The Yule Ball - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Yule Ball - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Yule Ball

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Yule Ball - Page 10 Empty Re: The Yule Ball

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:51 am

"Uhhh...uhhhhh,Yeah,I did sorry"Xemnas said totally uncomfortable.He even started blushing an eye contact faded for a bit.Although this time he knew that at the end of this song he was going to dip her,he's was going to remember.He was determined.Eventually eye contact came back,and it was time for a twirl as the piano went down the scale.So he made the twirl and felt a little bit more happier, hmm was that too much,aw well at least I performed it right Xemnas thought.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:03 am

" Oh sorry, i didn't mean to make you uncomfortable..."Hitame said blushing a bright pink.Oh i knew i shouldn't have asked!!Hitame noticed that Xemnas lost eye contact a little and she got a little embarrassed because she knew it was her fault.When he regained eye contact with her she became a little more calm.

Then Xemnas swirled her and she was caught off guard but she immediately knew what she had to do and she landed the twirl almost perfectly.She did it good enough to feel a lot more unembarrassed.[i] Wow, he did this perfectly, i feel like i'm dancing with father again....[i] Hitame thought about her father again but this time she wasn't even close to crying again. She was very happy and lucky to be there with a really nice friend.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:15 am

Xemnas looked at Hitame's face and she actually seemed happy that she completed the twirl.Did I do it,or she's happy for her father.Either way it's an optimistic thing Xemnas thought.He knew that the song had almost ended and so was the ball. Ugh because of stupid Sora we wasted most of the time for the ball.Geez maybe I care sometimes a little too much Xemnas thought in his mind.

Xemnas gazed into Hitame's eyes,still looking with no sense of stopping.Xemnas figured she might be waiting for one of her dance moves.hmm what could it be,a twirl,a dip,a tango move.I can't wait to find out,that is if she does have any moves at all Xemnas thought.Now he looked around the dance floor,it was Xemnas's group and the triwizard contestants only dancing now. This must be the last song,good I guess I'm kinda tired.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:29 am

"Wow, you know i'm actually having a good time here, never thought that would happen."Hitame knew that when the song ended so would the ball.Aw man, i don't want the ball to end yet. It's still to bad that Sora couldn't come,although we did spend most of the time waiting for him to come. Hitame still gazed into Xemnas' eyes and she noticed that she didn't want to look away.

I'm getting kinda tired, but i don't want to stop dancing.I hope Xemnas doesn't think i'm waiting to do some awesome dance move because i'm very tired and i don't think i would be able to do it.Hitame had also noticed that only people from the tri-wizard competition were dancing now.Her feet were starting to hurt from the high heels she was wearing.I've never worn these kind of shoes for so long before.

I hope the song is almost done, i'm getting really tired. But,Hitame didn't want this night to end. It was one of the best nights of her life.She really had an amazing time with Xemnas.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:49 am

It was almost time,the song was about to end.He could finally take a break phew what a relief,I hope next is not a fast song.Or I'm gonna faint,just a simple drink would suffice Xemnas thought in his tired little mind.Xemnas noticed that Hitame's eyes gazed at him with much more concentration,as if she was waiting to see if Xemnas could actually pull of the final dip.Xemnas was prepared and his eyes were more concentrated as well.

Eventually his eyes grew a little heavier, Ugh I knew I should of ate something before coming here.Well I have to show her that I'm not tired,she'll probably be disapointed.At the end of this dance,everything will be better Xemnas thought.It was finally time,the piano notes flew down the scale again,it reached the last note,still holding Hitame she dropped and reached just a foot above the dance floor.He had performed the dip correctly.

The audience clapped,mainly for the competitors because they were the only 7th years dancing.Xemnas felt like everyone thought their performance was quite amaterouish but he didn't care.He had fun with a very good friend of his.We all took a bow and had our breaks.

"Water,Water"Xemnas rushed to the concession stand and filled his throat with the clear looking liquid."Aah good as new"Xemnas said out loud accidently.He then approached Hitame "excellent dancing,you did fantastic,I would've never survived if it wasn't with a friend like you"Xemnas congratulated her
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:09 am

"Thanks, you didn't do to bad yourself. Although i noticed that you got tired almost at the end."Hitame said half-talking to herself.Oww, my feet really hurt from these shoes. I gotta take them off!! "I'll be right back, i have to get a drink...." Hitame stated faintly. She got up and went to the concession stand,but she didn't notice that she was kind of limping.

Oh, now i'm limping and my head is starting to hurt.I don't think i can take much more of this.Hitame got some water and went back to Xemnas.She tripped a little over her dress which had gotten ripped when she was dancing. The water flew out of her hands and landed on Xemnas.

" Oh man god i'm so sorry!!! I guess my dress got ripped..." Oh great, i'm such an idiot!!! I just had to trip over my dress!! Now i got Xemnas all soaked!!!! Hitame got a napkin for Xemnas to dry his suit with.

This was just my luck. Why does this always happen to me!!!!I'm just glad Naomi didn't come, She would have laughed so hard and she wouldn't have let me forget about it. She helped Xemnas wipe his suit, since after all it was her fault he had to.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:50 pm

Xemnas felt really embarrased,but he then he thought what would I have done if I did that to her,well I'd probably run to the common room of embarassment.So I should make her feel comfortable.Xemnas wiped himself with the napkin as well,"it's ok,don't worry about it,everybody does these things.No harm done"Xemnas said in a rather smiling way.He looked down to see Hitame's dressed hmm ripped...did I do that..or did that happen when she fell."Well I would continue dancing,but by the looks of it.Our clothes are pretty much destroyed.Who would've known a dance could be so destructive."Xemnas laughed.He hoped that Hitame felt less embarrased.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:50 pm

It was so incredibly easy to be with Chase. There was no turmoil between them anymore. She wasn’t sobbing in his arms as she had done multiple times during the early days of them knowing each other. She was happy to be in his arms. Elijah was happy to have her in his arms in all honesty. He smiled at her and looked over the top of her head, his eyes searching out his sister once more. Elijah spotted Cecilia leaving the hall and his eyebrows came together in confusion. His attention was brought quickly back to Chase and he looked down at her once more, his facial expression reaching neutrality. “You said something stupid and you stole my cigarette if I recall correctly.” He replied with a smirk. That was one eventful train ride.

