The Yule Ball - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Yule Ball - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Yule Ball

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Yule Ball - Page 9 Empty Re: The Yule Ball

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:15 pm

As Scorpius entered the great hall for the ball, he noticed that he was quite obviously late. The champions were already dancing and the great hall was almost completely full with people, students and graduates alike. He was wearing a black suit and a casual expression which almost completely hid his nervousness. After a quick glance around the hall, he began walking around, searching for his date, Julia. They were just going as friends, because though Scorpius would like them to be more then that, she was currently dating some guy called Arthur Poe. Suddenly, Scorpius stopped as he noticed Suzannah, his twin. Standing next to her was Julia . Scorpius scowled as he watched the scene. His twin was saying something to Julia, probably not something pleasant - he knew the two of them didn't have the greatest of relationships. It was typical of Sue - a bully -, she loved to mock people, and Julia was one of her more frequent targets. Scorpius knew well enough Susannah was hardly going to leave if he asked nicely, so he walked over and gave her a pushed her out of the way "Suzannah, your date is waiting for you," he said, pointing at Rebecca Mulloy. Scorpius didn't like her much either, mainly cause she was Sue's best friend. "Get lost." The scowl vanished as he looked at Julia, she really did look beautiful. "Hey Jules," he said smiling warmly. "You look stunning."
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:23 pm

Elijah pursed his lips and looked sceptically at Chase. The only other girl that had caught his gaze was his sister and that was for the completely wrong reasons. Jack had also made him linger on her for a while but that was because of that feather-monstrosity she had on. Elijah leaned down and kissed Chase once more. “Why on earth would my eyes stray tonight or ever?” He asked. “I have everything I’d ever need right in front of me,” he said with a soft smile. He watched as the woman before him flushed blood red and he smiled widely at her. He was flattering her needlessly but he couldn’t help it. She knew how fond he was of her, he just felt like laying it all on quite thick tonight. His cousins would tease him for it. Well, Finn and Euan would. Harry would just smile sadly at him. Elijah thanked Merlin he only saw his elder cousins sparingly. He didn’t think he could handle the wise, yet disappointed looks he’d have gotten from Harry all night had he chosen to attend.

When Chase admitted her reasons behind her concealment of Kitty, Elijah laughed. “You’ve never been normal, love.” He grinned at her. “You’re pretty damn odd if I may say so myself.” Elijah continued to smirk and he quirked an eyebrow when she described him as dashing. “Why thank you,” Elijah replied, a high-end London accent changing his voice ever so slightly. He grinned at Chase again and he returned her curtsy with a bow of his own. He couldn’t help but smile around her. His face muscles had only just stretched enough to be comfortable with all of the smiling. That didn’t stop the aching though because impossibly, he managed to smile wider.

“Come on then, Fen.” He took her hand and brought it to his lips before tugging it gently. He led her out onto the dance floor and took her into his arms. Elijah leaned down and kissed Chase gently on the lips. “I love you,” He reminded her with a small smile.

When Elijah spoke of having everything he'd ever need. Chase almost teared up. How long ago had it been that he might have dumped her for a second.. how long ago had it been, that she had gotten angry at him and broke up, him only saying 'okay' before letting her slap him, push him, and then leave him. She must have broken his heart that day, because something different had come over Elijah, something much more intimate, caring, and overall.. it was better for him. He seemed happier, more carefree, but not in a 'I can do whatever I want' kind of way. More of a 'I am in love, and so happy I can't stop thinking about it' way. Chase smiled at him and relaxed into his arms.

Chase gave Elijah a questioning look when he said she was never normal, and was actually quite odd. "Hmm.. you must be right, how else would I have gotten YOUR attention?" She said with a giggle, tapping him on the chest lightly with her index finger. "You are quite odd." She said smiling at him and then grinned even wider when he swept into a bow of his own. She was half pulled onto the dance floor and her hands found his shoulders just as he leaned down and kissed her. "I love you too." She said softly, looking up into his eyes, amazed at where she was right then.

Chase stared into Elijah's eyes, trying to comprehend how she had gotten to this point. How she had managed to get so lucky. Maybe it was life's way of saying: 'you've had a pretty hard life.. I think I'll give you a break and let you find your soul mate' or maybe she had just been lucky. For all she knew, tomorrow was a new day, and it was never easy to guess at Elijah's mood, especially around Christmas time. For all she knew, other things were going on in Elijah's head, but right now, she would just enjoy being in his arms, dancing with him, her head rested against his chest, hearing his heartbeat as they danced, his arms around her. It was like heaven, and if she could, she would have frozen this image forever, danced with Elijah until the end of time. Of course, there were a lot of times, being with him, she just wished that time had stopped, but at the same time she didn't want it to. Who knew what new wonder she would experience tomorrow with Elijah.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:48 pm

It was so incredibly easy to be with Chase. There was no turmoil between them anymore. She wasn’t sobbing in his arms as she had done multiple times during the early days of them knowing each other. She was happy to be in his arms. Elijah was happy to have her in his arms in all honesty. He smiled at her and looked over the top of her head, his eyes searching out his sister once more. Elijah spotted Cecilia leaving the hall and his eyebrows came together in confusion. His attention was brought quickly back to Chase and he looked down at her once more, his facial expression reaching neutrality. “You said something stupid and you stole my cigarette if I recall correctly.” He replied with a smirk. That was one eventful train ride.

