didn't know how she felt about trusting people.

Ruby grinned and tried to balance on one leg, unbalancing herself in the process. As she wobbled uncertainly on the broom, which was way too fast, in her opinion, she grabbed onto the first thing she saw. Which also happened to be Elijah.

Deciding that she was better off safe than sorry, especially now they were so high, Ruby put her arms around his waist and held on, half-innocently pressing her body up against his. She watched the ground get further and further away and said 'What broom is this, anyway? It's much faster than mine.'
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:34 pm

"I am the fool who attends the wrong Muggle Studies class.." Elijah chuckled. "Maybe I should get it put on a plaque." he mused.

Elijah instinctively curled his hands around Ruby's wrists when her arms went around his waist. He glanced over his shoulder at her and released his hold on her but made sure to keep his hands close in case she fell.

"This broom.." Elijah trailed off and smirked. "This broom is handcarved from Bulgaria.. its the prettiest of the one's Victor gave me and I have always admired it despite never using it. If you want to see the fastest of the lot then I'll have to remember to bring it from my trunk if we do this again. You see, Victor likes his brooms fast and if he has to desguise one broom for another then he'll do it which is why they're from Bulgaria. Some Quidditch fanatic wrote that the best brooms come from there and so, Victor bought five-hundred-thousand of the bloody things and I gave over half to me. Bulgarian brooms also make great kindling."
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top