Trying not to fall - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Trying not to fall - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Trying not to fall

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying not to fall - Page 4 Empty Re: Trying not to fall

Post by Ivy Skye Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:05 pm

After awhile, Ivy was feeling a bit better. She stood up, her legs wobbleing a bit. She held on to the trash can to hold herself up. She started to walk, her arms wrapped around her stomach. She went looking for Blake to tell him that she might not be able to fly anymore.

She walked around for a bit till she saw a sad looking Blake. "Awwww maaaan...." she thought to herself. She walked over to him and stood in front of him. "Hi..." she said not looking at him. "Well....I've got good news, and bad news." She looked at him with sad eyes, "Bad news is, I think I get air sickness...and Blake I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I don't want to go on a date with you..." she felt horrible to say it. "But." She started and sat next to him, "I want to be your friend." She smilled at him sweetly. "I know you want to be more but I just want to start off as friends okay?"

She put her head on his shoulder, "And who knows...I might fall head over heels for you in the future. But as for now, I just want to be you friend." She looked at him and smilled, she stood back up and streched her arms.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:12 pm

Blake shook his head and got up to leave. He didnt want to be around anyone. It made him angry to hear a single word on the subject of her rejecting him. He turned away from her and began to walk off. He just didnt want to be around anyone at the moment. Since he felt terrible he just left the quidditch pitch, kicking a rock as he walked with his hands in his pockets. He really didnt know what he was supposed to do about this. His first time ever asking a girl out and he was rejected.
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:30 pm

Blake had shook his head at her and got up. His face showed so much saddness and anger, Ivys eyes were in shock. She couldn't belive this was happening. She tried to help...but made everything even worse. He just walked away from her, hands in pocket.

She let her hair down from her ponytail, her hair falling over her shoulders. SHe just staired at where Blake sat fora long time. She looked down at the ground, her hair face falling in her face and started to shake. She hated to see people upset, especially at her. Tears started to flow down her cheeks and she wrapped her arms around her shoulders and stood there...wanting to disappear from this world. She wished that this day had never happened.

She wipped the tears from her eyes and started to walk off. Back to the castle she went, her face showing no emotion she sang, "Who made up all the rules? We follow them like fools, believe them to be true, don't care to think them through. And I'm sorry, so sorry. I'm sorry it's like this. I'm sorry, so sorry. I'm sorry we do this. And it's ironic too 'cause what we tend to do. Is act on what they say and then it is that way. And I'm sorry, so sorry. I'm sorry it's like this. I'm sorry, so sorry. I'm sorry we do this...."
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:34 am

As Blake walked around trying to think, his anger got ahold of him. He got so mad he kicked a tree and then his sadness came back and he began to sit down right where he stood. He just couldnt believe that she wouldnt go on a date with him. Was there something wrong with him that caused her not to go on a date with him?

After a while of thinking he just sat there staring out at the lake. He would blink every once in a while but he was trying not to end up getting upset over it again. He didnt know why he even began to like her ause now he didnt even think about her. He wasnt going to think about anything at the moment. All he was going to do was sit there and try to calm down. Then maybe afterwards he would go walk back into the castle so he can be alone in his dorm or somewhere else.

After about 20 more minutes he thought that he was fine and began to get up. When he heard someone singing he wondered who it was and went silently to follow the music. Without thinking, he went into the quidditch pitch and then snuck and hid in the shadows to listen better to Ivy's singing. He liked her singing. It made him feel a little better about everything but he still wanted to go on a date with her and nothing would change that ever. when he though she was done singing, he walked out of the shadows and said, "Thats a nice song...."
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:13 pm

Ivy had finished her song and continued walking, no emotions whatsoever. She heard a voice behind her say, 'That's a nice song...' she spun her head around to see Blake behind her. "HOLY CRAP! BLAKE!" she screamed out covering her heart out of suprise, "You scared the crap out of me!" She took a few deep breaths and brought her arms down to her sides.

"Thank you very much." She smilled up kindly at him. She still felt like crap for what she did to him. She could never forgive herself for making him so sad. She looked down at her feet, she couldn't look him in the eyes without feeling sad. Ivy just wanted to disappear, her stomach was turning inside of her.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:22 pm

Blake chuckled a bit as she screamed. He had always liked scaring people... Especially girls. When She looked at her feet he couldnt help but go over to her, sit next to her and use his forefinger to gently make her look at him. "Please dont look at the ground Ivy.. It hides your beautiful face and eyes when you do." At the time he was looking into her eyes smiling brightly.It was awesome that she was pretty cool. He thought she was beautiful.
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:38 pm

She heard Blake chuckle a little bit, which made Ivy feel tens time better, but she didn't bring her head up. She felt his finger gently pull her chin up to look at him.

'Please dont look at the ground Ivy.. It hides your beautiful face and eyes when you do.' he said. She blushed a little, she had been called pretty many times but never beautiful. She smilled up at him and giggled, "Well...thank you!" she smilled brightly, "Your the first person and guy to ever call me....beautiful." She looked to the ground in embarrassment but still smilling.

Soon her smilled faded and her mind went back to what happened before. She brought her arms up and around Blakes waist, moving closer and hugged him tightly. "Does this mean were friends...?" she felt her eyes began to water, she still didn't want to date him but desperatly wanted to be is friend.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:45 pm

When she asked blake if they were friends, he really didnt know what to say. He still wanted to be more than that but he couldnt force her into being his girlfriend. "Im... im not really sure.." He told her as he held her tight. He didnt wanna let go of her. She was so sweet and beautiful that all he could think about was how hard it would be to just be friends with her. He wouldnt be able to survive being her friend very long.

(sorry that its short Smile )
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:52 pm

Blake hled her there, and said he didn't know. Ivy felt like crying, she had broken his heart and stepped all over it. She was about to start crying when she had an idea. She pushed away from him and threw her hands into the air, "BLAKE! I may have a solition to this problem!" She was smilling brightly, she had done this with her other guy friends back home.

"I know you like me more as a friend and I only like you as a friend, BUT! How about this, I don't mind holding guys hands or locking arms with them so if you ever want to hold my hand or lock arms I'm up for it! Or hugging! I love hugs!" she said hugging herself. She looked at him, "Would that work better with you?"
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:58 pm

When she said she would hold his hand and lock arms and all he felt a little better. It would be close but it wouldnt have any lovey feeling like it would if they were boy and girl friend. "I really dont know if it would feel better... It just.... wouldnt feel the same." And to that he let her out of his arms and looked at the ground feeling as bad as ever. He couldnt believe that she was so beautiful but wouldnt date him.
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top