Trying not to fall - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Trying not to fall - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Trying not to fall

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying not to fall - Page 7 Empty Re: Trying not to fall

Post by Ivy Skye Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:17 am

She looked down at him and said, "I'm not leaving you." she slide down the wall sitting next to him. "I'll wait till you feel better and we'll go together." She smilled at him. She sat there not saying anything to upset him again and closed her eyes. Her headache was turnning into a migrane and she was hopeing he would feel better soon so they would go. The lights and noises around her were starting to hurt her head and her body was feeling so tired.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:28 am

Blake looked at her in an odd way. "Thats strange.. Earlier you wanted to leave no matter if i wanted to come with you to the hospital wing. Why cant you just go?" He asked her in a confused voice. It was so confusing to him. first she doesnt care if he comes or not and now she wants to wait on him to come. "Well i guess im feeling better." He said as soon as his leg felt better. This was a good thing to him
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:31 am

She looked at him and said calmly, "That was then this is now. Never dwell in the past." He said his leg was feeling better so that was good for the both of them. "Then I say we go then." She helpped him back up and placed her arm around him and his on her. She was on the verge of tears her head was so bad. She wanted to cry and go to bed, but she knew she shouldn't do that till she got him to the Hospital Wing.

They only had one more floor to go and Ivy couldn't wait. She hadn't said anything to Blake the entire way up, fearing that she might snap and yell at him, hurting his feelings....again.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:50 pm

Blake looked at her for a moment when the made it to the floor the hospital wing was on. He stopped them and gently pulled her into a hug with his good arm. "Im really sorry..but you shouldnt be helping me or anything. You shoulve left me when i stopped. I dont deserve help from anyone," He told her in an upset voice. What he said, he felt was true. He kissed her on the cheek which he only was trying to say sorry by doing that. He never meant to make her love him. If she didnt love him then that was fine. He would just wait and do nothing about it. He remembered when he tried to teach her to fly and that was so dumb that he wont ever try teaching another person to fly. It was his job to work with people and help people. thats what he did with his foundations. He helped those who had conditions that either he had or someone close to him had or even just because of them knowing what it was like for a family member to die. but he would never teach anyone how to fly. not even Ivy if she ever asked him for further lessons which he knew wouldnt happen anyways.
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:58 am

They got to the Hospital Wing and Blake pulled her into a hug, and she hugged him back. Ivy was always a hugger. He said she shouldn't have helped him, witch was probably true, but that wasn't in her nature to leave a person. He was still upset and Ivy could hear it in his voice, so she hugged a bit tighter.

He had given her a kiss on the cheek again, and she re-strained herself from slapping him again. She knew he ment well, but wished he wouldn't push her so much. "Oh, Blake..." she said sadly and opened the door for him. They walked in to see people laying on beds and the nurse came up to them and said, "What happened to you two dears?" Ivy began, "Well, he hurt his leg and can barely walk on it. His arm is hurt, maybe worse then what I know, and he might have a bruise on his face." Ivy then stuck ut her tounge to show the hole in it and said with her tounge out, "I have a hole in my tounge!" she brought her tounge back into her mouth and said, "And I'm starting to get a migrain."

The nurse took Blake from Ivy and st him down on a bed, she went away for a bit and came back with some medicen, "Drink this and get some sleep, you should be better in a day or two." She turned to Ivy and said, "Here take these and you'll feel better. And for the hole in your tounge that will heal on its own, but don't eat anything sour." She gave Ivy some pills and a glass of water. Ivy took them and the nurse said, "Visting hours are almost up, so say your good-byes."

She walked off and Ivy turned to Blake, "Well...I hope you get better soon. See ya Blake." she leaned over and gave him a peek on the forehead for all his trouble. She walked back out and down towards the Hufflepuff Common room.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:12 am

Blake really didnt want to take medicine or stay in the hospital wing but he had to. He also didnt want her to leave him for he was a little scared that something bad would happen. "Buh bye Ivy" He whispered when she walked out of the room right before He had fallen asleep. there was so much pain in his body that he strained just to keep from waking up. Who knew what was going on around him all he cared about was getting healed.

((sorry its short.. and if u want u could always post for the next day Very Happy )
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top