He looked up again and his eyes scoured the room in search of Cecilia. When he didn’t find her, Elijah stopped dancing. He took Chase’s hands in his own and looked down at her. “Come with me. I think Cecilia’s been stood up.” He led Chase quickly off of the dance floor and headed towards the exit. To anyone else it looked as if he was trying to get lucky in a broom closet somewhere. Somewhere within Elijah’s mind he wished that were true but Cecilia was delicate. She needed to be handled with care. If it was that sodding Gryffindor that stood her up then he’d go home with two black eyes for Christmas.

Elijah emerged from the Great Hall, releasing Chase’s hand as he did so. He spotted Cecilia sitting on the floor and he walked over there in a few short paces. Elijah knelt down in front of his sister and put his hands on her arms. “Cec?” He murmured her name. “Are you alright, darlin’?” He asked. “Look at you...all prettied up for some prat that couldn’t even be bothered to show up. He’s not worth it, Cec. You shouldn’t be worrying about guys yet. We’re all twats anyway. You shouldn’t want anything to do with us. You’re a Ravenclaw aren’t you? You’re meant to like books more than guys.”

Chase looked up at him and then smirked. "I had not said anything stupid! I had merely asked if there was a teacher. I mean who puts a punch of kids on the train with like.. no supervision? I personally was just hoping that the conductor had been knocked out or something... and besides.. I really needed a cigarette.." She said shaking her head. "I HAD just lost my boyfriend and all." She said and shook her head sadly. "What I wouldn't do for a cigarette right now though.." She said wistfully. "You know.. it's been two months since I've been NEAR one. and I still want one." She said and smiled up at him, before realizing he wasn't even looking at her.

Chase turned her head around to see what he was staring after, before she could even ask he answered her question. His sister had been stood up. "Oh no.." She whispered and followed him through the room, looking around for the sister she had never met. She stopped at the entrance to the Great Hall, and looked out at Elijah and Cecilia. He was talking to her quietly, and Chase decided to brave it and go over to the two.

"You’re a Ravenclaw aren’t you? You’re meant to like books more than guys."

Chase frowned and moved over to sit next to Cecilia. "Hey Cecilia." She said softly, reaching forward and taking her hand gently. He had made her smile, but Chase was still frowning. She had been stood up, by a guy who Eli had obviously not liked very much by the looks of it. She looked at her and then smiled. "Listen.. I just want to tell you something.. Elijah, could you leave us alone for a few minutes please?" She asked, looking up at Elijah, she gave him a quick look to show that she really wanted to talk to Cecilia alone for a moment. His statement about her being a Ravenclaw had fallen weird on her ears. It just, didn't sound right, just because she was a Ravenclaw, didn't mean she didn't have natural desires and wants. Being stood up was a big thing, especially to something as big as the Yule Ball.

Chase looked at Elijah, and when he was gone, she turned to Cecilia. "Hey... I know it's a hard thing to get stood up, in fact, I've been stood up a lot to be honest." She said glancing around them to make sure no one was listening. "But just because you are a Ravenclaw, doesn't mean you can only like books okay? I once met a Ravenclaw, very nice, loved books, and he still dated all the time, even after we broke up.. so don't listen to Elijah over there alright? You go.. you have fun tonight, and if you are ever without someone to dance with, or without anything to do.. you come find me okay? We'll go do something fun." Chase grinned and her eyes twinkled merrily. "I may be pregnant, but I do know how to have fun at things like these." She said with a smile. "It was nice to meet you Cecilia, I hope we meet again." She said and stood up gracefully, half amazed at her own body, it was as though for once, she wasn't clumsy, or stupid, or looked down upon.

Chase made her way back to Elijah, and smiled up at him. "You know.. today I feel like that older girl.. who sparkles when she walks, and is actually beautiful... like a princess or something.. I may not be wearing a ball gown.. but.." Chase looked up at him and smiled. "Just the way you look at me I guess.. I feel like I'm floating all the time.. I think Cecilia will be okay.. we should just let her catch up to things before we talk to her again I think... I'm kinda surprised we hadn't met before.." She said shaking her head and taking hold of Elijah's hand.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:33 pm

" I know right?" Hitame said jokingly. I guess he isn't mad that i got him wet." Still,i'm really sorry that i got you wet..." I guess i'm not so embarrassed anymore, he's right the fact that everyone does these kind of things. Hitame smiled at Xemnas as he wiped his suit." Anyways should we go now? It's up to you to decide, but if you want to stay i have to change my shoes cause these are killing me." She said still smiling. I still think this will haunt me because Naomi is sure to find out about it, and she's gonna torture me!!

"Do you think Sora will bother you about this incident if he finds out?"
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:57 pm

"As much as I want to stay,I don't have an extra pair of dashing clothes.Hey we could go find Sora,so we won't be totally bored"Xemnas responded back.This night was great I had so much fun,I hope she did too.I hope there's more dances like this.Xemnas thought almost smiling proudly.Now he decided to walk up to the common room so he could change.Although he while he walked he moved awfully slowly,because the wetness of the suit was holding him back.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top