He looked up again and his eyes scoured the room in search of Cecilia. When he didn’t find her, Elijah stopped dancing. He took Chase’s hands in his own and looked down at her. “Come with me. I think Cecilia’s been stood up.” He led Chase quickly off of the dance floor and headed towards the exit. To anyone else it looked as if he was trying to get lucky in a broom closet somewhere. Somewhere within Elijah’s mind he wished that were true but Cecilia was delicate. She needed to be handled with care. If it was that sodding Gryffindor that stood her up then he’d go home with two black eyes for Christmas.

Elijah emerged from the Great Hall, releasing Chase’s hand as he did so. He spotted Cecilia sitting on the floor and he walked over there in a few short paces. Elijah knelt down in front of his sister and put his hands on her arms. “Cec?” He murmured her name. “Are you alright, darlin’?” He asked. “Look at you...all prettied up for some prat that couldn’t even be bothered to show up. He’s not worth it, Cec. You shouldn’t be worrying about guys yet. We’re all twats anyway. You shouldn’t want anything to do with us. You’re a Ravenclaw aren’t you? You’re meant to like books more than guys.”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:00 pm

Cecilia looked up when Elijah's hands rested on her arms. once she saw who it was she looked away as she listened to what her big brother had to say. "you're probably correct." she whispered a small smile coming to her face she realized she was being stupid. "you were right about him i guess. why wouldn't you be right now?" a minute ago she had been ready to cry but what her brother said was true and brought a smile to her face. "thank you," she whispered "but you might want to go back to your date. she's waiting and I'm sure a much nicer person than i am." Cecilia gave her brother a quick hug and was ready to go back in and possibly dance with some random person she did not know at all.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:19 pm

Xemnas looked at the time again,12 minutes left,I can take it,it's just a dance Xemnas thought in his mind.But before he knew it,it was time."Alright hitame,let's go"Xemnas told her.He them grabbed her by the wrist and helped her stand up.Since he didn't want to seem so forceful,he brought her closer to where everyone was dancing and since it was a slow song,waited to see Hitame next move. This is it.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:35 pm

Hitame was caught by surprise when Xemnas said they where gonna dance.She didn't know what to do after he led her to the dancefloor.What am i gonna do now, i guess he's waiting for me to make the first move so, here we go... Hitame started to dance without thinking about it. She grabbed Xemnas hands and made him start dancing."Come on dance, Xemnas. You got me up here so now you have to dance to!!" Hitame said jokingly. She felt like fooling around with him now.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:24 am

"heh alright,but remember it's a slow dance."Xemnas told her.He grabbed her hand that was covered by a glove and pressed her against him.Slowly they started moving,feet moving,eyes looking.Xemnas was as nervous as can be,am I doing alright,I'll see at by her expression Xemnas thought.His Eyes gazed at hers and noticed that she seemed nervous as well."Sooooooooo am I doing good Hitame"Xemnas said kind of stuttering.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:32 am

Hitame kinda blushed when Xemnas pressed her against him.Oh, he does dance good, n ow i really hope i don't mess up or anything.Hitame returned Xemnas' gaze and she kept her eyes locked on his.She was very nervous,but she didn't want it to showWell so much for not showing my nervousnessHitame thought as she noticed tht Xemnas had noticed that she was nervous."Huh, oh yeah you're doing better than i thought. I guess you sure are light on your feet..."Hitame said trying not to stutter.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:38 am

Xemnas sighed although it was in a good way.He was relived that nothing bad has gone wrong yet.Hmm I wonder why Sora didn't come,after the ball we should go ask him.I'll bring this subject up later. Xemnas thought still with his eyes focused on Hitame.A short spark happened with the music,the piano struck a high note SHIT I guess that was the time to dip her Xemnas thought a little disapointed.He hoped that she did not notice that.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:43 am

When the piano hit the high note Hitame noticed that Xemnas was supposed to do something but she didn't really care.She thought she was gonna ask him if he was supposed to do something."Hey weren't you supposed to do something when the piano hit that high note?"I hope that doesn't make him uncomfortable...Hitame thought still focusing her eyes on Xemnas.I wonder if Xemnas is wondering why Sora didn't come, maybe i should ask him if we should go talk to him later. I'll tell him later.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top