Trying not to fall - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Trying not to fall - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Trying not to fall

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying not to fall - Page 3 Empty Re: Trying not to fall

Post by Ivy Skye Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:18 am

Ivy's face turned beat red. "A..A d-d-date?!" she stammered out. Ivy was so confused, she just met him and he was asking her on a date. She's never been on a date before. Not ever! Yeah she had guy friends in the muggle world but never in her life did they ask her on a date. "Do guys always ask out girls when they meet them?" she though to herself, her face cooling off a bit. "W-Well..." she started off, "That depends if your a good enough teacher."

She put her hands on her hips and looked him straight in the eyes, "If you can teach me to fly, I will go on A date with you! But only one!" She raised a finger to show how many. "BUT! If you can't then no date. Deal?" She raised out her hand to seal the deal.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:49 am

Blake nodded as she stammered. He watched her for a while then she said it depended on if he was a good teacher. "Awww." Blake said looking down with puppydog eyes. "B...b...but i wanna go on a date with you... if i cant teach you..... i wont get to." He said in a sad voice. He was only playing with her but it seemed real to him.

When she said one he felt horrible. He was hoping he would get to go on more with her but.... she wouldnt allow that. "Ok.... Deal." He said in a sad voice as he shook her hand. He then got back on the broom. "Well get on." He said in a calming voice.
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:44 pm

Ivy looked at him, as he made puppy dog eyes. She felt her heart strain a little, she hated to see people sad looking. She didn't know how to handle this and felt really bad. He shook her hand and said, 'Ok... Deal.' so sadly, this made her feel like a bad person. She would make it up to him some how.

He got back on the broom and told her to get on calmly. She got back on and wraped her arms around his waist. "Okay...I'm ready!" She tried to say without her voice shaking. She got ready for wahen she flew up with him.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:45 am

Blake smiled at her with a half happy half sad grin. He could tell that she was a bit sad about making her feel sad. He then looked into her eyes for a moment. When she got on the broom he smiled. "Are you sure?" He said then he began to fly before she could answer. He didnt go so slow he went pretty fast. First he flew around the pitch then he began to fly towards hogsmede without her consent. He didnt say a word as he did this.
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:23 am

He began to fly before she could awsner, she made a squek when they started going up. This time he didn't start off slow with her either, he was going pretty fast. She kept her eyes open the entire time of their flight, she was shaking so hard that it felt like she was going to fall.

She tightened her grip around his waist when he started flying somewhere. Ivy was looking down and around trying to det the feel of it then asked, "Blake...where are you taking me?" her voice a bit shakey.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:27 am

Blake looked back at her. "Uh... Just flying around the wizard areas." He told her. They began to fly over hogsmede then he flew her in a circle around hogsmede then he began to fly her over the forbidden forest. He Wanted to fly with her for a while. He grabbed her hands with one of his hands and smiled. Flying with her was fun and he enjoyed it alot. "Are you having fun Ivy?" He asked her.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:47 pm

He looked back at her and said just flying around, and they did. He flew them over Hogsmede then in a circle, makeing Ivy a bit sick. Then he flew above the Forbidden Forest, which made her hold tighter around him. She wasn't a big fan of the forest.

He had grabbed her hands, which calmed her a bit and asked her if she was having fun. She replied with, "Yeah, a bit." she still felt a little sick though. "Just a little naucious is all. I think I'm getting air sickness..." she put her forehead on Blake's back and closed her eyes. "Can we go back please?" her stomach started to turn a bit.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:02 pm

Blake wondered if she was alright. It seemed as though she felt sick or something from her voice. "Will u please go on a date with me?" Blake asked her as he began to fly back towards hogwarts. When they landed he got off of the broom and turned around to face her. He really hoped that she would go on a date with him. He really did like her even though she was one of the first girls he had talked to since he started hogwarts.

Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:28 pm

They started to fly back to Hogwarts and he asked to go on a date with her. That was last thing on her mind at the moment she just wanted down. When they touched down to the ground he turned around to look at her, but Ivy was always true to her word, and he had to teach her how to fly...which I don't think will be happening any time soon.

"Blake...your a very sweet guy but I don't think I can-" she stoped suddenly and put a hand on him to sturdy herself. The other one was over her mouth, she was feeling so sick and felt like throwing up.

She started to run and found the nearest trash can, quickly threw her hair up in a ponytail and threw up. God she felt like crap, she finally stopped and sat on the ground. She was in a cold sweat her face was extremly pale against her red hair. She wipped her mouth with her sleave, which she was going to wash later, and laied down on the ground and closed her eyes. She felt like she was dying, one for throwing up in front of a guy, extremly embarrassing. Two her stomach was killing her and she didn't want to move.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:35 am

Blake looked at her extremly sad when Ivy said that she didnt think she could. It made him feel horrible. He really didnt know what to do when she ran away as though she was going to be sick. He felt as though it was his fault and sent his broom back to his room and looked Around. When he decided that no one was around he went to the bench in the quidditch pitch and just sat there thinking. It deeply upset him that she ran away like that but... He guessed she had to leave or someting. He didnt want to accept the fact that she got sick. He kept thinking that it was his fault.
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top